Dexter: Lumen instead of Hannah McKay

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Joe Washington, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

What if instead of creating the Hannah McKay character for Season 7, Lumen was brought back into the show? How would that have changed Season 7?

Yes, there is another one of my Dexter threads. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate. If you do like it, I'm happy to hear your thoughts.

2. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

That could've worked. Despite the show's best efforts, I never really bought into the idea that Hannah was Dexter's One True Love . . . which is why it's a problem that so much of the final season is about her.

3. Dr. Funkenstein

Dr. Funkenstein Lieutenant Commander

I never cared for either of them. A large part of that is simply because Julia Stiles creeps me out physically. I can't put my finger on why, but I really dislike looking at her or even hearing her voice.

That said, I think a psycho like Lila was a far more perfect match for Dexter. Trying to say there's another "sort of good" serial killer out there is just silly.

4. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Frankly, I never liked either story or character. Once the show started heading in that direction, I felt it had jumped the shark. I'd opt for an altogether different final season