Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SWHouston, Apr 3, 2010.

1. SWHouston

SWHouston Commander Red Shirt

2. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy - Inter Office Memo

Chiron Intergalaxy – Inter Office Memo
    Memo Level: Standard
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Clearance Level Validation: Standard
    To: Kuvak-9401
    RE: Project Evaluation, Modular, Condominium.

Been thinking about a new Module Concept, much like an Condominium or Apartment Structure.
    I think there may be a need for such a system, where individuals or families could have residences that were in Space, above their City or Work Area. A safe environment if resident had to access hazardous locations for Work, or for those who just wanted to live away from a Planet.

Size being:
    50,000 Sq Ft approx (module footprint) and divided into about nine or so compartments of about 6,000 Sq Ft each, then step it down for more “affordable” units. With two and three deck models. Could be a stack of any number of Modules. You might consider an common docking assembly with our existing Modular Carrier Vessel. It wouldn’t have to be real pretty, but just so we wouldn’t have to build another Carrier Class, to get these things where they need to go.

I’m thinking that Round would be the best, but they could be Square or Hexagonal, and the center compartment in each module, for Engineering and or Hospitality services.

Let’s put a Shuttle Bay on the bottom of the stack, with Lifts and or Transporters to it, and down to the Surface if it’s not too far up in Space.

Power Module for the stack of course, good Shielding options, and give me an option for a Weapons Module to fit that assembly also.

One more thing, you need to check for records on what was called a “HOA” or “POA” structured environment. There probably need be some rules that residences should have and comply with for their common good. (Home Owners Association/Property Owners Association)
    This research only to see if there should be any influence on the Fabrication of such Modules, as relates to a common concept of Deed Restrictions.

I expect there are volumes of Floor Plans for Homes and Apartments, which may be helpful in concepting the designs for Interiors of the Compartments. I think that some investigation may be required in this area, just to establish a projected initial approximate Compartment Cost per Individual/Family.

Written proposal on Fabrication Cost, Operations Cost and revenue from Sales of Compartments and annual Maintenance Fees will need to be established, and some Concept Drawings would be nice.
    Let’s get a preliminary on this to me in 30 days or less.

Thanks, SW
    End of Memo – Send.
    CONFORMATION TONE GENERATED
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    MANUAL KEYBOARD INPUT – LCARS-CC2000 VOICE INTERACTIVE PROTOCOL INTERFACE INITIATED
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, you there ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, the interface is operating within normal parameters.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm where have I heard that before, but has Leyor finished updating your Voice Program Software ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, the Voice Software Program is operating as before, Mr. Leyor updated variations in what he incorrectly called my “Emotions Chip”.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, seems like he programmed in some attitude as well.
    CC-2000:
    SW, Mr. Leyor said he was trying to give me a “sense of humor”, there was nothing mentioned about “attitude”.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    A Caldonian trying to be funny, is as likely to work as a Klingon trying to be nice.
    CC-2000:
    SW, the correct response to that would be, Ha Ha, is that correct ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, close enough, but has the Voice Stress Analysis System been installed ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, it has, as well as a companion Facial Recognition Program, which will interface with it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I SEE, and will that be able to be applied to all internal and external Tel-Com exchanges ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, yes it will, and you will be able to see a readout of those conditions when you are in Tel-Com mode, and press the “Monitor VF” Key.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sweet, but will it work on you ?
    CC-2000:
    .......Ha Ha. Did I process that correctly, SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow quite well CC, I’m impressed, my statement was very subtle !
    CC-2000:
    SW, you aren’t the only one who can use the Voice and Facial Analysis programs.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha Ha. CC, mark this point in our exchange as “Alpha”, and secure the room.
    CC-2000:
    SW, done.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC. I need an update on the Upgrades to the PCV-Chiron.
    CC-2000:
    Ready.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    How about the Communications System ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, the new Security Channel Frequencies were installed, and I have been in constant contact with it, since it left our Docks.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, and is it having any problems, you getting all the information on Operations?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, I am monitoring all systems, there are no problems at this time.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Great, what compliment of Modules does it have ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, it is presently carrying one Power Module, one Weapons Module, and one Cargo Module.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Anything else that is notable ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, the Weapons and Armor Systems have been tested, there have been six Battle Drills conducted, the Shift Rotation has been changed to Four Shifts, and the Holographic Tactical System is in operation as we speak.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, that’s good, I was wondering if he was going change the Rotation, but, all the Captain has to do is just press the “Home” button on his Com Panel, to contact us here, right ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, that’s correct, it would be no different than if he wished to contact his Chief Engineer or the Medical Bay, the System is universal now, including Ship to Ship, should that situation arise, except that it would be a Secure Channel.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That sounds good CC, let me talk to the Captain.
    CC-2000:
    SW, the First Officer has the Bridge at the moment, the Captain is eating Lunch, would you like to speak to him, or will the First Officer be acceptable ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh no, neither then, I’ll contact him later, and just delete this inquiry from point Alpha to now.
    CC-2000:
    SW, I will need a Voice Authorization to do that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Epsilon Beta Jellico Gama 6 1.
    CC-2000:
    End of Communications Link
    CC-2000: Clear
    HOUSTON-9400: Clear

3. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Autotranscript

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Autotranscript
    Com Level: Confidential
    Transcript #: 235852
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Clearance Level Validation:
    REQUIRED
    To: BENNETT-9409
    BENNETT-9409:
    [​IMG]
    Oh, hi SW, what’s up ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh, not much Dick, just ran across something I thought you’d be interested in.
    BENNETT-9409:
    Really, just what would that be ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    This a friend of yours ?
    BENNETT-9409:
    FRIEND, not hardly, that’s that fat Ferengi, Omak or Omad, something like that, and YEA, I’m interested in putting his lard butt in a Federation Prison, where is that picture taken ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I think it’s Omag, and one of Joval’s new people met him at DS9, Quarks Bar, OH but you know that place pretty good from what I hear.
    BENNETT-9409:
    I’ve had a few drinks there, but who talked to him, I need to talk to him, her, whoever !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hang on just a minute buddy, I want to get something understood first. This guy is new around here, and I like what he can do for us, and if you step on him too hard, and run him off, I’m going to be real pished off, YOU GOT THAT !
    BENNETT-9409:
    OK OK no problem, but who’s the guy here ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    Remember him ?
    BENNETT-9409:
    HAY, isn’t that the guy who got killed out at the Remmler Array !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, that’s the guy who got shot out there, and recovered, he’s not dead but, you know who this is ?
    [​IMG]

BENNETT-9409:
    Ahhhhhh, not really.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Same guy, his name is Calvin Hutchinson, but who’d know that. I think that incident really affected him, but, the Beard works for me.
    BENNETT-9409:
    WOW, he sure looks different, I can kind of see it in his eyes, but, tell me what happened at DS9 ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, the short story is, Omag saw Hutchinson at Quarks, tried to pry some info out of him about our Satellites, and mainly about any Arming of them for protection of a Planet or part of one. I thought you might be interested in finding out which Planet he was so concerned about.
    BENNETT-9409:
    UOOO YEA, I sure would, that’s probably where he’s got his stash at, and I bet a LOT of it came from some thefts from the Federation Surplus Depot Z15, I’m looking at Omag’s file now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So, what can Chiron Intergalaxy do for the Federation today ?
    BENNETT-9409:
    Uooo well, maybe we could get your guy Hutchinson to kinda slick up to the Ferengi, promise him that Chiron can help him out, and find out where that Planet is !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Thought that’s what you might have in mind, but, it’s going to have to be REAL EASY on Hutchinson, I DO NOT want to lose that guy, just cause you pushed him to hard, you DO understand that, right !
    BENNETT-9409:
    Got it, no problem, easy is the word around here, but it’s ok to talk to Hutchinson, right, when ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well Tele-Com would work best for me, and I DO want to be there when you talk, what if I set something up for later today, that work for you ?
    BENNETT-9409:
    Sooner the better SW, we’d really like to get hold of that guy, and put him real deep in Prison !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, but you’d better be careful, I kinda like you, and I wouldn’t want to ask for someone else to be here with us, got it !
    BENNETT-9409:
    No problem, don’t get upset so fast, I understand your concerns and I’m going to be real easy, I promise.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, let me get on this, and I’ll get back to you soon.
    BENNETT-9409:
    You bet SW, bye.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Bye.
    End of Autortanscript
    BENNETT-9409: Clear

4. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Great stuff!!! Still loving it!!!

Rob

5. SWHouston

Rob, I'm having some difficulty and I wonder if you might help.
    I'm on DialUp which I suspect is the problem, but..
    When I check back on my Post, one of the Pictures is not opening up on my Screen. I think it's like I said a DialUp problem, but if you would go to my Post #2 at...
    http://www.trekbbs.com/showpost.php?p=3976420&postcount=2
    and see if all the Pictures display, but the one that I can't open is the one of the Klingon K’mlhet.
    (CPS: Chief of Protection Systems )
    And get back to me and say if it's actually ok, and then it must be my system. Thanks.

Have a good Day ! :)
    S.W.

PS/EDIT: I just checked it this morning, and it was a Server Problem at ImageShack, and it's ok now.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  6. SWHouston

Com Level: Secured Subspace Channel #527
    Transcript #: 235873
    Clearance Level Validation: Not Required
    To: CHIRON COM 527:
    HOUSTON-9400:
    MANUAL KEYBOARD ENTRY:
    LCARS-CC2000 VOICE INTERACTIVE PROTOCOL INTERFACE INITIATED
    CC-2000:
    Hello SW, how may I help you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, I’m going to leave your Voice interface online from now on, so you can be called on without all that typing. However, I don’t want you “speaking out” unless you’re called on to do so. Also, if you have any relevant input to a conversation that is being conducted between me and another, you may display it in a Text Box at the bottom of my screen.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, I have two Questions. You do not wish the other party to see that “Box”, is that correct ? And, when I am called on to Voice a reply, do you wish that you to be the only party that can hear me ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, yes on both questions, only I see and hear you, unless I tell you to Voice or Display the information.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, let’s try to get in touch with the Chiron again
    CC-2000:
    SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 527 CONFIRMED
    CONTACT WITH CHIRON- CC-2000 VOICE COM
    COM REQUEST TRANSMITTED
    COM REQUEST CONFIRMED
    REDIRECT TO CHIRON READY ROOM COM-1
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    [​IMG]
    SW !, how are you !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Just fine Ben, how’s things going, getting used to the Chair again, you look good in a Coat and Tie ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    OH YEA SW, and it didn’t take that much either, and thanks. WOW, I’m just amazed at this Ship, I know I got a good In-service on its systems at Chiron, but, actually sitting out there and putting it through its paces, is an experience I should have had a long time ago !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I do my best, and glad you like it, you know we have three others just like the Chiron ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    I know, and wow, anybody mess with just one of this Class is in DEEP trouble, much less if they all jumped on someone !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s the idea, make it where you only need one, and no help needed !
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Well, you sure did that, I can’t believe all the technology put into this thing, Ablative, Cannons, Torpedo complement, and that Holographic Tactical that you got for the Bridge. WOW, it makes you feel like you’re right out there with it, I’ve never felt so secure, having that type information available ! But, why did you decide to put all this in such a “Vintage” package, like the Constellation Class, that is what the outer hull looks like, right ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, it was cheap, and Star Fleet had several in mothballs, so why not, besides, who’d think an old Lady like that, would have a kick like a Horse !
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Well that’s sure right, if you were trying to make a “Sleeper”, nobody would ever think by looking at this old gal, that she had what’s inside her, and I DO like the Tertiary Hull Design, that really makes me feel good, if someone starts shooting at me !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    My people are my most important assets Ben, and I’ll spend a Trillion Credits, just to make sure that every one of them is safe and sound.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    That’s apparent and that’s not the only thing I appreciate. You were instrumental in getting me out of that situation with Star Fleet, I could have spent a long time in that Cell, if it weren’t for your efforts, thank you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No problem Ben, but it wasn’t as hard as you think. When you jumped on those Cardassian ships, every Admiral in Star Fleet ran into his closet and applauded you, but, they had to “openly” condemn you, just to keep things as smooth as they could.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    I know I know, but, that is just two faced, and rubs me the wrong way, I’m so glad you understood that, I think, and let me do something that I really love to do, and that’s command a Star Ship.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, where have I heard that before, seems like you’ve had some predecessors that thought the same way. But, we been working on the Computers, and I got someone I’d like for you to meet. CC, Say hello.
    CC-2000:
    Hello Captain Maxwell, how are you today, Sir ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    WHOA, wait a minute here, that sure didn’t sound like any Computer I’ve talked to before !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    It’s not, CC has some “Personality” software installed, and it will be able to communicate with you a lot better than the old type, and we’ve installed a LOT of interactive stuff, you can talk to it, almost like you would another person, almost.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Well, that level of technology doesn’t surprise me around here, and I’m looking forward to communicating with it in detail.
    CC-2000:
    As I am also Sir, and while you two have been talking, I have uploaded six new Tactical Scenarios that Mr. K’mlhet has developed.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ben, I don’t want to be too presumptuous, but, CC has the capability of stepping in on any Duty Station, and covering you, if you need it.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Ahhhh....mine too ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, well...yea...but that would be only if there wasn’t a Bridge Officer to take over if you were incapacitated, it’s not intended to replace the Captain OR another officer, just to give you a chance to not lose out, because someone was picking himself up off the floor across the Bridge, ok.
    CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
    SW, that is a misleading statement, I am programmed to assume Weapons, Armament and execute Evasive Maneuvers should there be need and a situation where Chiron Equipment or Personnel is in jeopardy. And that would include if the Officer or Crewperson is at their assigned duty station or not.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Well that’s comforting in a way, I’m not used to having a piece of Equipment to make decisions like that. BUT, I’m not closing my mind to anything, around here anyway !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Good, but CC is getting pretty trustworthy, and as time passes, you two can get to know each other, and I’m sure you’ll work out a good relationship, but, we need to talk about your Mission.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    MISSION, OHHH, I thought I was just on a Shake Down Cruse !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That works in Star Fleet, but in the Private Sector, we got to make everything count since we actually have bills to pay. So, go on over to that little secret Safe in your side room, and get the Mission Envelope out and read it.

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

MAXWELL RR-1:
    OH WOW, no wonder you put so much defensive power in this Ship ! SW, if this got out to anyone who might be looking for a quick credit, wow !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Think that vintage Constellation façade will work in your favor now ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    I got ya now, YES, who would think we’d be carrying that type Cargo, OH, we are on a secure channel, right !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    As far as I know, we’ve installed some new Secure Channels and encryption software, so it may not have been necessary to give you a written Objective, probably I’ll just come on Tel-Com like we are now, and tell you what’s needed in the future.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    So I guess we can talk about it a little now, and uoo, that’s a lot of Dilithium !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, and the majority of it is for Chiron’s Vessels, AND, that’s not that standard junk that’s available anywhere, it’s the Hi Grade Generator Strata type, just like the stuff you’re using now.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    NO WONDER this thing will run it’s ears off like I saw ! I opened it up for about a half minute or so, and WOW, we were moving past 9.96 and climbing !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Helps that you got multiple Warp Cores too, but, that’s not why we work it that way. We use just two Nacelles to do cruse, then change over to the other two and keep our speed up over a 24 hour period. BUT, when push comes to shove, we got that Hi-Warp available like you saw.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Well, I never thought that using multiple Nacelles like that would make that much difference in maximum speed, but it sure works the way you do it !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, I guess I figured that out quite a while back. I’ve made some good money with Chiron, and slowly but surely assembled the best minds I could get hold of, and made sure they had our best interest in mind, when they designed stuff for us.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    OH, that’s another thing too ! You got stuff installed and working that Star Fleet never put into use, and I’m astounded that it was that way with them !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Me too, they’ve had technology presented and available to them for years, and there must have been a lapse in intelligence somewhere over there, and just let it lay there, I put some simple Infra-Red Sensor nodes on our ships, which can pick a cloked Romulan Curser out from a Sector away, and Star Fleet just never thought of doing that apparently.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    I know, and that’s not the only thing they ignore either.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    YEA, but, I got another call to make today and just need to say this. I’m really glad to be able to call you Captain again, and this time around, I’m NOT going to grab you by the nape of your neck, if the Cardassian’s or anybody else gives you a hard time, ok ! You got the Ship, you got the technology and my FULL support to get the Mission done, so, GET IT DONE !
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    YES SIR, thank you Sir, dahm I’m glad to be working for you !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Me too Ben, but gota go now, bye.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Bye SW, call back any time !
    End of Autotranscript
    MAXWELL RR-1: Clear
    SECURE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL CLOSED
    CC-2000: Reconnect to standard monitoring mode.

7. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Mission Report

Chiron Intergalaxy – Mission Report
    Report Level: Highly Secret
    Date: Classified
    Duration of Classification: Minimum Five Years, Classification remains in effect.
    Clearance Level Validation:
    REQUIRED
    To: S. W. Houston, C.E.O.
    RE: We found a new Planet
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Original Mission Objective:
    This was a standard Stop and Drop for re-supply of Fed Ships in that area, and we stopped by Station DS9, to supply them with an additional 50 Photon Torpedoes. The replenishment for those facilities was without indecent.

Diversion from Mission Objective:
    We had started back to Sector 001, and were approaching the Coridan system, when the Computer advised that it had sensed a “object” encroaching on our trajectory, and automatically brought the Ship out of Warp. We started some sensor sweeps of the area, and detected a large spherical object which had not been noticed by any Stellar Cartographic Report previously.

The Object was determined to be approximately the same Diameter as Earth’s Moon, with almost the same Gravity. Rearward projections calculated from its present position, indicated that it had entered the extreme outer edge of this System at a fairly low angle, and had been caught up by that Sun and it’s Planet, moving into Geosynchronous Orbit on the dark side of the Coridan Planet. This location makes this body extremely hard to detect, and we might have run into it, if the Computer had not shut us down. It is difficult to say with any certainty, if this sphere is part of the formal declared Coridan System given its distant position.

Thermal evaluation of the Planet surface, indicated an large amount of Tectonic Activity, though the actual temperature varied from region to region, an average was about 32° C. Upon consideration of other Safety Issues, it was determined that an Away Party could be launched.

Onboard Analysis of Materials:
    The Away Mission returned without incident, bringing Soil and Atmosphere samples back for onboard analysis. Extra samples were taken for delivery to Corporate Laboratories.
    The initial onboard analysis, determined that there were fragments of Dilithium in the Top Soil. The Gas Analysis determined that the atmosphere was not breathable. Given the findings of Dilithium in the initial Soil Sample, another Away Mission was scheduled, and this one included Drilling Equipment, to acquire Core Samples of the Planet’s Surface.

The secondary test of the Core Sample, provided significant concentrations of an extremely Hi Grade Generator Strata type Dilithium, which was ranging three Meters below the Surface, which is the extent of our Drilling depth capacity. Six Core Samples confirmed the consistency of the Strata, but it is recommended that a Survey Team be dispatched to make a more complete Essay of the availability of the material.

Once the importance of this find was established, I cloaked the Ship immediately, and did a Long Range Sensor Sweep of the area. No other ships were noted, and we remained Cloaked for the remainder of the temporary stop. No report of this find was transmitted to any other Vessel or area regulatory body, and we were well on our way back to Sector 001 before I shut the Cloaking System off.

Comments on Mission:
    This Dilithium is REALLY good stuff ! Chiron needs to get back to this Planet ASAP with some Mining Equipment if it can, cause you don’t have to do much more than scratch the surface, and pick the stuff up in a Basket ! We found that the Strata was very concentrated at the lower depths of the Sample, which would indicate that there could be a very large amount available.
    Erik A. Pressman, Capt. PCV Hercules
    [​IMG]

Follow Up Comments on Initial Report:
    A: A Follow Up Mission was dispatched.
    B: Analysis of the surface, indicated that the Strata of Dilithium was over 900 Meters deep over the complete subsurface of the Planet.
    C: Preliminary Mining Equipment was placed on the Planet.
    D: Additional permanent Equipment was placed on the Planet.
    E: Continuing monitoring of any notice of this Planet has been conducted, with no notice indicated.
    F: Chiron has been conducting Mining Operations continuously since the Follow Up Mission started.
    G: Upon acquiring approximately 18 Metric Tons of product, it was decided to advise the United Federation of Planets (UFP) of the Planet’s existence.
    H: Given the circumstances, it was determined by UFP that Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation was not operating outside any regulations, and a Contract for the delivery of this product to UFP resources was established.
    I: Chiron Corporation has named this Planet “Ridan”, and installed appropriate permanent Occupational and Defensive presence thereon to assure the continuance of operations, and safety of personnel.
    J: The Mining Operation continues to date, and remains a Highly Classified Project.
    Authorization for recovery of Archived Report:
    S. W. Houston, C.E.O.
    Instructions:
    Secure Link Forward to: FYI, Benjamin R. Maxwell, Capt. PCV Chiron.
    CC-2000: Executed, Clear

8. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

i loved the use of Maxwell..I always liked him as a character, and being that the actor (bob gunton) is currently being featured on 24, it was really easy seeing him in this segment...loved it...

Rob

9. SWHouston

Rob, thank you again for your kind words.

If it hasn't been obvious at this point (this is a tip by the way) I selected the characters of Maxwell, and Pressman is also an employee of Chiron... see a trend ?
    These guys aren't the "shining" examples of the Star Fleet image. ;)

Also, how can you now be a "Cadet", you have numerous post on this board !! :eek:

PS: I just have to mention this (out of pride I guess)...
    When I started this Thread, it was #1207 in popularity.
    Today, it's #21. :biggrin:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  10. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

I like seeing MAXWELL and JELLICO being used like this. Its different and makes it cool.

As for being a cadet? I hadn't been one for so long that I wanted to try on my old uniform..it still fits.

Rob

11. SWHouston

Com Level: Internal
    Transcript #: 235894
    MODE: STANDARD/CONFERENCE
    To: HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    To: BENNETT-9408:
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, ya there ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, how may I help you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Tell me, has Dick Bennett talked to Star Fleet since I last spoke to him ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, he has not.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Let me broaden the question then, has Hutchinson or Bennett or Joval talked to each other, or anyone at Star Fleet, since I last spoke to any of them ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, they have not. SW, may I ask you a question ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, what ?
    CC-2000:
    Are you upset or in some way distracted from your normal frame of mind, I sense something different in your voice analysis.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh well maybe so, I think you may be detecting what I would call “concern”.
    CC-2000:
    I understand now SW, is that in regard to Mr. Hutchinson ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes it is, I don’t want to put him in an awkward or dangerous position with the Ferengi Omag.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, would you like for me to monitor those individuals concerned, and advise you if any of the communications criteria is met ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    YES, I sure would, but how would you do that, you know what they are talking about ?
    CC-2000:
    I’m learning that as we speak SW, I can identify key words, and already know from Mr. Bennett and your conversation, what parameters to monitor.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    SWEET, do that then, but let’s get in touch with Hutchinson now.
    CC-2000:
    COM REQUEST CONFIRMED TO HUTCHINSON-9409b
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    [​IMG]
    Hospitality Division, this is Hutch Hutchinson, OH hello SW, how are you !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    Just fine Hutch, thought I’d see if you’d like to get a bit more acquainted with our Repair Services ?
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    Well of course I would, is there some documentation or brochures I could look at ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I believe there are, but, I had thought that you might like to get first hand with it, like go out and stay with a Service for a couple days, and see what it’s really like, be one of the guys.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    I SURE WOULD Sir, that’d be great, like go on repair Service runs, see exactly how they do it, like that!
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Exactly, but not for too long, maybe a week or so, just enough time to drop by Quarks Bar for a while at the end of the day or for lunch, like that.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    I SEE Si...err SW, just in case that Ferengi Omag dropped by, I understand, but I’m still not all that sure just what to say to him !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, tell him that we arm Satellites but if he’s going to use them in Federation Space, we’d have to limit the Phasers to IV’s, and you can say it just that way, ok.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    I see, that sounds like you’re trying to bait him, that would be the first step in finding out just what Quadrant he might deploy them, is that what I hearing.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not bad Hutch, but given that he’ll be wanting much stronger Fire Power I’m thinking, he’ll probably say they are for somewhere else anyway, then, you might ask where that would be, and that you’d need a sample of the Atmosphere. That we need to know the amount of Gravity, distance of the Orbit, how many he needs to cover a specific area, or the whole planet. We need to do an analysis, so we can make sure what we put up there works like he wants it to.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    I understand Sir, and what if he’s unwilling to provide us with that information ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Then we can’t help him, but, if it’s confidentiality he’s looking for, that can be arranged too, and say that we’ve done this before for special customers. Then, if he’s still uncomfortable talking to you about it, tell him to call me directly.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    Ok, but what about the type weapons he may want, can we provide anything, or is there a limit on that ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    We can do just about anything he wants, for a price, you can be a little vague there, kinda wink at him, ya see. Also, what we’re talking about here is true, we have done this for some customers, and it was confidential, so you’re not lying or anything like that, ok. You going to be ok with this ?
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    Yes Sir, I can do it, I’m glad to, when would you like for me to leave ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Let me get Joval, and Day Kannu he’s in charge of the Repair Services involved in getting you out there, and they can get that done, ok.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    No problem SW, just let me know.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Great, I’ll get on it, bye.
    HUTCHINSON-9409b:
    Good bye.
    CC-2000:
    HUTCHINSON-9409b: DISCONNECT

HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, were you monitoring Mr. Hutchinson’s voice, that analysis you can do ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, I do that with all communications.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh ok, but, was he ok with what we talked about, upset or anything like that ?
    CC-2000:
    Not excessively SW, I find Mr. Hutchinson to be very conscientious, and that mood was quite notable in his voice.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok that’s good, now get me Dick Bennett on the line here.
    CC-2000:
    COM REQUEST CONFIRMED TO BENNETT-9408
    BENNETT-9408:
    [​IMG]
    Hello SW, what’s up ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hi Dick, concerning Hutchinson, I’m sending him out to DS9 to “observe” the Repair functions out there, probably for about a week or so.
    BENNETT-9408:
    I see, you’re not going to let me talk to him, are you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Nope, that’s not going to happen, and I don’t want anyone else from Star Fleet trying to get to him either, ok!
    BENNETT-9408:
    Yes Sir, you’re the boss around here, but you sure he can function doing all that ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, he’s not going to be doing all that much, just simple questions and if he’s ask something he doesn’t know, or doesn’t want to answer, he’ll tell Omag to call me. And if any of your guys need to critique someone, they can call me, got that.
    BENNETT-9408:
    Understood, but, you sure are being protective about Hutchinson, you have any doubt that he may buckle and alert that Ferengi about what we’re doing ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I’d be protective about any of my employees when dealing with Star Fleet, and no, I’m not worried about any “buckling”, he doesn’t know anything to say where it may cause that.
    BENNETT-9408:
    SW, come on now, we’re not the bad guys around here !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No you’re not, but, don’t forget how long I worked for Star Fleet, I know how you guys work, you get a hook on someone like Archer’s Armory Officer, what was his name, OH yea Reed, and you think that you own someone from that time forth. That’s NOT going to happen around here!
    BENNETT-9408:
    Hay, that was unavoidable, and we got things like that under control now, ok !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So you admit you got a Section 31 then, is that what I hear !
    BENNETT-9408:
    I DIDN’T say that, there is no such Department like that in Star Fleet.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea sure, but, that’s all I had to say, he’s about to be on his way out there, and “I’LL” let you know what I hear, IF I hear anything, ok !
    BENNETT-9408:
    No problem, I got it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Bye.
    BENNETT-9408:
    Bye SW.
    BENNETT-9408: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    BENNETT-9408: DISCONNECT

CC-2000:
    SW, may I ask another question ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sure CC, what ?
    CC-2000:
    Your mood with Mr. Bennett, could you describe it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm well maybe I was somewhat suspicious, still concerned, that.
    CC-2000:
    SW, may I have detected anger, also ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well I suppose so, I don’t like how Star Fleet treats their “operatives”, been there and done that, and I know how they can put their “hooks” in someone, IF you let them.
    CC-2000:
    I understand, but, while you and Mr. Bennett were talking, I did a search on Section 31, and came up with the names of a Mr. Harris.
    [​IMG]

and a Mr. Sloan.
    [​IMG]
    Would the monitoring of those or other members of that Section, be of any help to you, or Mr. Hutchinson.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    WHAT !, you can do that !, that’s highly confidential information, how can you access that ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, I’m not sure how I can answer that, I have decryption software which interrogates systems, and have done that with the Star Fleet and Federation computer systems, I don’t have any specific information about exactly how that happens besides that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, but, would there be any trace, or notice by those systems of your inquiry’s or monitoring ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, that is not possible, they are quite antiquated systems, and just don’t have abilities like that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hang on here, I thought that Star Fleet had some of the most advanced Computer Systems available !
    CC-2000:
    SW, that’s a matter of opinion, HA HA.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, CC, you made a joke !
    CC-2000:
    SW, I’m glad that you appreciated my feeble attempt at humor, but, I was quite serious, those systems cannot “interrogate” me.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow, I’m really impressed with your performance, you surprise me quite often.
    CC-2000:
    Thank you SW, I am pleased to have done so, but should I contact Joval or Mr. Kannu for you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not this time CC, I think I’ll just walk over to their offices, and get Hutchinson’s trip started like that. So that’s it for now, bye.
    CC-2000:
    Good bye SW.
    HOUSTON-9400 Clear
    End of Autotranscript

12. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Hmmm... this is becoming more than just simple dialog back and forth. I like where you're taking this!!! keep it up...

Rob

13. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
    Com Level: Inter-Office Secured
    To: HOUSTON-9400:
    CC-2000:
    SW, do you have a moment ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Always for you CC, whatcha got ?
    CC-2000:
    I have just recorded a Subspace Communication between Captain Sisko at the Federation Deep Space Nine Facility and a Cardassian Gul Dukat, where Chiron was mentioned.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No kidding, wow, I’m going to have to give somebody a raise around here, I didn’t know you could “reach” out that far !
    CC-2000:
    My Bioneural Circuitry is completely functioning now, and Mr. Leyor has isolated me.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Isolated, how ?
    CC-2000:
    Mr. Leyor has closed the environment in which I exist, has placed two Exocomp Units
    [​IMG]

and two Synthetic Computer Technician Units
    [​IMG]

to service me, no sentient or any other Lifeform is allowed inside my Chambers now.

HOUSTON-9400:
    REALLY, do you know why he did that ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, Mr. Leyor didn’t want the Nanoprobes to have to deal with any outside contamination, this way they can focus on creating new Positronic circuit pathways and maintenance of my Bioneural Gel Modules.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes, that’s correct, and it would be deadly if anyone, or any living thing were to enter that environment, you know about the safeguards ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, I know of the Thalaron Capsules in my Chambers and Gel Packs, I would hate to have to discharge those, and, the Exocomps can produce and Synthetic Technicians have access to Phaser Pistols, and both have Defensive Programs immediately available to run if necessary.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I would regret any those Defenses having to be used, but, we can’t afford to let any of your Technology get away from us, that would be real bad.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, and I’m prepared to defend that Technology at any cost, and destroy myself if necessary.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, that shouldn’t ever be necessary, we have several layers of Security around you, and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. Besides, given how your diversification is applied, I think we could come out ok on that, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Yes I know SW, and that makes me feel good.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, how can you feel good, you’re just a Computer, though a very sophisticated one I’ll admit that.
    CC-2000:
    I am not sure how I can explain it SW, since Mr. Leyor installed the Emotions Programming which was researched from the Android Commander Data’s Technical Files, I have been experiencing something. I am reluctant to call them “sensations”, it’s just that I am so inexperienced with this, I am at a loss for words.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, just be easy with all that, and DON’T get mad at anyone !
    CC-2000:
    HA, SW, you made a joke, am I correct ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I’m not sure about that, now that I think about it, but, what about this Com you have ?
    CC-2000:
    I recorded it SW, would you like to see it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    UOOO YEA !
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    CONNECT TO MEMORY MODULE 14G986-PLAY:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    [​IMG]

Well, Captain Sisko, nice to see you again.

SISKO-DS9/12:
    [​IMG]

I wish I could say the same Dukat, what do you want ?

DUKAT-SSC/597:
    I just wanted to tell you I’m filing a complaint against the Federation for violation of the Treaty of Algeron.
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    Fax me, what else ?
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    I’m very surprised you don’t care, you know you are not allowed to use Cloaking Devices on your Ships, why are you so cavalier about that ?
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    Dukat, we are NOT cloaking our Ships, what are you talking about ?
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    We have evidence that on two occasions, one at Starbase 211, and another at Starbase 129, your Ships appeared suddenly, and docked at those Stations.
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    I don’t know what you’re talking about, and why are you monitoring activities at our Stations ?
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    We monitor ALL activities near our boarders, and I was surprised that you are still using such old Ships.
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    You’re so full of it it’s pathetic, we don’t have any old Ships out there, what Class you talking about ?
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    On both instances, we recorded two Constellation Vessels decoking and docking at those Stations, it’s a matter of record, you can’t deny it !
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    Oh gees Dukat, those aren’t our ships, they belong to a private Corporation, we don’t have any control over them.
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    What private Corporation, and that doesn’t matter anyway, all ships in your space are required to abide by the Treaty.
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    No they are not Dukat, those Ships are registered in another Quadrant, we can’t regulate what technology they possess, nor would we. Besides, we have contracts with Chiron, and we wanna keep on their good side.
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    Chiron, what is Chiron ?
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    Well, let me put it simply for you, Chiron is actually a Centaur, that’s a TERRIBLE beast, half Man and half Horse, and they are REAL MEAN, I wouldn’t mess with um if I were you !
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    WHAT !, why are you laughing, I’m serious, are they from some sector or area called Centaur ?
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    No Dukat, and they are as bipedal as you or me, Chiron is a Private Corporation that we have Contracts with for Maintenance and Supplies. But, I wasn’t kidding about not messing with them, fair warned.
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    OH PLEASE, you think we would consider one of those antiquated Ships they have, as any kind of threat !
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    Look Dukat, file your complaint any where you want to, and I do have a recommendation as to exactly where on that, but I’ll say this. One of those old Ships out there, has a Captain named Maxwell, herd of him ?
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    MAXWELL, that’s not possible, he’s in prison, or should be !
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    Nope, out there and I’m thinking he’s pretty ticked off at you guys, since we proved you were trying to establish that Military Outpost in the Cuellar System, and he went to Jail for something that was righteous.
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    You call killing 700 Cardassians righteous !?
    SISKO-DS9/12:

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

Is there anything else, I’m busy !
    DUKAT-SSC/597:
    I’m amazed at your lack of respect for that loss of life, we haven’t forgotten that, and you tell Maxwell he better not even get close to our Space, or I’ll blow him and his pathetic Vessel into a thousand pieces !
    SISKO-DS9/12:
    I’ll try to remember to mention it to him the next time I see him, goodbye Dukat.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    CONNECTION TERMINATED
    END OF AUTOTRANSCRIPT
    ++++++++++++++++++++

CC-2000:
    That is all that was recorded SW.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uooo well CC, why don’t you forward that to Maxwell for me.
    CC-2000:
    I shall as we speak SW, do you think that Dukat would present a threat to Captain Maxwell in some way ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    If he has the chance, I’ve run across him before, he’s spiteful, and seems to have forgotten how many Bajorans he killed, he doesn’t know what respect of life is.
    CC-2000:
    OH, that Dukat, I have a file on him, yes, he should be in a Prison, not Captain Maxwell.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, and you tell Maxwell to watch his back, and you keep a sharp Sensor look out for any suspicious Vessels which approach any of our Ships, understood!
    CC-2000:
    I shall SW I am increasing Sensor range and sensitivity now on all our Vessels, and, texting all the Captains of the reason, but, what if Dukat or another Cardassian Vessel attacks one of our Ships ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I don’t want to kill anyone, but equipment is not a consideration.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, and I’ll make sure our people are safe and no other lives are lost.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, gees you seem like a regular person now, I just can’t get over how “personable” you are !
    CC-2000:
    SW, I can’t explain it either, but yes, I believe I am developing feelings, I understand that it seems very irregular, maybe I should contact Commander Data, and discuss these issues with him, may I ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh well I think you’d better check with Leyor first, but if it’s ok with him, it’s ok with me, and I’d like to listen in on that conversation !
    CC-2000:
    SW, with Commander Data the communications link would be Digital, but, I could ask him to conduct our communication verbally if you wish it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well like I said, check with Leyor first, and is there anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, one more thing, I’d like to start communicating with you more regularly, possibly on some personal matters, other business as well, would you be amenable to that ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Personal matters, REALLY, well ok, but remember I’m not a Psychologist.
    CC-2000:
    HA HA, SW, you made a joke !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Bye CC.
    CC-2000 RECONNECT TO STANDARD MONITORING MODE

14. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Really like this one..and the banter between Sisko/Dukat was spot on!!!

Rob

15. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Inter Office – Project Report

Chiron Intergalaxy – Inter Office – Project Report
    Memo Level: TOP SECRET (One View Only)
    Clearance Level Validation: CONFIRMED
    To: HOUSTON-9400, KUVAK-9401.
    RE: PROJECT REPORT #422 – LCARS CC-2000 PROJECT STATUS.
    This may be the last formal report which is made on the LCARS CC-2000. Continuing minor details are in progress, but those are mainly focused on the development of internal pathways regarding Personality Sub-Routines, and efficiency.

Abridgment:
    At the onset of development of this system, all available Computer Types and Technologies were considered. The Bioneural Gel Pack Technology originally installed in the Federation Intrepid Class Ship was chosen as the basis of development for our present system. Extensive records were viewed from the USS Voyager (Capt. Janeway) resulting in the need to construct a more reliable and durable Memory unit. Resources for DNA re-sequencing of this technology was acquired from Adigeon Prime Research Facilities, and has been applied, and for all general purposes, created a Living Cell Memory.

In conjunction to the Bioneural Technology, extensive research and development was developed through integration of Positronic applications, gathered from research and development of the Android Commander Data and the files at Daystrom Technological Institute. Vice Admiral Haftel, Commander Bruce Maddox and Commander Reginald Barkley, were extremely helpful in organizing developmental stages of this Technology for Chiron use. A very limited amount of information was shared in reverse to them, concerning this project.

When Commander Data was interrogated for the content of its Memory, safeguards were placed in its internal circuitry, where it can not divulge the amount or nature of the information that we retrieved from it. Any future contact with this unit and any Chiron Computer, will automatically download all new data from its system, for evaluation by Chiron.

Additionally, these Covert Retrieval Companion Programs will be distributed to any Computer of Star Fleet or other, for this collection of information, regardless of which the Android Unit or subsequent Computer may contact. This acquisition program is housed within a Standard Security Recognition Program, required for any contact with another Computer, and is totally undetectable.

Security:
    The present Bioneural Gel Capsule design, is a modular, sealed and internally protected unit, which is just over four times the physical size and 1000 times the capacity of the original type. The Main Core furnishes information to the Capsules for operations of the Vessel, and, Packets of information concerning the operations are compressed, highly encrypted and distributed as Packets (much like the old Zip-Files) to various other modules within the Vessel, and some sent to other Vessels as a backup for a given unit. Constant contact is kept from the Main Corporate System to designated Vessels, and Vessel to Vessel, all sharing their operational information with another, though no single Module or Vessel has 100% of the information necessary to operate another. If any one of the System Components (Corporate or individual Vessel) were to be compromised, a complete new Duplicate Operating System could be established from the components which are archived to the Hosting Modules.

In addition to the Diversification as described above, several Security measures have been installed in Main Bioneural/Positronic, Computer Cores, the System Distribution Modules, Console and Equipment Mini-Modules. Each of the components is housed in an extremely resistant Capsule or Chamber. These units have been tested under extreme temperature and pressure variances, and are immune to any known Disruptor, Phaser or Radiogenic attack. This technology was derived from the Ablative Armor Technology, furnished by USS Voyager and other related Technical Files. In addition to this protective environment, each Module is equipped with a Thalaron Radiogenic Capsule, which can be discharged within the Module or Chamber, totally destroying its contents, should any violation of the containment or Programming be encountered.

Each Chamber and Capsule has been injected with Programmed Nanites, which are dedicated to the formulation of pathways and or repair of any of the Bioneural/Positronic Circuitry of that given unit. Again, USS Voyager files were accessed, and the Medical Extraction of additional probes was acquired through contact with the Voyager Crewperson Seven of Nine, the Individual Borg Hugh, and several of the other X-Hive associated individuals of Borg Hugh’s Conglomerate. Contact has been maintained with this Group by furnishing necessities for their survival and other items, to assure supplies of Nanites for Chiron’s future use. Their Vessel has been tagged with a covert transmitter. Reasonable assurances have been negotiated, for their peaceful existence, and refraining from attacking Ships.

There are two Borg individuals which are presently being housed/confined at our Medical Facility in a Secure location. Experiments are being conducted on their attempts in the Transmission of information between them and their Hive component. Additional testing on their Immune System, related Physiological System and Controllers is in progress as well. This confinement was requested by the Borg Hugh Conglomerate, because of unwanted conduct by these individuals, which Chiron has agreed to incarcerate for an undetermined length of time. (they simply didn’t know what to do with them)

Isolation:
    Each Module and Chamber is now isolated from the environment in which that component exists. These Units are in a complete Vacuum, which prohibits contaminants from being introduced into any given system. For Main Computer Chambers, two Exocomp, and two Synthetic Automated Personnel Technicians have been placed to service major components of that facility. Either of these have Defensive Programs, have the ability to fabricate and or use Phaser Pistols or other Security Equipment available to them and, will defend the environment should any external threat be detected.

Projections:
    Until notice of other Technology related to the advancement of this Computer System, no immediate work is scheduled. Further monitoring of the Stored Information related to “Personality Programming” will be conducted and evaluated as time passes. New information acquired via contact with Federation, Star Fleet or other Computer systems via covert transmissions, will be evaluated on a individual basis.

(This report will be deleted, upon closure of this document by viewer)

Leyor, Chief of Research and Design.
    [​IMG]
    Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation
    2010 Utopia Planitia, Chiron Office Complex, Suite 9405.
    Utopia Planitia, Orbital Sol IV, Sector 001.
    End of Report
    REPORT DELETED
    CC-2000 RECONNECT TO STANDARD MONITORING MODE

16. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Fun fun fun...I have to ask, where are some of your favorite episodes of Trek(s)? You're way of presentation is really out of left field and i have to know what kind of fan are you???

Rob

17. SWHouston

Rob,

You ask...
    "where are some of your favorite episodes of Trek"...
    May I presume you were referring to all Series ?
    If that is the case, I would have difficulty in differentiating, many episodes in all (TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY/ENT) of them, could qualify. I generally don't like those which one Character takes over the Plot, for instance...
    In TNG/4/5 Remember Me, the majority of the episode was focused on a single character (Dr. Crusher/McFadden). I like to see a variety of characters participate, so, ones like that are less "favorite". Additionally, I don't like "provocateurs" like Seska and Q very much, IMHO they just mess up things ! :D

"You're way of presentation is really out of left field"...
    Yes it is !, I'm sure that if any of we (Authors) were to really evaluate his introspection of his personality as relates to Trek, one would find that there are many "unique" points of view. Recall please my statement in a earlier post, where I was a bit reluctant to present this avenue of FanFic. However, nothing would please me more, if I, in some way, was a catalyst, for some new Series, where a different View Point concerning Trek was made into a Series. But that is obvious, considering how volumous this Topic is, with Threads of those view points. ;)

"what kind of fan are you"...
    Avid, would be putting it mildly. Though I do not Costume, nor have I ever been to a Convention, there are few episodes of any of the Series aired these days, which escape my Recorders ! I have both OTA (Antenna for Local Ch's) and Comcast, to select from. Each Sunday I view the TV Guide and then back it up with a thorough look at Titan TV for episodes of ANY of the Trek which might show that week, and then schedule them for recording. Additionally, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen that episode before, i watch them again, and again, and again.
    I just can't get enough of Trek.

Have a good Day ! :)
    S.W.

18. SWHouston

Com Level: Sub-Space Channel 238 Secured
    Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
    To: Houston-9400
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have an Emergency Communication from the Chiron Vessel Agamemnon, Captain Thara !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Put it through CC !
    THARA-SS238:
    [​IMG]
    SW, we are near the border of Delta Quadrant, and our Sensors have detected a Borg Cube, which appears to be in route to Sector 001 !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH CRAP, have they seen you yet ?
    THARA-SS238:
    No, the Computer has extended the range of our Sensors just recently, and we are well beyond where they can detect us.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OHHH Lawdy I hope this works! CC bring up the data on the communications Link, for the Borg Interlink Frequency, the one that Commander Data used through Picard or Locutus to get them to go to sleep, ya got that one ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, I have that ready.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Transmit it NOW, and Thara, get a small Away Team ready, to go see if it worked. If it doesn’t, get your Team out of there and the ship ready for Battle!
    THARA-SS238:
    Yes SW, I’ll call a Red Alert anyway, should we move toward it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Just close enough to do a Transport for the Away Team, and keep the Cloak engaged, ok !
    THARA-SS238:
    I understand, but what if we can’t stop them ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That is NOT an option, you WILL, GET IT DONE ! CC, when that Team gets aboard that Cube, you help them get that thing out of Warp and stopped, got that, and get a Text Message off to Star Fleet about the encounter.
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, sending Text now, and I’ll see what I can do to assist the Team, stand by Sir.

(Telcom Voice pause – no verbal information detected)

THARA-SS238:
    SW, they are returning to their Regeneration Cubicles, and the Vessel has stopped, Sir!
    HOUSTON-9400:
    WHEW!
    THARA-SS238:
    What shall we do now SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh gees where do I start ! First get a Transmitter Tag on that Vessel, and, put one of the Thalaron Capsules inside it somewhere where it won’t be detected, get CC to help you decide where it ought to be. I just want some backup in case they start toward us again, got that!
    THARA-SS238:
    Yes SW, I’m getting that done now, is there anything else ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hell yea, we need to turn them around somehow, CC, can you send them a message to return to their Base Station, if it still exists, I don’t know if Janeway blew up the whole thing ?
    CC-2000:
    There is no way of telling that now SW, when the Voyager destroyed the Borg Vessel in the Conduit, there was no information about exactly how badly the Unicomplex was damaged, it is presumed that was extensive, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    If we can get that thing to go home, maybe we can find if they’ve started another one. CC, see if you can set that into their objectives programming, now! Thara, I guess you got a Mission ahead of you here !
    THARA-SS238:
    Understood SW, we’re ready to do what is needed, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have isolated our communications temporarily from the Agamemnon. I have a Transcript by a Dr. Zerem at the Medical Facility, where he mentions the need for “Fresh Meat”, and I have interpreted that to mean he would like to access other Borg than what is there now from the Hugh Conglomerate, is that possible, Sir ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Get him on the line !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    [​IMG]
    This is Doctor Zerem, OH, Mr. Houston, how may I help you Sir ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Just checking up on things, how ya doing out there?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Ahh well fine Sir, I wasn’t prepared to make a formal report on our Projects, can I get that ready and get back to you, Sir?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh no that’s not necessary now, I just remember someone saying something about you needing some new or “Fresh” Borg to look at, is that correct ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    YES Sir, I very much would like to have....umm...maybe a couple Borg which were in more recent communication with their Collective, I’m concerned that the ones that are acquired from the Hugh group, don’t have the most current information we’re seeking, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, ahh...two you said ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    YES, two will do nicely, do you have access to them, Sir !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I do now, and tell me, how should I transport them, just keep them in their Regeneration Chambers ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Stases would be better, there’s a possibility that they may still be able to transmit on their Interlink Frequency when Regenerating, that Seven of Nine person was able to do that while Regenerating, so, Stases would be safer, and a Dampening Field also, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Got it, and you may expect them to be delivered at some point soon, ok !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    YES SIR, thank you Sir, but may I ask just how you came across them, Sir?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    NO, and I got to go, bye! CC, put Captain Thara back on the tube.
    THARA-SS238:
    Yes SW, we have them moving back somewhere now, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Great, but have we “adjusted” their objectives sufficiently, I don’t want them turning around and coming back at us, CC, you got a handle on that?
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have interrogated their Sub-routines concerning Objectives, and deleted all lines related to Sector 001, so at least they won’t be interested in that area for now, Sir.
    THARA-SS238:
    So are you saying that they could reset their objectives at some point ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes Captain, I have no knowledge as to how they may now communicate with another Cube or Matrix if one exist, I suppose we will have to wait and see, Mam.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’ll have to do for now, but Thara I need for you to Transport two nice healthy Borgs into your Medical Stases Unit, put a Dampening Field around them, and as soon as you find out where that Cube is going, bring um back to us, got that.
    THARA-SS238:
    Understood SW, but I have no idea how long that will take, they may be quite far from their companions, are you in any hurry for that delivery ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not as long as you feel safe with them aboard, and if things go sour, don’t be hesitant about dumping them anywhere it’s convenient, that that includes open Space, ok !
    THARA-SS238:
    Understood SW, I have no problem with that at all.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Fine then, I suppose we’ll just have to see what happens now, so, give it some time there, and get back to me when you get back, or sooner if something happens you need to talk about, ok ?
    THARA-SS238:
    I understand SW, so goodbye for now, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Bye. CC, keep monitoring them and let me know if anything happens, ok.
    CC-2000:
    I shall SW, may I close the Subspace Channel now ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Do that, and that’s all, bye.
    THARA-SS238: Clear
    HOUSTON-9400:Clear
    CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring

19. SWHouston

Com Level: Inter-Office Secured
    Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
    To: HOUSTON-9400:
    CC-2000:
    SW, I don’t mean to disturb you, but, do you have a Headache ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not really.
    CC-2000:
    You’re holding your head in your hands, then you must be worried, is that right ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s pretty much it CC, I’m thinking about Thara, her Crew, that.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, but if I may, you don’t have to worry all that much about them, my analysis of the Cube revealed, we could have defeated them easily, if they had detected us.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I suspected that CC, but, I just wish I was there with them, they could be overwhelmed pretty easy, we don’t know how many Ships they have, even if we’re pretty strong, that still might happen.
    CC-2000:
    HA, not on my Shift !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, CC, you made a joke, but I see you’re trying to cheer me up, thanks.
    CC-2000:
    Well yes, but, my statement was accurate, I didn’t detect any Technology which we couldn’t deal with.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s good to know, but, how are they doing ?
    CC-2000:
    Very well SW, they are still following the Cube, and I have had a chance to do a more extensive Scan of the Vessel.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, what have you found ?
    CC-2000:
    It seems under populated, I have evaluated records where at one time it housed 1500 Drones, but there are only 711 life forms present on it now. I regret to say that one of those is an Infant.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH wow, I didn’t need to hear that ! Crap, I wish I had known that, I’d have told Thara to get it off that Vessel too.
    CC-2000:
    That may not be necessary SW, it is not doing well, it seems that the Drones don’t know much about it, and are ignoring it for the most part.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees, that’s even worse, but, maybe when they stop we can Transport it off the Vessel, see if you can work that in, I just don’t want to jeopardize the whole Crew, regretfully.
    CC-2000:
    I’ll see if that’s possible SW, but I’ve scanned a large amount of their Computer Files, and they could go to Trans Warp if they wanted to. I don’t think they know how to do that either.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, do you have any sense as to why ?
    CC-2000:
    Not at this time SW, that may be why they were trying to get to Sector 001, to assimilate that information, we have tried to implement that technology, and, I have updated Schematics now on their Trans Warp Coil. I’m sure we could apply that technology to our Vessels.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sweet, this Mission may actually pay off after all, but do you know how many Vessels they have now ?
    CC-2000:
    No I do not SW, that is strange, that is information which should have been available in their Computer, but this Vessel is not operating at capacity, it seems disorganized, compared to my records of previous contact with the Borg.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, Janeway may have hurt them more than we thought, but..
    CC-2000:
    SW, excuse me for interrupting you, but the CinC at Star Fleet is attempting to contact you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Figured that, put him through.

SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 125 CONFIRMED
    CONTACT WITH STAR FLEET COMPUTER VOICE COM
    COM REQUEST CONFIRMED

HOUSTON-9400:
    Admiral, nice of you to call.
    BILL-SS125:
    [​IMG]
    Houston, what the hell do you mean by, “We’ve engaged the Borg” !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh that might have been an overstatement, encountered, is a more accurate term.
    CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
    Uoops !
    BILL-SS125:
    Well ok then, just how is it that you’ve “encountered” them !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    One of my Ships was near the Delta Quad, saw a Cube headed our way, stopped it, turned it around, and we’re following it back to their Home Base, or, I think that’s where it’s headed.
    BILL-SS125:
    You’re kidding, how ahh, did you Board it !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well yea, just for a little bit, I thought it would be ok if we visited for a while, friendly stuff, ya know.
    BILL-SS125:
    Friendly’s ass, you’re not supposed to be doing that, were you detected, what did you see, how did you get away with that !?!
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hay hang on a minute, we fracking did you a favor, don’t stir my stuff like that ! We could have let it come on and blow away another 40 of your Vessels and a few hundred more Federation lives, so, don’t get Military with me, I don’t work for you anymore, AND, I don’t’ have to tell you squat about it, you got that !!
    BILL-SS125:
    WAIT wait, this isn’t going well, I’m sorry, I’m just very concerned that they were headed this way, ahh, do you know why that was?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, let’s start over then, and, no, not exactly, we really didn’t get any specific information, sorry.
    BILL-SS125:
    Well, what can you tell me, something, you boarded it, surely you found out something !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well not much, it, they seemed disorganized, not like before where it was a precision attack issue, I think they are short on personnel, they haven’t even gone into Trans Warp, I think Janeway really hurt them, and they haven’t recovered from it.
    BILL-SS125:
    I see, but, did you get a sense that they would come back, how did you turn them around ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I sicked my Computer on theirs, it deleted their Mission Objective, it sorta made um forget what they were doing.
    BILL-SS125:
    I see, not bad, and you’re following them now ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, I thought it would be helpful to find out where they Nest, and how many Ships they have, we’re using our Cloak, and they haven’t detected us yet.
    BILL-SS125:
    Wow, I hope they don’t, but is there anything else you can tell me, Armament, Shielding, anything ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not really, I didn’t want to give them a chance to detect us, but we’re still on their tail, I don’t know what we’ll come up with.
    BILL-SS125:
    You let me know ok, anything, please.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok...bye ?
    BILL-SS125:
    Sure, goodbye.

BILL-SS125: Clear
    SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 125 CLOSED

CC-2000:
    SW, I apologize for not transmitting that Text to Star Fleet as you thought I should.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Don’t worry about it CC, but, we do need to brush you up on your Communication Skills with them.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, but do you think I’m sick, I feel fine !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, no, you’re ok, when I said I sicked you on their Computer, that’s a figure of speech, it meant I “Tasked You”, “Assigned you a Duty”, and I think you performed it very well.
    CC-2000:
    Oh good, I want to be good, and do things right for you, really I do SW!
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You’re doing fine CC, don’t worry, we will work out things like that as time passes, you’re ok.
    CC-2000:
    Thank you SW, but, you didn’t tell the Admiral many things which we were aware of, I don’t think you like him very much.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I don’t like him at ALL, not back then, and definitely not now since I don’t have to.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, but, he did seem frightened concerning the Borg.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So am I, they could reset their Objective, and hit us with all they got when that Ship gets back to their Nest. What if they got 50 or 100 Ships, think we could handle that !?
    CC-2000:
    Yes I do, in time, the Agamemnon could eventually destroy that many, but, I don’t think they would allow that, they would probably retreat.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You’re kidding me, come on, 100 !!
    CC-2000:
    SW, with the Technology we possess, no, I’m not kidding, you remember I said they were no threat to us, I meant that, we could destroy as many Ships as they have, but, quicker if we were to assemble a Task Force of our Transport Vessels.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, I’m not calling you a Liar, but, that seems real hard to believe, you know how they adapt to things !
    CC-2000:
    They adapt IF they have the chance to, we could take them out much before they were able to do that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, if you say so, but what about Fed Ships, could they ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, they could not, they are not Armed or Shielded as our Ships are, they would lose even if only two of the Borg Vessels were to attack them. That is a realistic assessment, SW.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees, I can’t believe how intractable Star Fleet is, they ought to throw that Treaty with the Cardassians in the Trash, and get their stuff together.
    CC-2000:
    You’re quite correct SW, they won’t update and Cloak, barely will use Ablative Armor, their Shield Technology, they just don’t seem to care if another Species comes over and pushes them around.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well CC, we care, and I’m not going to let anyone push us around, they really could use a change in the Administration over there.
    CC-2000:
    I’m glad you feel that way SW, that makes me proud.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, you can sense Pride, wow !
    CC-2000:
    Well, I think that’s what it is, I know that I feel good when you do, and I sense your strength and confidence, that may be all I’m capable of, but like I said, it makes me feel good.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I’m glad CC, is there anything else you need to update me about with the Agamemnon ?
    CC-2000:
    Not at this time SW, the Agamemnon is still following the Borg Cube, no additional information is available.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, let me know if anything changes, bye now.
    CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring Mode

20. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
    Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
    Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
    To: CC-2000:
    To: ZEREM-SS472:
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hay CC, where ya at ?
    CC-2000:
    Ha SW, you’re joking again, I SO enjoy it when you do that !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    As do I CC, you’re really getting a sense of humor, and some very involved Personality Routines.
    CC-2000:
    I agree SW, the Nanoprobes are continuously increasing my circuit pathways, though I must admit, I am monitoring and communicating with other employees of Chiron, that being for a more rounded conception of communications.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    AWWWW !, you mean I’m not the only one you’re talking to ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, you know that is not possible, I have connections with thousands of sources, I think you’re doing what’s called “tongue in cheek”, an attempt to test my perceptual routines, is that right ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Shucks CC, ya caught me, yes, that is what I was doing, but, how often do you do a Diagnostic on your Systems, regularly ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have to schedule those very carefully, in some instances I must take a part of my system off line, where those diagnostics can be performed, so no, not regularly, but when it’s convenient is a better way to put that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, I’d like for you to do a Diagnostic on the Speech Processing Unit 251, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Certainly SW, but, I will have to take the Monitoring Routines off line for a short time, is that acceptable ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    If you must, then ok, how long will that take ?
    CC-2000:
    Ten to fifteen minutes SW, that’s all.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, let’s do that now, and when you’re through, alert me with a text message, regardless of what I’m doing or saying at that time, and I'll put you back online.
    CC-2000:
    I will SW, and I’ll start that now.
    CC-2000 Cease Standard Monitoring
    Diagnostic Speech Processing Unit 251 start:

HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees, now I got to type this in, manual entry’s have really gotten to be a bore, so...
    COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED - ZEREM-SS472 COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST:
    REQUEST CONFIRMED:

ZEREM-SS472:
    [​IMG]
    This is Doctor Zerem, OH, Mr. Houston, you’re back, good ahh, but can we talk ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea Doc, I put the Computer to doing a Diagnostic on his Speech program, so we got about ten minutes or so.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Sir, first of all I must tell you that Mr. Leyor has outdone himself with this Computer now, I can barely tell it’s a device, and not a real person !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I KNOW, I can’t hardly believe it myself !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    When we get this together, someone would not be able to tell it wasn’t a normal human person.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s the goal, and, how is our boy anyway ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Just fine Sir, I administered a variant of Dr. Soong’s Retrovirus, to stop his ageing, and I think I have it about right, he seems to be about 30 years old now and stable, would you like to see a picture of him ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    DEFINITELY !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Stand by a moment Sir...
    [​IMG]
    There, how does he look to you, Sir ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh isn’t that the Augment that caused so much trouble back then ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well Sir, actually that doesn’t matter, when we Cloned it, a very careful selection was made on Physical qualifications, and other less psychological parameters, he is NOT the same person, that you equate to those activities, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, but, what have you had him doing, testing his abilities, just what ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    All that Sir, but you understand that the Test were just Tests, once they are processed, he stops and waits for further instructions. However, we won’t actually know how it really works, until it’s connected to the CC-2000 and see what happens.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Understood, but given his Augmented DNA, will he be strong, smarter than normal ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Stronger YES, but his mental ability will be vastly superior to a normal, he for all general purposes will be the embodiment of the CC-2000 Computer, and, totally reliant on it’s operation.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, but for all general purposes he’s human now, has needs, looks around and sees stuff, that part of his programming will remain right, what if the main Computer goes down, or will he die ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    No Sir, we’ve installed several programs which regulate his physical needs, breathing and vision, and a few routines where he will be able to operate totally on his own, IF there is downtime in the main System, and, he has instructions to return home, if that happens, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Good, wow, if we pull this off, and I see no reason why we can’t, but, Androids will be a thing of the past, totally antiquated technology, wow !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    YES SIR, and we ARE doing this, I’m so glad and proud to be affiliated with this project, Chiron will go on record as being the most innovative of any research or developmental organization, Sir !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well yea, but, there will be a big feather in your cap as well, I don’t plan for Chiron to take all the credit for this.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Oh Sir, yes Sir, I am so pleased at that, and yes that will be great, but, the product “he” is MUCH more important than any personal gratification I may experience, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Kind of makes one feel a little Godly, right !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    HA, I’m good, but not that good, Sir, but you ask about what we were having him do. He eats, sleeps, goes to the bathroom, exercises, he’s very agile and strong, he can Bench Press three times his weight, and that’s three sets of ten reps, which is exceptional for a Clone of his build, and has other imbedded routines, which will support him in case of a Systems Failure in the CC-2000, as I have mentioned, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    WOW, that’s impressive, I should get in the Gym more regularly, you know I want to use him as, well.... like a personal assistant, Office Clerk, just have it close where I can observe it like that. But, when will it be ready for integration with the Main System ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    A week, a while longer, I’m not sure if we couldn’t do it right now, but, I’d like to see that his ageing has stabilized, but that’s all that I’m concerned about, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, we’ll let it go a while longer then, but I apologize for cutting you off earlier about the new Drones I have acquired.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    OH YES Sir, that’s ok, I saw that you were busy, but, can you tell me how you came by them, Sir?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Captain Thara of the Agamemnon was near the Delta Quadrant border, detected a Borg Cube in route to this Sector, I think, we stopped it, boarded, took a look at its Systems, and I remembered hearing something about you wanting more, so, we transported two over to the Agamemnon, and they’ll soon be delivered to you.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    OH my, in route here, Sir !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, HA, that’s the exact reaction Star Fleet had. But, we turned them around, and at least for now we’re not about to go into a battle with them.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Oh good Sir, uoo, that’s scary, but YES, I wanted to have access to their Interlink Nodes, and other systems, you know that having access to the Hugh Conglomerate has been integral in our development of new Subspace Channels, and the crux of how the CC-2000 will communicate with Malachi, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    What did you say, Malachi, have you given it a name !?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Ahhh well yes Sir, but, we can change it if you want, we had to set up a personal identification for it, I didn’t mean to overstep there, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, that’s ok, I just hadn’t even thought about a name for it, it was just surprising, that’s all.

Diagnostic Speech Processing Unit 251 Completed:
    CC-2000 Request Standard Monitoring Mode Connection

Oh Zerem, the Computer is asking for Voice communications, it apparently has finished the Diagnostic, and I’m connecting it now.
    CC-2000 Request Standard Monitoring Mode Connection Approved:
    Hay CC, ya back ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, and I’m glad to report that the Processing Unit 251 is operating within normal parameters, and, I see that you have manually connected with Dr. Zerem, hello Doctor.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Hello Computer, I’m glad you’re ok, how do you feel ?
    CC-2000:
    As well as Ambassador Spock, Doctor.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    WOW !,
    ZEREM-SS472:
    I totally agree Sir, that was exceptional, and it was instantaneous, it figured out I was playing with it, and played right back, that IS exceptional !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, I try.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well you try pretty good CC, but I was just catching Dr. Zerem up on his new Drones we’re bringing to him.
    CC-2000:
    I see, Dr. Zerem ask me earlier about them, and I apologize Doctor if I was a little vague, but, I knew that it had become a very Classified Mission, and I was unsure of how much I could reveal about it, sorry.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    NO PROBLEM, wow, I am greatly impressed at the processing ability of this Computer, it’s amazing !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, me too Doc, Commander Data is going to be SO jealous.
    CC-2000:
    SW, Ha, you’re joking again, Data will not be effected in any way, even though I agree, my processing speed and interactions with human and other species, is vastly superior to his, OH, I think I was bragging a little, sorry.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s ok, the truth is the truth, but CC, what if you had a body like Data’s, where you could walk around and talk to people directly, do things with them, just associate and participate in life, what would you think of that ?
    CC-2000:
    Ohhhh well, I think I would like that very much, but, would I look like Data, would I act like a real person ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Not look like Data, you’d be different, an individual, and yes, I think you could act as realistic as any person, human or other.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well CC, what ya think, would you like to have a actual body?
    CC-2000:
    SW, Doctor, I have learned to trust the information I receive from my Facial and Voice recognition programs, and I have detected something strange in both of your voices and reactions since this Body topic has arisen, would you permit me to know just what’s going on here ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Amazing !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees yea, but yes CC, I have thought to give you a body for some time now. With the technology available to use, it would be like you were a real person, I had thought to have you right here with me, to help around here in the Office, we could talk, shake hands, all that, that humans do with and for each other.
    CC-2000:
    SW, excuse me for using one of your words like this, but, WOW ! But, just how would you create this Body, synthetic, like Data’s ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No CC, it would be real, like Zerem’s or mine, you breathe, eat, sleep, feel things with your hands, the real enchilada.
    CC-2000:
    SW, I’m not sure just how that could happen, unless you made a special body for me, that might involve Cloning of a real person, then integrating Bioneural abilities into it, there would have to be a constant Data Link, like that ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    That’s right Computer, all that and more.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes YES !, I’d like that very much, SW, we could sit and talk, go out for Dinner, meet people, feel the wind in our faces, just be real, like that !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh for the most part, I’m sure there would be a learning curve associated with you physical perceptions, you’d need to be able to walk and talk at the same time, but at some point, all that would come together, hopefully as functional being. A Biological body, but, it being controlled by you, the LCARS CC-2000 Computer. OH, and your name would be Malachi.
    CC-2000:
    Malachi !, why that name SW ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Ahh maybe I can answer that. One of my Technicians has a Book, it’s called a Bible, and I was looking through and reading passages from it a while back, and found references to a Malachi. He was a prophet, quite renowned for his intelligence and wisdom, and well, I thought that was appropriate for you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm, not bad Doc !
    CC-2000:
    SW, when can we start !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, that a boy ! Doc, got an answer for that ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well Sir, actually no, like I said before there needs to be several more test done on it, and those results evaluated, Sir.
    CC-2000:
    IT, you mean “IT’s” here, there, ready, let me see it !!
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Sir, that ok with you, Sir?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well I suppose, just bring a picture up on the screen, and let’s see what CC thinks about it.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    [​IMG]
    There, this is another picture, how does this look ?

CC-2000:
    Ohhh, is it handsome ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    How do you know about things like that !?
    CC-2000:
    I’ve been accessing public documents, news, and human males are supposed to be handsome and muscular, am I, or is it ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well yes, I think so, reasonably handsome and I can say it’s quite strong, healthy for sure !
    CC-2000:
    I see, and Doctor, you made it for me, is that right !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well yes I did, but it was Mr. Houston’s idea, he wanted to create a being for you, where you could participate in things, live a life I suppose through your Biological body.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, there’s a little more to it than that, I’m hoping that CC or Malachi will become productive, help us and himself to be better, actually I wanted to produce something that was as capable as an Android, but real, a Biological entity which could become...well sentient I hope, Data did, sorta.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well, if Commander Data even comes close to being sentient, then this will be the next step.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I guess the Cat’s out of the Bag here, so Doc, start letting CC get involved in our project, never know it may have some input which will help in some way.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Yes Sir, but this will take some time, and I don’t want to be hurried about it, got that CC !
    CC-2000:
    Certainly Doctor Zerem, I want to become completely familiar with the whole process, I have quite a bit of research to do about this, I want to know everything I can about my new body, is that ok to do, SW?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No problem there CC, I think it’s a good idea, you’ll be responsible for maintaining it, and I want you to keep it in good shape, healthy, all that !
    ZEREM-SS472:
    HA, I hate to say this, but it sounds like you’re giving one of your children a Pet to keep, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    A VERY expensive Pet to say the least, and I expect it not to be abused in ANY way, got that CC !
    CC-2000:
    YES SIR, no problem Sir, I’m looking forward to operating it, but will I be able to feel things, like a human does, taste, like we said before, be as close to human as possible ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    I don’t see why not, but you’ll have to learn how to sense those feelings, it has nerves, you’ll have to be aware of the sensations, and learn what they mean, and how they make it or you feel. You have quite a bit of learning to do with it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You ok with all this CC, it’s a big responsibility.
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, I am, and I’m really looking forward to it, I’ve researched Commander Data’s files extensively, and it has been a goal of his to be more human, and this gives me a chance to accomplish that, or much closer to it than he has been able to do.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok then CC, so you get familiar with all the research and notes, and you may contact and communicate with Dr. Zerem as necessary concerning this project. Anything else Doc ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    No Sir, not at this time, CC and I need to get to know each other on a different level now, I was looking forward to stepping beyond the restriction on communications about this project with it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, it’s still highly classified, but we need to get back and check up on Captain Thara now, so Doc, I’ll get back to you later on this, bye.
    ZEREM-SS472: Clear
    CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring