Chromium Art Prints

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by fiddy112, Sep 3, 2013.

1. fiddy112

fiddy112 Cadet Newbie

I have been collecting ST memorabilia for some time, however, this has me stumped. I have 2 Star Trek Chromium framed pictures featuring Kirk, Picard, Sisko, and Janeway and the other features their respective ships. Since Archer and the NX 01 is not included I know it has to be pre ENT and possibly early VOY with Janeway's hairstyle. They are both numbered xxx/500 and have a Certificate of Authenticity on the backs.

I have searched eBay and the web and have not been able to find any information on these pieces. So, I was wondering has anyone else seen these and are they rare... or is it just me?

Thanks!

Sorry if the images are too big, please let me know and I will re-size them. Thanks again!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Scott1768

Scott1768 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

In the early 90s, I made a living for a couples years traveling cross-country and selling Trek memorabilia(If you ever bought a personalized DoD-style Starfleet photo-ID card back then, that was probably from me).

Anyway, I remember that was when they came out with these prints - somewhere between 93 and 95. I don't remember any specifics beyond that, though.