Your Star Trek Online Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Timofnine, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Ok, with the latest update I believe they made the daily missions a little harder. I was doing the Deferi missions, and I saw 2 "bosses" that I have never seen before. First, at Outpost 3, I encountered a Breen Capital ship.

[​IMG]

And then while rescuing the captives from the mines, I encountered a Phantasm - unfortunately I didn't get a pic of it.

2. Bird of Prey

Some additionial screenshots..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Lucky Basterd! :D

No, the Capital ships have been there since the beginning almost. The encounters are just veeeeery rare. Check your accolade list, there are three capital ships total in all the Deferi dailies.
    Now you have one and can hunt down the other two to get the accolade for it.

4. Bird of Prey

Sweet. I thought it was something new because I've never seen this ship before, and it had support craft that it would launch at me, while using a gravity well and transphasic torpedoes. Needless to say it was a great battle !! :)

5. Noname Given

Noname Given Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yep, all the Accolade hunters have threads on their theories about how to make one of these capitol ships spawn more often as their appearabces are stuipid rare. ;)

6. Excelsior

Excelsior Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

U.S.S. Endeavour in Earth orbit - checking out a SWEET Prometheus-class warship (with some Aegis gear equipped, no less!)! :bolian:

[​IMG]

[EDIT] - Since all my Federation officers are now sporting the 'retro' look until such time as the TNG-era uniforms get finished/fixed, I figured, I'd give the Endeavour some more screen-time!

First up, the new duds!

[​IMG]

Meeting with Obisek (done this with all three characters, sided with him every time. Can't bring myself to throw the rulebook at them - seems petty, somehow):

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, Malor's just got his hands on a shiny new Romulan disruptor pistol for his trophy cabinet:

[​IMG]

Lastly, visiting a properly-scaled Deep Space Station K-7 (thank the Great Bird for the revamped Sector Space!):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  7. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

Oooh, very nice! :techman:

I know what you mean about siding with Obisek. I keep thinking "After all the crap they've had to deal with, am I really going to try and bring him in? Even if I don't agree with his tactics..."

8. Timelord Victorious

Has anbody played this on LDF side yet? Cause then I would not be so sure if the roleplayer in me would side with Obisek.

9. Trek

Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Lex sided with Obisek, mainly because he has a real dislike of the Romulans in general and the Tal'shar in particular. I'm not so sure that Foxton will side with him though and I know that Sh'rrth definitely won't (although he's still fighting Devidians at the moment and has some catching up to do).

10. Bird of Prey

There's something odd about seeing a Cardassian in a TOS uniform. I'd say it looks weird, but I like it !! :bolian:

11. Excelsior

Actually did it with my Klingon (Torlek) first... ...and still let him go. Partly because the idea of 'arresting' anyone, rather than 'executing' them, sounded a bit weak for a Klingon, but also because, on balance, they're at least trying to 'fight the good fight', which is more honourable IMO than the Tal Shiar, who're quite happy fighting a very one-sided fight using some pretty dirty, underhanded tactics (...so, par for the course for the Tal Shiar, then! :p ).

That, and the idea that there's some kind of ominous higher power behind the Romulans' actions would suggest that they're the real threat here, not some angry refugees who won't come quietly. Granted, my approach to Klingon honour is more in line with the likes of Worf or Kohlar, rather than the 'victory above all' types - certainly, Muggins at Klingon Intelligence didn't agree with my decision... :klingon:

...in the 25th Century, with a Romulan weapon, commanding an NX-Class starship, no less - to hell with canon!!

:rommie:

That said, now you mention it, Scotty did seem a little disconcerted by it...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  12. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

does that four nacelles ship separate from the "pointed dish" section?

They are trek-ish nice images everyone!
    can someone order extra time to do all this stuff?

13. Trek

Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Currently the Prometheus-class doesn't separate, but it's in the works according to the most recent Engineering report.

14. Rat Boy

Rat Boy Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, since I barely touched R&D, it's a crappy lirpa.

15. Timelord Victorious

I have made a Mk XI for my Science VA (for Cure), cant wait to put one into the hands of a Tac VA.

16. Timelord Victorious

You think the tailor has a new collection? :cardie:
    [​IMG]

17. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Captain Captain

Open jacket uniforms are out.

And, I need one pesky Antithoron Trace to get the Mk XI Lirpa! I have collected six other rare traces today!

18. Excelsior

TNG-era uniforms are FIXED. Like, completely. :bolian:

Quick before and after - here's the 'before', taken 6 months ago:

[​IMG]

Looks pretty good, eh? Ok, then - here's the 'after' shot, following the most recent update:

[​IMG]

So much better - and such a relief to have useable versions of these in-game, after last week's bug infestation! ;) I took a few more in places I'd not capped yet - this one turned out pretty nicely:

[​IMG]

In anticipation of the imminent Featured Episode, I bought the Melee Weapon pack, then went about crafting myself a lirpa. Then, suitably 'Amok Time'-d, I figured I might as well go the whole hog, so I bought a pet sehlat cub, and then headed off to Vulcan to play tourist...:

[​IMG]

Finally, in honour of STS-133, Shuttle Orbiter Discovery's final mission, I figured I'd do a couple of shots of her spiritual successor, the U.S.S. Discovery, leaving drydock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Admiral Admiral

I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the two TNG-era uniforms...
    :alienblush:

20. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Looks like the ribbing on the yoke is narrower and a bit bitter looking, am I right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.