Phase II- Blood and Fire teaser released!!

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by PattyW, Aug 29, 2008.

1. PattyW

PattyW Commander Red Shirt

Star Trek: Phase II has released the teaser to Blood and Fire! Available by live streaming or download!

www.startreknewvoyages.com

2. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Ummm...where on the site?

3. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Vice Admiral Admiral

4. Rat Boy

Rat Boy Vice Admiral Admiral

"Not moose; cow."

5. sithlord

sithlord Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

That was fun! Epic, sweeping VFX shots, poor Enterprise getting the shit beat out of her, Chekov screaming! When do we get the rest?!!!

6. Jptrekker

Jptrekker Captain Captain

Looks good, when's the rest?

7. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Rice Admiral Premium Member

Sweet zombie Jesus! I think I just came a little.

8. Maurice

Bah, yet another fanfilm space battle. I as hoping for some substance instead of pyrotechnics.

9. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Vice Admiral Admiral

Having seen a clip from later in the two-part when I attended the TSaMDs screening in Los Angeles, I can say that there will be substance in the episodes.

I have no problem with space battles, but I would like if P:II/NV would stop relaying on firefights to open their episodes. This is the fourth one in a row that uses a space battle as the hook in the teaser.

10. ST-One

ST-One Vice Admiral

It is probably very unfair to say this, but after this (very short) first impression of Mr. Tolpin's Spock I really hope that Jeff Quinn will be back to play Spock again.

11. Saul

Saul Vice Admiral Admiral

Phase II looks good. There seems to be a jump in acting quality too. Good stuff.

12. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

I was at that screening too; the clip they showed though looked atrocious. I'm hoping when viewed in context with the entire two parts of the story it will, as a whole, be better... but that clip was just downright painful to watch.

Agreed.

13. Phantassm

Phantassm Vice Admiral Admiral

Looks great to me-can't wait.

14. Tulin

Tulin Vice Admiral Admiral

With the most wonderful man in the world!
    ^ I agree.

I LOVE the flare on the front shields when the Klingon torpedoes hit. I odn't know what it is but it just looks REALLY good. The shot of the torpedo smashing up through the saucer is, of course, reminiscent of STVI, which can only be a good thing.

NVs just keeps looking and getting better and better.

15. Maurice

^^^But the ship interior shot lighting still sucks. It's flat and uninteresting.

16. chardman

chardman Vice Admiral In Memoriam

Strange, because my very first thought was to how much better the lighting was over prior efforts, which tended to be flat and washed out. To my eye, the new lighting was very subdued and created an excellent sense of depth.

17. librarytrekker78

librarytrekker78 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The trailer was good and I think that the reason they showed a battle is because the episodes have been in post production for a very long time. It's a way for the fans of New Voyages/Phase II to get excited about it. Personally, I've been waiting for these eps and getting impatient. How much longer do we, your fans, have to wait Mr. Cawley? Also, IMO the episodes should be downloadable so fans can watch it without a browser, but that's just me.

18. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Rice Admiral Premium Member

Yes, how much longer are you going to make us wait for our free episodes that we're not paying a dime for? Hmm? HMMM?

19. librarytrekker78

librarytrekker78 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

:alienblush: Ok, Professor you got me on that one. Mr. Cawley, My sincerest apologies. I enjoy your episodes immensely and appreciate all of the work that everyone puts into the show that I forgot that I get to watch it for free. Again my apologies.

20. fleetcaptain

fleetcaptain Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Looked great. I think the lighting would have looked like that if this was produced on tv. Great start to this 2 parter through. Just hate having to wait alittle longer.