What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

That still a 100% release date, I hear it may of got pushed back? I am looking forward to MGS HD remake though am racking my brain trying to remember if that was ever properly confirmed ;)

2. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Aye, you're right. I just checked and the release date has been moved to June 17th.

3. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    Currently playing NBA2k7:

Trying to change up the Warrior lineup.

Currently: Allen Iverson, Jason Richardson, Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, and Alonso Mourning...

My team chemistry is 46%...and the GM is getting upset with me (he's a tyrant)...even though we have 6 wins and 1 loss against the Spurs.

I'm looking for a strong SF, then I think I'm on my way: Either Caron Butler or Carmelo Anthony...

4. Lowdarzz

Lowdarzz Captain Captain

I just got a copy of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. It's the first fighting game I've played since Street Fighter II. I'm having a hard time with the 3d movement and the AI is kicking my butt.

5. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Bouncing between Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and LEGO Pirates, for the most part.

6. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

In the past couple days I've bought and finished CoD: Modern Warfare, which I loved. I'm also working on LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, LEGO Star Wars: Clone Wars, and Devil May Cry 4.

7. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

Still playing a cleric named Stark (Farscape reference) in Rift and enjoying it. I've been level 50 for a month or so now and have part T1 gear part T2 gear. Our guild is pretty casual and hasn't tried to do any of the raids yet, though we did do one Raid rift.

I keep checking with WoW to see if they've done anything to lure me back but so far things like the the recycling of content in 4.1 and the new "premium subscription" model for extra features are certainly not helping their case.

8. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just got Red Dead Redemption. Played up to the first save...might read the instructions now.

9. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Playing Fallout New Vegas. It's a decent game, though I must admit that I'm feeling a little cheated. It has lots of places to go on the map, but it seems like there's less to do than there was in Fallout 3. Most of the locations in Fallout 3 were pretty decent... they were buildings you could go into or they were communities, or they just had lots of stuff to them. In FNV, it feels like the designers got lazy and starting labeling random crap so they could fill out their world map. I mean, I just ran into a single overturned cargo container with radioactive containers inside of it that was labeled!

10. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

You playing it on the 360 or PS3?

I played Fallout 3 on my 360 but since I can't trust my 360 model at the moment I want to get New Vegas on my PS3 but hear it doesn't run as well on the PS3 compared to the 360.

11. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Actually, neither one- I'm on PC. Sorry I couldn't be of much help!

12. Winterwind

Winterwind Commodore Commodore

I've have very few issue with New Vegas on the PS3. I've encountered very, very few of the bugs that I'd read about in the Fallout Wiki. The only real issue I have, and it's fairly common but not overwhelmingly annoying, is the occasional freeze that requires rebooting your system.

There's a recent patch that also really improves things. However, if you intend to play with the DLCs, Dead Money and Honest Hearts, wait until the PS Store is fully caught up with the releases. The patch was available even while the PSN was down but there was a chance it would require you to reinstall Dead Money (not possible while the store was down) and with Honest Hearts delayed a week or so because of the Sony issues... well, you get my point.

But yeah, go ahead and enjoy yourself on your PS3.

13. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Cool ;) I got hooked on Fallout 3 GOTY with over 60 hours of gametime logged in and I have 2 DLC's still to do. I wonder if to wait for a GOTY version of New Vegas or not.

14. iBender

iBender Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution on Xbox 360... (Again.)

15. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Portal 2 co-op with my girlfriend (so this goes on at a slow pace, usually one session a week).
    Persona 3 Portable (PSP). This is a weird game.
    LA Noire. Just at the beginning, but I'm reminded that I severely dislike the controls of Rockstar's open world games...

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Been playing flashpoint Red River with 2 other people, its not bad but nothing special either. Anyone here got it for PS3? were looking for a 4th person

17. O'Dib

O'Dib Commodore Commodore

Just finished ep. 4 of Back to the Future. Not as good as the last one, but I'm def looking forward to the finale.

18. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

On Saturday we did something we had not done in close to 20 years.
    A game of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. We got through about 6 rooms of the classic Judge's Guild adventure Tegel Manor.

19. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Finally got around to finishing Jade Empire yesterday:)

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

L.A. Noire ;)