What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Hail to the King, Baby...

[​IMG]

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ That's awesome. :D

3. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm suffering from gaming ADD.... in rapid succession, I've jumped from Fallout New Vegas to Nexus: The Jupiter Incident and now to Starcraft II. That should keep me occupied for the next hour or two before I'm ready for my next game.... :lol:

4. Distorted Humor

Distorted Humor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Going to be playing some Sid Pirates! :)

5. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

Having mini-sessions on Burnout Revenge and Spider-Man 2 at the moment. Might start playing Lego Star Wars today.

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I got Dirt 3 a few days ago, so I've been playing that.

7. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

8. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

playing 'minecraft' on the pc at the moment though i have just picked up duke nukem for the ps3 which is on the shelf almost saying"come get some"

9. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Early opinion of AC:Brotherhood, very interesting start and liking the use of Desmond early on nice to use him in the modern day more though him and Lucy just need to shag and get it over with :lol:

The controls still not quite refined enough though, graphics are nice but engine is showing its age and still engaged 1 on 1 with enemies :rolleyes: would prefer they shake things up a bit with combat.

But solid enough anway the overall game.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  10. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Yay, I managed to kill the extremely annoying Roman in GTA IV without glitching the game. Unfortunately I then had to reload from a save point before that, on accounting of picking up Little Jacob and having no idea where he wanted to go...

ETA - meh, turns out the fucker would have respawned in a hospital anyway...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  11. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Creed: Brotherhood seems to have some frame rate issues compared to AC2 though I did play AC2 on the 360. I googled the issue and it seems quite a lot of people on the net say the same. At this rate I will get Revelations for the 360.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I didn't have any problems with either AC2 or Brotherhood on PS3. However I'm not really that nitpicky about frame rates, especially not in games like AC. It does bother me in racing games and shooters.

13. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

I am 98.?% complete Red Dead Redemption. Not sure what I haven't done yet, and I don't really feel like combing through the stats to figure it out right now... but I will find figure it out!

14. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

My friend just finished playing this and got 100% completion.

The last 2% had something to do with knifing a bunch of bears and then killing a jaguar.

I was hoping that once he killed the jaguar that there would still be 0.5% left than involved riding a bear and killing a pterodactyl, but I was disappointed.

15. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

just trying out champions online free for all.

got to admit i'm not sure what to make of it.

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Played UC2 maps to death on survival mode :p, I know there is siege mode DLC but theres another pack for 2 new multiplayer maps so here my question...

Any of the maps you can get in the two map pack or the siege DLC, can you play them in survival mode ?

17. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Pokémon White version... working on trying to get an alternate colored Dratini. And Animal Crossing: Wild World... just to keep my town going and have no one leave it XD.

18. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

You can play all the maps in Survival mode. I personally love Highrise from the Siege pack. Definitely one of my favourite MP maps. And all four maps are fun in Survival mode.

19. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Speaking of Uncharted 2, just beat it on Hard. I've got every single player trophy now, except for beating it on Crushing. Not looking forward to that. :p

Don't have any of the multiplayer trophies yet, though.

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Crushing isn't that much harder than Hard. You just get killed even faster. :p