Good Headphones for XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sigokat, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Sigokat

Sigokat Commander Red Shirt

Hey all, got a question. I'm looking at some headphones for my XBOX 360 and wanted some opinions.

Basically the deal is I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now and there is a 24 hr quiet zone rule in our living area (wish everyone followed the rule, but oh well).

So I have my XBOX 360 with me so I can play games and watch movies. The headphones I have for my tablet (that I use for Skype) are not compatiable with the XBOX360.

So I've been doing some searching and I found these http://www.amazon.com/Force-Gaming-...reo-Pc/dp/B005DQG0BO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Anybody have these or know about them? They've gotten pretty awesome reviews, but at $50 + I'd like to hear a bit more from some other people. Also, if not these, is there any other recommendations for good quality headphones? (I like the long cable because in my room I'd be able to lay back on my bunk and watch and movie or play games, so the long cable is fine with me).

Thanks!

2. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

It really is a shame that regular headphones do not work on 360s. I really, really want to buy a good set but all my friends have caved in and bought stuff waaaay over €200...
    It's a bit pricey IMO.