ALIENS/STAR TREK crossover story in the works. Coming soon, hopefully.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Aquehonga, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Aquehonga

Aquehonga Fleet Captain

The stories I have in mind are entitled:

Carter J. Burke: HERO of the FEDERATION

&

Carter J. Burke: SAVIOUR of the FEDERATION

These stories are virtually identical to each other.

PLOT(S):
    The story(ies) takes place in a tad alternate timeline* where the UFP is suffering major defeat by their worst adversary(ies) & a year or 2 from total collapse.

SETTING-
    The 24th Century. The TNG/DS9/V'Ger Era.

Pointers>
    Story(ies) ignore(s) alien 3, Rez & those AvP flicks. It has to in order to work.

Being Fiorina 161 was such a beautiful planet & system, that may show up. See, I liked alien 3's setting & environment, but not it's story.

Finally-
    Don't rush to any conclusions about these stories based on the titles. When these stories are finally put up, you'll see & understand why they have Weyland-Yutani's Numero Uno smug sleazeball's name made so prominently.

If I could I'd make this fanfic as a fan film, either a cartoon or in Rankin-Bass style.

*Or in a slightly different parallel universe. What's the difference between parallel universes & alternate timelines anyway? Semantics? They seem like the same thing to me.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  2. Aquehonga

Aquehonga Fleet Captain

Re: ALIENS/STAR TREK crossover story in the works. Coming soon, hopefu

I was ignorant of the fact Starship Troopers 2's subtitle is HERO OF THE FEDERATION until yesterday.

That being so, that title above {HotF} must be tad changed.

This thread proves folks must really hate Burke?

Wow!

Can't say I blame them.

3. HyperionReborn

HyperionReborn Lieutenant Red Shirt

Actually, no. (Well, I did think Burke was a sleazeball...) It's not a bad idea, I think. I'm not usually a fan of crossovers, but I like the idea of a Trek/Aliens crossover; I'd actually thought about doing one myself a couple of times, but it looks like you've beaten me to it. ;)

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

4. Aquehonga

Aquehonga Fleet Captain

Thanks HyperionReborn for your interest & support.

You should still put up an ALIENS/STAR TREK crossover story if you want to. It would be cool to have 2 (or more) fanfix authors, with stories about xenomorphs meeting ST folks.

The more fanfix crossovers the better. Well, maybe?? That depends on whether someone likes crossover stories or not.

I always thought ALIENS could crossover really well with STAR TREK or BABYLON 5, & even, very recently, & this is a strange one, Irwin Allen's LAND OF THE GIANTS. There are other Sci-Fi TV shows & movies unnamed here that could or might blend well with ALIENS as well.

Thank you again HyperionReborn.

And thanks to ALL my other fellow aficionados of both ALIEN(s) & STAR TREK.

I hope to please everyone.