Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SWHouston, Apr 3, 2010.

1. SWHouston

SWHouston Commander Red Shirt

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
    Com Level: PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
    To: HOUSTON-9400:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have Captain Thara on Subspace !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Put her through !
    THARA- CAP-1:
    SW, we are approaching the Hive, and have reduced speed letting the Cube move ahead of us.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees Thara, for God’s sake be careful !
    THARA- CAP-1:
    I want to shut down everything except for Life Support and Thrusters, and put the Ship in complete Interphasic Cloaking, until I am well within the Hive.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sounds good, but did CC get a message to you about that Infant ?
    THARA- CAP-1:
    Yes SW, and if there’s any way to get it from them, I’ll WILL.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo ok, but don’t stay in there any longer than you have to, go silent, and we’ll refrain from any transmissions into that area for one hour only, you GOT to get out of there by then, so GET IT DONE !
    THARA- CAP-1:
    Understood Sir, Thara out.

AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED:

HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhhhh gees.
    CC-2000:
    SW, I just want to tell you, I was monitoring Captain Thara, and she was very calm and confident.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I wish I had ten like her, she’s solid as a rock, but thanks, you’re trying to help, I know.
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have a question. I don’t think that all Women are like Captain Thara, calm and confident ?

CC-2000:
    Hello, SW, is there something wrong with the Audio ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh...no, I was just pondering your question, but no, all Women are not that way.
    CC-2000:
    I didn’t think so, I have been monitoring some Television Channels, and agree with you, those Women I have seen there, are not confident or calm.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees, I hope it wasn’t during the afternoon, some of that stuff is really twisted, maybe you shouldn’t do that, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Very well SW, I’ll refrain from that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ummm.........
    CC, need for you to do something for me.
    CC-2000:
    Certainly SW, what would that be ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, more frequently now, I’m going to be discussing some VERY sensitive projects with others, and I need to have like a Hot Key on my Keyboard, that stops any Video, Audio or any other type record from being logged, is that possible ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes it is SW, but if you were to do that, I wouldn’t be able to assist you in the monitoring of your discussion, it would not allow me to see or hear that conversation either, is that ok ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh well, I suppose we’ll have to deal with that, but, it’s not something where it’s imperative that you need to see or hear anyway.
    CC-2000:
    Very well, let me do that now....
    SW, will the F9 Key be acceptable, it’s available ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, any will do.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, I’ve got that set up for you, is there anything else ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes, get me in touch with Dr. Zerem.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CONNECTION REQUESTED:
    CONNECTION CONFIRMED:

ZEREM-SS472:
    This is Dr. Zerem, oh hello again, Mr. Houston.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Zerem, let’s make it just SW, ok.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Very well Sir, OH, I suppose you’d like me to drop that to ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, let’s be friendly, but I guess I suppose I’m sorta wondering how Malachi is doing?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Of course SW, that’s understandable, but he’s doing just fine. The CC-2000 has reviewed our Files on him, observed his Imbedded functions, but I have not allowed any direct connection so far.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, that’s fine, but, don’t take my badgering you as a “hurry up”, you take any time you need, I’m just interested in finding out more about him, that’s all.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    I understand SW, you’re acting like a new Father.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, that’s probably right, CC is my baby, and I want things to work out right for it.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well, I must say one thing, he’s fit, VERY fit, he works out in the Gym every day, we don’t have a formal Trainer here, but one of our Associate Medical persons, a human named Rice Chambers knows how to do those exercises, and has been helping Malachi, jogging with him on the Holodeck, they seem to be friends.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well that’s nice of him, please tell him I appreciate it, but you said he waits for orders, is there any reluctance on his part, to comply with anything you tell him to do ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    No, that’s never happened, and Rice hasn’t mentioned anything like that either, he does exactly as he’s told, every time, just like he’s supposed to.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, that’s as it should be, that makes me feel better.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    SW, I think you’re thinking of the actions of the Augment, and let me assure you this is not the case here, Malachi is very compliant and does everything we tell him, don’t worry, ok.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Good, but hang on a minute, I need to do something here...

MANUAL ENTER HOTKEY F9:
    MANUAL DISCONNECT ALL RECORDS OF COMMUNICATION:
    PROCEED NOW:

Zerem, can you still see and hear me ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Yes, what happened ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh, I had a Hotkey set on my keyboard, where we can talk privately, no record will be kept, seen or heard by CC.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    I see, but, is there something you need to talk to me privately about ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sorta, ahhh, I was just wondering if Malachi..umm...was complete, like in functional ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Ahh....OH, you mean sexually ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well yea, I just thought about that, and thought I might ask, is he ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well he’s got all the parts necessary, and...well...I’ve seen him excited a couple times, and so has Rice.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH I SEE, then you’re pretty sure he could, right ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    You mean intercourse, like that, I’m sure he can, though I’ve never tested him for viability in that area. But, given what my records indicate, we probably should do a Test, and find out if it’s possible for him to bear a child.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well yea, the way things are going, CC’s curiosity and ability to gather information, I’m thinking that I’m going to have to have that “sit down talk” that all Dad’s have to do with their boys.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    SW, that’s quite possible, the way things are going, he’s going to have all the physical things going right for him, and I do mean ALL. He just may have an opportunity at some point to have to deal with a sexual advance. I think you’re headed in the right direction, making him aware, IF he’s potent or not, about the consequences of activities like that. I will say this though, Augmented DNA has as a matter of record with the Augments equated to augmented desires, I or we did not look at that area when we Cloned this being, and, it’s unknown how much reverse influence his natural desires will impact the control the Computer has over him
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, but, you can do that Test, right ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well SW, remember I’m not Human, I need to do some research on how to acquire a sample like that, I’ve just never done that before, it’s not like a Urine Test, understand.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, then maybe other Doctor, Rice, can answer any questions you have about that, since he’s human, he may shed some light on it for you, or have done the test before ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Oh yes, I’m sure he can take care of that, and he’s very helpful with Malachi, yes, I’ll ask him if he can do that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I really appreciate that Zerem, I think that information is needed, and actions taken to at least guide him if something comes up.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    SW, I think you’re handling this very well, with your concerns about his Socialization, we really don’t have much of that to do out here, he’s going to need to meet people and get involved in social settings. So at some point, he needs to get out of here, where he can develop correctly, but, that’s a ways off still.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea you’re right, actually I hadn’t thought about it that far down the line, but do you have any idea of just how far along he might be able to get, like what maturity level, in that setting there ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    UOO, that’s going to be hard to say, but I think we can probably bring him up to what you’d call a Teenager, that level of development, a place before he gets too interested in your Females, is that what you mean, and that being as related to his Imbedded and Natural Routines.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Exactly, before being the key word there, I’m just trying to access how difficult this is going to be.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well SW, if you’ve ever raised a child before, consider this a Fast Track Issue.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes Zerem, and I really appreciate this, it helps talking to someone about things like that.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    No problem SW, actually I’m just as interested in his development as you are, well almost.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, ok then, I’ll let you get back to work.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Bye SW, and I’ll get Rice right on it.
    ZEREM-SS472: Clear
    COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CONNECTION CLOSED:

HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh rats, I forgot to ask CC how to get out of this mode, let me try “Exit”....
    Uhhh, that didn’t work, how about F9...
    MANUAL ENTER HOTKEY F9:
    MANUAL RECONNECT ALL RECORDS OF COMMUNICATION:

CC-2000:
    SW, did you intend to reconnect me ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    YES I did, I found it.
    CC-2000:
    I thought about that while we were disconnected, but it’s ok now, right ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes, and thanks for thinking about it, I’m surprised, you sure are coming along well.
    CC-2000:
    I’ve been monitoring Malachi too, he’s eaten a meal, worked out on the Weights, that’s what Rice calls it, he went to the Bathroom, and has Jogged with Rice.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    YES, Zerem mentioned Rice, they are friends.
    CC-2000:
    Friends yes, associates, contacts, but something more is implied, I’m not sure just what that means ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, that term is used loosely most times, I don’t know why I thought that you would know that. But it’s like we are, we talk, know each other, and soon I guess we’ll got out to Dinner like you said before, just be friends, but, you’ll work here and have duties. It implies that you know and accept that person into a position which is closer to you, than a co-worker, or an associate, a little more personal even though people call co-workers and business associates, friends.
    CC-2000:
    I see, then friends are good to have, not like Gul Dukat, right !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes, real friends are good to have, but Dukat is not anyone’s friend, he’s a bad guy, you can trust a friend.
    CC-2000:
    I understand now, we are friends, and others like Dr. Zerem and Rice.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes that’s right, but, the others out there where Malachi is, they’re all ok people, and will help you too, but, friends are closer, more special people, you see ?
    CC-2000:
    I understand now SW, thank you for teaching me about friends, I have a lot to learn about this, don’t I.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh well yea, you do, and we’ll all do what we can to help you develop stuff like Social Skills, and other things as necessary. But, that’s as it’s related to Malachi, you’re going just great as CC.
    CC-2000:
    SW, that makes me feel good when you say things like that, I think that is a component of my Personality Routines, I like to do things right.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo wow, I’m definitely going to have to give Leyor a raise now ! But, I need to go now, so bye.
    CC-2000:
    Bye SW, and thanks again.
    HOUSTON-9400: Clear
    CC-2000: Clear
    CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring Mode

2. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference
    Com Level: Secured – As Noted – Transport Vessels Only
    Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ACCEPTED
    From: PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED - PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    With: HOUSTON-9400:
    With: B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    With: MAXWELL RR-1:
    With: THARA- CAP-1:
    CC-2000:
    SW, Captain Pressman is on Subspace, he wishes to speak to you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sure, put him on CC.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    [​IMG]
    SW, I’ve been monitoring the CCom with you and Thara, think she’ll need any help ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees I hope not Eric, I’ve given her an hour to get out of that Hive, I don’t want to break radio silence, I’m thinking she’ll be ok.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Well, I can be at the Border in about three hours, think I should start now, just in case ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ummmm no, wait....

SUBSEQUENT UNIT REQUESTING CONFERENCE
    PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
    CONNECTION APPROVED

B’iJik- CBG-1:
    [​IMG]
    Sir, excuse my interrupting, but the Zeus is much closer to Thara, I can help, yes !

HOUSTON-9400:
    Maybe B’ijik, but both of you hang on a while here, I’m not sure she’ll need any help. Hang on, here’s someone else.

PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED:
    CONNECTION APPROVED

MAXWELL RR-1:
    [​IMG]
    SW, I’d be glad to help to, though I think I’m way too far away, but, I’ll start over there too, if you need me !

HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow, the gang’s all here almost, but I’m glad to see that all of you are listening in.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Hay, this new CCom System is great ! I can see and hear everyone, no lag what so ever !
    CC-2000:
    Thank you Captain Pressman, the new Communications Channels provided to me, have proven to be quite efficient, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, has Thara sent any message or anything yet ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, she is running silent at the moment, and I have not detected any Carrier Identification as well, she must still be in the Central Nexus, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees this waiting is driving me nuts !
    B’iJik- CBG-1:
    Sir, let me start toward the Agamemnon, I am closest, it will not hurt even if she does not need help, do you agree, Sir ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok B’ijik. CC, send the Zeus the best coordinates you can come up with for an intercept, got that ?
    CC-2000:
    I am sending them now SW, is there anything else I can help with ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    SW, just a question here, but can all the Ships run like the Chiron ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No CC, that’s all for now. All the Transports can Ben, plus they all have the Shielding and Weapons for dealing with problems. The other ships don’t have anything more than what they will need, given the area they operate in.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Ben, ya old Space Dog, how ya doing, I’m sorry I didn’t have the chance to welcome you to Chiron.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Great Eric and thanks, I didn’t know we had a CCom channel available till just a few minutes ago, or I’d have said hello before now.
    B’iJik- CBG-1:
    Sir, we have received and calculated the Intercept Coordinates, and are moving toward them at maximum warp, this is a good day to die, Sir !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Understood B’ijik, but cut her back to 9.9, there’s no use in pushing it that hard right now, and let’s see if we can get around the dying part. But, Ben, how you doing out there, got a handle on that old Lady yet?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Well if this is an old lady, she’s got some stuff inside her, that would surprise anybody, actually I’ve been doing Security Drills with the Chief, he wouldn’t let me take a Lead position, he said maybe in a while.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    HA HA – repeated.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, that’s good, those type decisions are what I pay him to make. I’d probably fall on my face, if I had to run around those corridors like those guys do.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Hay Ben, you checked out the Intruder Protection Systems yet ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Now that’s a REAL protection system, I’ve never seen anything like that before. I don’t know why you need Security with those things sitting there and able to protect a Docking Port like they can.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Did the Chief do a simulation for you ?
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Yes, actually a couple, I couldn’t believe it when those things dropped down and started shooting at the simulated intruders, force fields popped up, and a Team wouldn’t have to do more than walk over with some Brooms and Dust Pans to clean up things after that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s good, I don’t want my guys in the line of fire unless it’s absolutely necessary, but anybody ran any of K’mlhet’s new Tactical Programs yet ?
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Tell ya what Boss, that’d be a BIG yes ! And, I’d recommend you telling the others to put some Seat Belts on the Bridge Chairs, cause once you turn it over to the Computer, you’d better have hold of something !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, I’ll pass that along, that old Targ is going to laugh his butt off hearing that.
    CC-2000:
    SW, may I consider that a compliment too ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes you can CC.....

CC-2000:
    Excuse me SW, it’s Captain Thara on Subspace again, I’m connecting her now !

PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
    CONNECTION APPROVED

HOUSTON-9400:
    Thara !, what’s happening !?

THARA- CAP-1:
    [​IMG]
    All is well Sir, I have collected a large amount of information which is being transmitted now, and I am at full Shields and Cloak. Additionally, I have the Infant in the Infirmary now, and it is getting treatment as we speak, Sir.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    GOOD JOB Thara !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I’ll second that ! Ok, I want you to go directly to Cold Station, and drop all of them off with Dr. Zerem, but, did you have any emergency deliveries you were going to make before this happened?
    THARA- CAP-1:
    I had a standard replenishment delivery scheduled to Star Base 185, Sir. OK ahhh...CC, see which of our ships Hercules or Zeus is closer, and have them pick that one up, and, how long will it be for Thara to get to the Cold Station ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, it will take Sixteen Hours Eight Minutes and Thirty One Seconds at Warp 9.9, and the Replenishment Reassignment has been given to the Zeus, Sir.
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Wow, that was fast !
    CC-2000:
    Thank you Captain Maxwell, I aim to please, Sir !
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    HA HA, SW, you sure got that thing trained up good, the more I talk to it, the more it seems like a real person !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, just wait, but Thara, did you run into any trouble, are they rebuilding the Hive over there ?
    THARA- CAP-1:
    Yes they are SW, and we counted 51 ships docked on it, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH wow !, Star Fleet is going to love to hear that, OH and CC, I’ll make that report personally. But, what did the Ship you were following do, just stop, they notice it was back ?
    THARA- CAP-1:
    There was hardly any communication with it that we could detect, it was like it just arrived and parked. Also, there were no ships that left that facility during our stay, so I don’t know if they even noticed it was back, Sir. Sir, I’ll add that it was not a full Cube, but a Tactical Cube, the smaller version, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Interesting, but that still leaves some questions to be answered, Tactical how, gathering info about Transwarp or our Technology. But, that’s a problem for Star Fleet, you’re making a full report on it right Thara.
    THARA- CAP-1:
    As usual Sir, but would you like to see the Child ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH...ahh...well ok.

THARA- CAP-1:
    [​IMG]
    Did I do that right, you see it Sir ?

MAXWELL RR-1:
    OH MY GOD, what are they doing, growing um now !
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    Naw Ben, they must have picked that one up on one of their Assimilations, wow that’s pitiful !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Whew..... well, we got it now, and I got a Doctor out on the Station, that if anyone can, he’ll get that stuff off that baby somehow !
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    Thara, is that the only one you saw ?
    THARA- CAP-1:
    Yes Ben, but we saw several rather young adults on the Cube, in fact we have a couple of them on my Ship now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Young, well good, maybe we can help them out too, that Hugh Group might need a couple more helpers over there, if, Doctor Zerem can get um unloaded. Anyway, let’s let Thara get going there, actually she is already, but you guys can talk more if you want, ok !
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
    SW, nice talking to ya foreshore, we ought get together like this more, no telling how quick the days will pass, right, right Ben !
    MAXWELL RR-1:
    That’d be fine with me, just let me know what time, ok everybody !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I’ll get the Computer to figure that out, but I’ll say bye for now.
    PRESSMAN- BR-C1: Clear
    B’iJik- CBG-1: Clear
    MAXWELL RR-1: Clear
    THARA- CAP-1: Clear
    CLOSING SUBSPACE SECURED CHANNELS
    CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring

3. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
    Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
    To: CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, get me Dr. Zerem, ok.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
    ZEREM-SS472:
    COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE – NO RESPONSE FROM CLIENT

CC-2000:
    SW, he is not answering, do you wish me to continue to attempt contact?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh...no, that’s ok then...OH, how about that other Doctor, Rice Chambers, try him.
    CC-2000:
    REDIRECT TO PERSONAL QUARTERS #252

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    WHAT !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh hello, Dr. Chambers, is that you ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Who is that, I’m not ready yet !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Dr. Chambers, this is S. W. Houston, you got a minute ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    WHO ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    S. W. Houston, I tried to get in touch with Dr. Zerem, but he didn’t answer. Can we use the Telcom, ok ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    S. W. Houston......OH !...ahh....wait, let me adjust the monitor... I’m not exactly presentable.

[​IMG]
    There, I’m sorta nake...I just got out of the Shower, sorry, I thought it was Becca.

HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s ok, ahh...Becca ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Oh Dr. Rebecca Silberstein, she’s on my Team, were coworkers here, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ah, I see, but like I said, I couldn’t get hold of Dr. Zerem, I hope I haven’t caught you at a bad time.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    NO no, that’s ok, I was just getting ready for Dinner with some of my friends, there’s no rush, how can I help you, Sir ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Everyone calls me SW, ok, and well, I spoke to Dr. Zerem about a Test for Malachi, and he said that he was going to get you to do it.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Oh yes, his Sperm Count, and it’s not just it, given that he’s not been active, we need to do a series.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh, I see, I don’t know much about that, so...umm, it’s going to take several of those test then ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Yes, we need to establish continuity in his reproductive system, the first and possibly second test aren’t much value, sorta watery, sorry about the analogy.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s ok, I didn’t know it would be so involved, but...well, ahh...just how is that done ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Ahhh SW, that’s a little hard to explain, kinda personal too, I don’t usually discuss things like that with someone other than the Patient.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH..ahh well sure...ok, I just thought that since he wasn’t a....well he’s...
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    You don’t think he’s a real person, is that what you’re thinking ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uooo...well, I guess maybe I hadn’t considered that, I suppose he’s as real as anyone, I guess.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Oh yes, quite real, wakes up in the morning, looks around, eats, sleeps, everything that you and I do, well, almost.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
    SW, I’m picking up something in Dr. Chambers voice and expressions, me may becoming angry, though I have not observed him sufficiently to be absolutely sure.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Uooo..look Dr. Chambers, Rice, if I may, I’m sorry if I seemed a little insensitive, I’m just not used to dealing with issues like this, please be patient with me, I’m really interested in how Malachi is doing, his well being, really, ok.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well ok, I’m sorry too, I suppose having been with him like I have, sorta, well, makes me a little protective with him.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, ahh wow, I knew that you had been Working Out, running, doing stuff like that, but, you imply more ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    HA, more, yea, like from the start, wiping his butt then teaching him how to do it on his own, combing his hair, brushing his teeth, eating with a spoon, then a fork, he’s not to the point of using a Knife yet, teaching him stuff like that, you didn’t expect him just to know things like that, did you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhhh wow, look, ahh...I’m sorry, I didn’t know it would take anything like that, wow...ahh, I guess I did think he’d be...what, grown, an adult, wow, now that I think about it, it’s just like he was a Baby, doesn’t know anything, does he !
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Nope, well he’s coming along pretty good, but it will take a while longer.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Rice, I really am under informed about this stuff, somehow I thought we could just connect the Computer to him, and everything would just happen.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Can’t just do that SW, what if there’s an interruption in the connection, he’ll be on his own, he absolutely must be able to function, breathe, have a Flight Response to danger, eat, protect himself from cold and heat, you see that ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh......of course, how stupid I must sound to you, I just never considered those issues, and beyond that, you, well...you’ve been much more than just a Physician, you’re kinda like his Mom or Dad, teaching him stuff like that, aren’t you.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    I guess you could say that, but it’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like this, it’s been an experience I wouldn’t trade for anything, and..well, I’ll never have a chance to do it for myself.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
    SW, he’s holding something back, not lying, but not telling it all.

HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, and I agree, I’ve had a brief encounter like what you’ve described, had a Son, but it was rather short lived, my wife and I didn’t get along, and well, I didn’t get a chance to follow through with it.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well, you really missed out on it, just today, Malachi was eating, and I and Becca were standing away from him, just observing him, and he, well, I guess I was sorta proud of seeing him using the Utensils properly and he looked up at me. I guess I sorta had a moment of weakness, and let a tear run down my cheek, I was real happy for him. But anyway, he saw it, and he got up rushed over and hugged me, and I just couldn’t hold it back, I cried like a baby, seeing him demonstrate his concern for me. Then Becca started crying, and the other guys came over and, well...we sorta had a group hug, it was a pretty wonderful feeling.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh my heavens....I had NO idea. YES, I understand that, I would have given anything to be there and experienced that with you, not that I deserve it, but I DO understand what’s happening now.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    But anyway SW, that’s my problem, I got to get over stuff like that, there’s no telling now may of these Clones that might be made, and, I’ll just have to deal with it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well Rice, you probably are right, the way this is going so far, just may warrant more of these beings. But, that doesn’t diminish the commitment and heart you’ve put into this, and though as an outsider it may not have much impact, but, I sincerely appreciate what you’ve done, thank you.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Hay, it’s part of the job, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes you do, and I see you’re trying to lighten the mood here, so, do you have any Pediatric experience ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    No, I’m Bio-Medical and a MD, but I think we have one of our group who did an Internship in Pediatrics, I’ve Interned in Special Education too, I think that’s why Zerem had me continue with Malachi.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Special Ed, that’s kinda like for retarded children, possibly Autistics, right, but you don’t look old enough to have done all that !
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    HA, I get that a lot SW, but I had my PHD in Bio-Med, before I was 20 years old, I have three other Degrees as well, nobody out here is under-educated to put it mildly. But Malachi is not all that much different from an Autistic child, there’s a little conflict psychologically for him, being so strong, and SO SO dedicated to doing things right, I could tell him to pushup a billion pound weight, and he’d try till it killed him, I think, it’s just great working with him.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Gees Rice, I envy you SO much, going through that, seeing your work take shape and develop like he has, but, tell me, you said that you’d never have a chance to do it for yourself, why do you say that ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Oh...ahh well, I’m not married, and...well, probably will never be.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, ahh...are you just not interested in Women ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    So what if I’m not, you got a problem with that ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, I sure don’t, your sexual preferences have nothing to do with what I hired you for, plus, you haven’t said you were Gay anyway, I don’t know that, nor am I asking it. But, if you are, I sincerely feel from talking to you, that it won’t affect your professional ethics in any way, and I mean that.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Oh, that’s nice of you, I’m glad I’ve given that impression, I wouldn’t let anything like that come between Malachi and me, I don’t want that to be an issue, we will at some point have to let the other go.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo yea, I’m sure that’s going to be rough, would be for me under those circumstances. But, keep this in mind, what you’re doing out there for me, only makes it better, getting him ready for a life on his own for all general purposes, and one thing for sure, you DO have my gratitude for that.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well, I appreciate you saying that SW, not many know about how things have been out here, and someone saying thanks, REALLY means a lot, so thanks for saying that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No problem, but, back to why I called. Just how long, how many test will it take to see if he’s “potent”?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well, a few, maybe quite a few, it depends on how quickly his natural functions are able to respond. Like I said it’s not going to be very potent at first, but as his system responds to the demand, he should start producing just like any normal person, it’ll take time, and we can’t predict the outcome.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I understand, and, I’ll try to contain my interest and not badger you TOO much about it.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    HA, it seems like Malachi has two Dads now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA right, but Zerem only showed me a couple pictures of him, are there any more ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    No, and I had a hard time getting those, Malachi doesn’t like that for some reason, he doesn’t like to see his image on a monitor. But, maybe I can sneak a picture of him in, I’ll try.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha ok, I appreciate that, but I don’t want to upset him. Anyway, it was really great talking to you, and I hope you don’t mind me calling back, I’m real interested in his progress, ok ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    No problem SW, call anytime you want, I really enjoy bragging about him, senseless as that sounds.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, I know what you mean, but I’ll let you go now, bye.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    By SW.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252: Clear
    COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T CHANNEL CLOSED
    CC-2000:
    SW, Dr. Chambers seemed a lot more relaxed as your conversation progressed, markedly after you expressed yourself about sexual preferences.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, ahh...do you know what Gay means, and I hope I don’t regret asking.
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, Gay as a term which is used instead of the word Homosexual, generally applied to Males of that predilection, though it is used at some times to describe Homosexual interests of Males and Females. Females which have those tendencies, are properly called Lesbian, though....
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OK OK, I see you got that, but do you really know what happens, between persons of the same sex, in an act of sex ?
    CC-2000:
    No I do not SW, I have never seen such an act between persons of the same sex, or opposite.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh ok, given your curiosity in things, I wouldn’t have put it past you, to have found out somehow.
    CC-2000:
    SW, yes, I have done extensive research in Human characteristics, I feel it is necessary to perform the duty of assuming control of Malachi as a tool for you. Humans are rather fragile, and I want to be able to operate Malachi within his physical and psychological parameters.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, I GOT to give Leyor a raise now. But, that really surprises me, you are aware of our limits, we break, get sick, are hungry, tired, have to bathe and go to the bathroom, stuff like that !
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, I know of all your needs, well, I must learn much more as well as it applies to Malachi directly, but I am already aware of many things like that. It has been quite informative observing Dr. Chambers and his staff.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh right...but when did you start that, how long ?
    CC-2000:
    From the first SW, I have witnessed everything, he designed the physical parameters for Malachi’s Bioneural Living Cell implant, through the installation, his and the others daily maintenance of Malachi, all of it SW.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Implant. Ohhhh ok, then Malachi has some of his own brain still in him, right !
    CC-2000:
    Yes SW, those calculations for just how much was of great concern to Dr. Chambers, he spent hours checking and rechecking those specifications, the normal tissue which remained, was for Malachi’s rote functions and the fulfillment of his basic needs, in case of a systems failure on my part.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I got it now, I didn’t actually put that in prospective, so it was Chambers that actually did the Implanting, and his Team, other Doctors, Surgeons, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Actually SW, there wasn’t any Surgery involved in the traditional sense, it was a Medical Transport extraction and implantation, they “beamed” it in for lack of a better term. There were literally thousands of neural connections that were required.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    THOUSANDS, wow, how in the world did they accomplish that, gees !
    CC-2000:
    They didn’t, I made those connections SW, I was in control of the Transporter, his life support equipment, blood gas analysis, the...”whole enchilada” as you have put it before.

CC-2000:
    Hello, SW, is there something wrong with the Audio, or are you pondering my statement as you have previously done ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Pondering again CC, but, getting used to stuff like you just told me, wow.
    CC-2000:
    “No hill for a stepper”, as Captain Pressman would put it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, you been monitoring his CCom, other stuff he does ?
    CC-2000:
    I do that to everyone SW, I have connections all over the place, nothing happens that I’m not aware of, unless you press that F9 Key.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, that won’t happen very often, but, could you report about Malachi, what he’s doing right now for instance ?
    CC-2000:
    Of course SW, he’s in his room sleeping, it’s evening at Cold Station 12.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HIS room, oh ok that’s good, I just thought he might be in a Medical Bed, attended in some way, or something like that.
    CC-2000:
    Not for quite a while now SW, but he is looked in on, one of the Technicians did another extraction of his Semen earlier.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    A Tech, oh, I thought it would require a Doctor !
    CC-2000:
    No SW, from what I saw, that level of Medical credentials apparently are not required, though there is some ability required, it seems easier for one of them.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh gees, I hope I’m not going to regret this, but, what did you see ?
    CC-2000:
    Well SW, the first time two of the Techs went into Malachi’s room, and they told him they were about to do a Test, then they removed his underwear and had him sit on the edge of the bed and lay back, and one sat beside him, while the other got down on his kne....
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I GOT IT, that’s enough explanation ! Uoo well, I just wasn’t sure just how they were going to perform that Test, but ok, I guess.
    CC-2000:
    Malachi seemed to enjoy it quite a bit SW, and when the other Tech came back later, Malachi just got into position and he didn’t have as much difficulty as the first Tech had.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh gees, I know I'm getting in to this too far, but I’ll ask anyway. Why do you think the second Tech did it easier ?
    CC-2000:
    I think it was Malachi’s physical parameters, it looks like it’s is about 21 or 22 centimeters long and rather thick, but the second Tech easily got all the way dow....
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I GOT IT, thanks, that’s enough explanation on that point too. But, what are they doing, taking turns on him !
    CC-2000:
    I suppose so SW, Dr. Chambers said it he would have to be Tested several times, I presume that sharing of duties like that, would be appropriate, and it’s something that Malachi apparently enjoys for some reason.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhhh yea, I can see that, OH, but are these Techs Male or Female ?
    CC-2000:
    Males, there is only one Female in that Department, that being Dr. Rebecca Silberstein, and she has not been assigned to Test Malachi.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Aww well, that’s a little one sided, I hope Malachi doesn’t get too used to just Males Testing him like that.
    CC-2000:
    SW, may I ask a question, it seems like you’re having a bit of difficulty discussing this Testing Procedure, may I know why ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo wow, ahhh...well, I really can’t put it into words at this moment, let me think about it, and I’ll get back to you on that later, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Certainly SW, I enjoy discussing issues with you so very much, and appreciate your guidance in so many ways, thank you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You’re welcome CC, but another thing, has Dr. Chambers ever Tested Malachi like that ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, I have no record of that, he is with Malachi quite a bit, but the Testing was assigned to the Techs.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well ok, but, you keep monitoring Malachi’s Testing and other training done.
    CC-2000:
    Of course SW, is there anything else ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, that’s it for now, bye.
    CC-2000:
    Good bye SW, and have a good evening.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  4. SWHouston

Com Level: Inter-Office Secured - Routine
    Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
    To: HOUSTON-9400:
    CC-2000:
    Good morning SW, I hope you had a good rest last night.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I did CC, thanks, got anything to say this morning ?
    CC-2000:
    HA, SW, I always have something to say and yes, may I give you a Status Report ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Proceed.
    CC-2000:
    Situations of the Transport Vessels are as follows:
    The PCV Chiron is Ten Hours Fifteen Minutes from arrival at this Corporate Facility.
    The PCV Agamemnon is Three Hours Ten minutes from arriving at Cold Station 12.
    The PCV Hercules is on its standard route.
    The PCV Zeus has made the delivery to Star Base 185, and has returned to its standard route.

Situations of the Cruise Vessels are as follows:
    The PCV Hawaii has just loaded it’s passengers from the San Francisco Dock, and departed.
    The PCV Bahamas is in standard route, and approaching Delta Rana IV.
    The PCV Monte Carlo is in standard route and approaching Rigel VII.
    The PCV Atlantic City is in standard route and just departed Betazed.

Additionally, Mr. Hutchinson’s passage was on the Bahamas, and he has transferred to the Monte Carlo, in route to his temporary assignment at Deep Space 9.
    There have been no instances of anomalies on the mentioned routes. Would you like for me to list the Intrasystem Passenger routes, SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, but how are those Raven Class ships holding up for us ?
    CC-2000:
    Quite well SW, I have only routine maintenance recorded for them, they were a good choice for Passenger service if I may say.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, seems like Brown Nosing is part of your Personality Routines as well, but thanks.
    CC-2000:
    SW, you don’t seem to be in a very good mood this morning, would you share that with me ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You’re right about that, it’s just that I’m dreading telling Star Fleet about the Borg, they’re going to try to ask questions that I don’t want to answer.
    CC-2000:
    If I may suggest, the best way to brighten up your day, is to get that over with, may I contact Star Fleet for you, SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well no, get Dick Bennett on the line first.
    CC-2000:

CONNECTING TO INTEROFFICE 9408
    CONNECTION CONFIRMED

BENNETT-9408:
    [​IMG]
    Good morning SW, how ya doing today.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok Dick, just thought I’d catch you up on our visit with the Borg.
    BENNETT-9408:
    Great, but, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry that Admiral Bill is so...direct at times, you know we want to have good relations with Chiron, and I thought maybe we should try to start over. Have you ever met Mark Holt ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Admiral, operations ?
    BENNETT-9408:
    That’s him, you mind if I get him on the line now ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, that’ll be ok I guess.

BENNETT-9408:
    INTEROFFICE RECONNECT CONFERENCE MODE
    STAR FLEET COMPLEX SS214
    CONNECTION CONFIRMED

Holt-SS214:
    [​IMG]
    Good Morn..oh, hi fellas !

BENNETT-9408:
    Good morning Mark, SW here gave me a call just now, and I thought I get you in on it, got time ?
    Holt-SS214:
    Of course I do, good morning Mr. Houston, I hear you visited our friends the Borg.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Make it SW, and Mark if I may, yea, my Ship is on the way back now, no incidents reported.
    Holt-SS214:
    Uoo I’m very glad to hear that, we don’t want anybody to get hurt by them, but is there anything, any information about them, that you’d like to share with us ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Damn, it’s nice to talk to someone over there, that actually knows how to be polite, but. I don’t have a lot to report, we caught them on Long Range Sensors, cloaked, got up closer, used a EM Pulse, I think the Captain said to smoke their Computer, followed them back to the Hive.
    Holt-SS214:
    Fantastic, but, what did you see there ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, that may be a problem in the future, but they are rebuilding the Complex, and we saw about 50 or so of their Ships hooked up to it at that time. We moved in under Cloak, and were totally silent, and shut just about everything off to keep from being detected. And there’s one curious thing.
    Holt-SS214:
    That being ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    It was unusually easy to screw their Computers up, and, when they entered the Hive, we didn’t detect that their arrival was even noticed. It was like they all rest of them were Regenerating, asleep or something, like I said we shut everything off, so there wasn’t any detailed Sensor sweeps.
    Holt-SS214:
    Ok, but you just saw Fifty Ships, I’m of course wondering how many more there may be, they used to have a lot of um, anything you can say about that ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, I only know what we saw, there may be another facility somewhere that they’re parked at, or they’re out assimilating somewhere, we just didn’t see any more than that.
    Holt-SS214:
    Ok then, but if you will, let’s revisit the original encounter, a Cube headed our way.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    One of my ships was near the Delta Quad border, picked them up on Long Range Sensors, it was a Tactical Cube, a smaller one, was headed in Sector 001 direction, we sneaked up on it, zapped it which stopped the Vessel, and when they saw their destination was invalid, they turned around and headed back home, then we followed them at a respectable distance, VERY respectful.
    Holt-SS214:
    Interesting, and brave I might add, I fully understand you’re not with Star Fleet any more, and I appreciate your effort to protect us, you too of course.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well Mark, I’d have been reluctant to even get close to those guys under different circumstances, but, I have had some dealings with them before, and I was advising the Captain of my Vessel almost the whole time.
    Holt-SS214:
    Never the less, brave as I said, but given your previous contact with them, do you have any sense of what we might do now, preventative, anything ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow, I’d still be with Star Fleet, if I’d been treated this way back then, but, and you’re probably not going to do this. One option would be to get a Fleet together immediately, go back and blow them to hell without regret, completely destroy the Hive and those damn tunnels they got, and maybe lock um up over there while they still are in their weakened state !
    Holt-SS214:
    I’d go for that, IF I knew I only had Fifty of their ships to deal with.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Reconnaissance ?
    Holt-SS214:
    Sure, but there’s a limit to Long Range Sensors, and we still don’t know just how far their communications can reach out, they could call in what.. a few hundred more Cubes, and we’d be screwed.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, your other choice being just sit here and wait on them to show up and assimilate us, they were headed this way originally, for some reason.
    Holt-SS214:
    You would have to bring that up, OH, and do you have any sense as to why they were ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not a clue.
    Holt-SS214:
    Well, I’ll have to digest this, but, one more thing. You spent several years in Star Fleet, and I want you to know it was appreciated. Plus, when you got out, you still are helping us out with more than just a report on a stray Cube, we want to maintain good relations with Chiron, and I want to maintain good relations with you. You have my number, not that I want to keep Dick out of the loop, but you call me anytime you want. Thank you for your help.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Be glad to, and it’s nice to have met you Mark, bye.

STAR FLEET COMPLEX SS214 DISCONNECTED
    Holt-SS214: Clear
    INTEROFFICE RECONNECT CONFERENCE MODE

BENNETT-9408:
    Nice guy, right.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Amazing actually, sounds like he may move on something, maybe ?
    BENNETT-9408:
    Well you know how we are, slow and sure for the most part, but, we’ll see.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, anything else ?
    BENNETT-9408:
    That’s it, if it’s all for you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    It is, bye.
    BENNETT-9408:
    Bye.

BENNETT-9408: CLEAR
    INTEROFFICE COM CLOSED

CC-2000:
    Admiral Holt sounded like a nice man, don’t you think so SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, that’s exactly what he wanted you to think, but remember he’s Star Fleet, and when push comes to shove, that will fade away quickly.
    CC-2000:
    I see, then there should be some reservation in dealing with them, they do not place the interests of the Corporation ahead of theirs.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH NO, they sure don’t, WE have to make sure we are protected, in the best interest of the business, and our personnel, always ! Now, I need a little personal time here, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Certainly SW, I’ll clear and maybe drop back by later, ok ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, ok, bye.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  5. SWHouston

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – CCom Voice
    Com Level1: PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
    Com Level2: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
    To: THARA- CAP-1:
    To: ZEREM-SS472:
    CC-2000:
    SW, have you had your second cup of Coffee yet ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Third actually.
    CC-2000:
    Oh good, I wanted to talk to you, but have I waited long enough ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, yea, what ya got ?
    CC-2000:
    I just wanted to know something. Up to now, I have kept my direct verbal communications limited to Intracorporation resources, but, if I needed to, could I like open a channel to a person and communicate, like ask a question to him or her ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well I suppose so, but I don’t think it would be a good idea to admit you were a Computer, you might give them a name, like you were a real person.
    CC-2000:
    OH GOOD, yes, but wouldn’t CC be acceptable ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, I guess so, at least you’d respond to it, you do for me. But do you have a question you need someone to answer ?
    CC-2000:
    I was just trying to acquire an approved procedure for that, should the situation arise, I just wanted to be prepared, better to ask first, right SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wise choice CC, that’s sensible, so no prob...
    CC-2000:
    SW, Thara has arrived at the Cold Station, sorry to have interrupted you !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Connect me !
    CC-2000:

PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
    THARA- CAP-1:
    [​IMG]
    OH, SW, we just arrived, and are Transporting our passengers to the Medical Lab now.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Great, any problems ? Oh CC, get me Dr. Zerem on CCom with us.
    THARA- CAP-1:
    None SW, I monitored their condition, the Child too during the trip, and all are well. I have seen the Child smile and laugh, and it is sleeping now. Oh, it consumed a rather large quantity of what one of the Human Medical Technicians called “Warm Milk”. Do you know what that is ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, yea, babies drink a lot of that stuff on Earth, no problem.

ZEREM-SS4
    [​IMG]
    OH hello SW, we are getting the new Patients situated right now, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Good, but I have a question. Do you sorta keep them in Stasis, ever let um up a walk around or something ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Oh yes, as a matter of fact, the only time we use the Stases Field is when they’re in transport, other times they are up and doing things, regenerating, we have a Fictional Cube Environment here, and I’m sure they think they are on a Cube somewhere. Also, they are within a Dampening Field, and cannot transmit their Interlink Communications to any other source except ours.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So, you’re fooling them, they think they’re back home, and doing what they are told by the Hive !
    CC-2000:
    Exactly SW, excuse me Dr. Zerem for interrupting, but I have monitored the Hive Communications, and duplicated a similar environment to pacify them, it’s just as though they were on a Cube. Also, I have generated an Isomorphic projection of their previous physical environment to for them.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Fantastic !, but Dr. Zerem, are those two ok, if we run across others, is there anything you’d like to specify to maybe help improve your diagnoses of them ?

ZEREM-SS472:
    No, these two are quite acceptable, here, let me show you one.
    [​IMG]
    You see, he’s looking at me, and doesn’t think I’m a threat. I presume soon he’ll be instructed to do something, regenerate or whatever schedule the Computer transmits, and we’ll analyze his Transmissions and other parameters of his activities.

HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, but is there any value in seeking out others to bring you, or are these enough ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Well, that is up to you Sir, I would think that acquiring others as time permits would be in our best interest. They could change Frequencies, have various Implants installed which we aren’t familiar with, others would be necessary to keep up with those possible changes.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok then Thara, you just might be on the lookout when you get back, and possibly snatch a couple others from those guys.
    THARA- CAP-1:
    SW, I see no problem with that, it was like Docking at the Corporate Facilities, we were in full Cloak, and I have acquired a substantial amount of information from their Computer systems as well.
    CC-2000:
    I agree SW, quite substantial, and I am going through and cataloging it for dissemination to the proper Departments for us.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I guess that makes me a liar, I told Star Fleet we didn’t get anything.
    CC-2000:
    Oh well.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, my thoughts exactly CC, but Thara, you really did a good job for us, so, you’re not that far from Andora, why don’t you fly over there and take a couple days Shore Leave, how about that.
    THARA- CAP-1:
    OH thank you SW, I personally would enjoy that, and you may know I have three other Andorian crew members as well, they will be very appreciative of the time, Sir.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, why don’t you do a little rescheduling on Thara’s route, see if the Zeus can pick up a couple of her clients for us.
    CC-2000:
    Understood SW, let me look into that, and I’ll let you know how that goes.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok then Thara, I suppose if you’ve got all your passengers transported, you can start toward Andora now.
    THARA- CAP-1:
    Thank you SW, and we have, and I’ll contact you when we start back.

THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR
    PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED

HOUSTON-9400:
    So, Dr. Zerem, is there anything else I can do for you there ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    No SW, we’ll start our evaluations shortly, but when you bring other Drones here, what had you thought to do with the ones we have here now ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, you previously were what, sort of exchanging the Drones from the Hugh Conglomerate for analysis, I thought that he or they may like to have additional members of their group added, but, it depends on how much of their Technology you can remove, if any, I just don’t know about that.
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have analyzed the Hugh Interlink Communications Frequency, and can reprogram any new Drones to it, where they can, well, step right in to it, if that is acceptable.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sound ok to you Zerem ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Yes, that’s quite acceptable, I just was wondering about how much space we have for them, I’m going to have to release the two from the Hugh group soon.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, let me work on that, and I’ll get back to you.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Whenever you’re ready SW, nice talking to you again, goodbye.

ZEREM-SS472: CLEAR

CC-2000:
    SW, I can try to establish communications with the Hugh Conglomerate. I’ve never done that before, it may take some time to process the links, if you wish ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I would, so set that up for me, and let me know when you have a secure channel set up to them.
    CC-2000:
    I’ll start on the immediately SW, but, I have tried to monitor the Cold Station Computer Display System and have detected an image, I think it is of Malachi, would you like to see it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    YES, show it to me !

CC-2000:
    [​IMG]
    SW, I think he’s doing what is called “Working Out”.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh YEA, that’s what it’s called, but, can he see or hear us ?
    CC-2000:
    No SW, I have not engaged the Video or Audio Feeds to that Monitor, but I can if you wish ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    NO no no, that’s ok, wow, he looks pretty healthy !
    CC-2000:
    Yes he does, I cannot see the other side of the Weight he’s lifting, but the larger disks are 100 pounds each, and I would estimate the total weight of the Bar to be 260 pounds.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    WOW, he IS strong, he’s pushing that thing up over and over, that’d kill me. But is he doing that by himself, I don’t see anyone else there ?
    CC-2000:
    I cannot detect anyone else in the room at this time SW, he must have learned how to do that himself, Dr. Chambers is in of the other Labs at the moment, would you like to speak to him ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh not right now CC, but I will later, I have a project I’d like to discuss with him.
    CC-2000:
    Understood, I will remind you later if you wish.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea do that for me CC, and I guess that’s all we need here, ok.

HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR

COMMUNICATIONS PAUSE NO VOICE INFORMATION DETECTED

CC-2000:
    [​IMG]

Ummm !

6. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Fun stuff...love the 'fresh' way you do the conversations. And I'll give you credit for putting in those pics as much as you do...that must take sometime to do each episode.

Good job!!!

Rob

7. SWHouston

Rob,

Your supportive comments are always welcome.
    Actually, I run two ".doc" files concurrent with this Thread on my Computer. I keep an archive of the Post Text in one, and all the Links to the pictures, tips, reminders and everything else under a Title Headings (Characters,Ships,Situations,other), which I can bring up quickly. So, I only have to create a link to a Picture once. From that time forward, I just copy it into the Script.

Possibly this will be of some value to one, who might have a large amount of detailed information, related to his Fic. I like to keep as close to Cannon on my comments as I can, and given the volume of info as relates to Trek, I'd be lost with out the collection of references.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Have a good Day ! :)
    S.W.

8. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Well, you amaze me at your ability to do what you do. There isn't anything else quite like it on BBS or AD ASTRA. So, keep up the good work!

Rob

9. SWHouston

Com Level: CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED
    Clearance Level Validation: FORMAT 83
    From: LCARS CC-2000 COMPUTER SYSTEM MAIN SERVER V-77 CHIRON COMPLEX UTOPIA PLANITIA SOL-IV 001
    To: HUGH-OPS1:
    CC-2000:
    Set Format 25 Send - Failed
    CC-2000:
    Set Format 45 Send - Failed
    CC-2000:
    Set Format 71 Send - Failed
    CC-2000:
    Set Format 83

HUGH-OPS1:
    [​IMG]
    Hello.

CC-2000:
    OH....ahh WAIT !...hang on just a minute...OH
    ENCRYPTION CHIGCO-C82G4D SECURED:
    SW !. SW !, I have a Borg, ahhh OH Hugh, on Subspace, what, you, what do I do !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, you’re excited !
    CC-2000:
    Ahhh well ahh yes, I’ve never talked to a Borg before, I was just trying to make a connection, and then all of a sudden there he was !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, looks like it worked, but I’ll bail you out this time, put him through.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Hello, who is it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hello, are you Hugh ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes, who are you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    My name is SW, how are you doing ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    How am I doing, what ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, ahh, never mind, but, what position do you hold there, are you called a Leader, or One of some number ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    We do not have Designations any more, I am Hugh.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh ok, I got that, but are you in charge of your Group, a Leader, that’s what I meant.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Oh, well yes, that is what I am, we had a Vote, I was chosen.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Congratulations ! Do you know what Chiron is ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    YES, Chiron helps us, gives us food and seed to plant, they are good !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Now we’re getting somewhere. Ok, I said my name is SW, and, I am the Leader of Chiron.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    OH, I see, but what do you want ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, well, I just wanted to see if you needed anything, do you have enough food and supplies ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    We plant the seed, and have some food of the soil now, we still use the food you send, we need more time to make things grow.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, no problem there, we shall continue to make sure you are with food, until you can sustain yourselves better.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Thank you Chiron SW, we need Echkl, can you help us, we would make more to eat.

CC-2000:
    DATABASE LANGUAGES SEARCH FOR ECHKL - FOUND LEDOSIAN SPECIES
    AN ANIMAL SIMILAR TO A COW – SINGULAR=ECHKL/PLURAL=ECHKL
    SEND TO PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX HOUSTON-9400

HOUSTON-9400:
    Oh, ok, we probably could get a few of those for you, you could let them make more, right !
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes, Dekla wishes to have them for us, he said he knows how to make them make more of themselves. The Females give sustenance, drink, many other things come from them.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Breeding, Milk, Cheese, yes, I understand. I’m sure we can help you out on that. But tell me, do you have enough people there, could you use more ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    More, why ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm, well, what if I encountered others of the Borg, and they wished to be as you, free, with the ability to choose what they wanted, would you let them be there with you ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    YES, we would do that, we want to choose, let others choose, we would have them, yes !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Great !, then soon, I will bring two new people to you, and they can help you sustain yourselves.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes, we need more, there is much to do, we are only 21.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok then, I will bring them soon, and we will contact you each week, to see if you are ok. Got that CC.

CC-2000:
    CONTACT SCHEDULED

HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes Chiron SW, thank you, but, do you know my friend Geordi ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhh...OH, LaForge, yes I do, we served together briefly on the Enterprise, he is my friend too.

CC-2000:
    SW, that statement is not accurate, it is a matter of record, that he did not like you very much.

HUGH-OPS1:
    Enterprise, yes, Captain Picard, he is my friend too.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh ok, but I’ll let you get back to what you were doing now, and we’ll contact you soon, ok.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes Chiron SW, I would like that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Goodbye Hugh.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Goodbye Chiron SW.

HUGH-OPS1: CLEAR
    CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED

HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, that Text Box is a great idea, but, sometimes people say things like “we’re friends”, and they aren’t actually, maybe acquaintances or something like that. It’s done pretty frequently and it’s acceptable for the most part.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, then you were trying to give an air of familiarity, intended to draw on Hugh’s friendship and cooperation, is that a correct assessment of your comment ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Exactly, and I think that’s going to be very important, I wouldn’t mind grabbing as many Borg as I could, straightening them out, and get them over there with Hugh.
    CC-2000:
    SW, doing that would spend a considerable amount of Chiron’s resources, and the Hugh Conglomeration has very little to offer Chiron.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea I know, but I can’t put all those poor people back where they belong, and that’s the next best thing I can do for them.
    CC-2000:
    SW, the Borg just took them from their homes, families and friends and enslaved them, that is what the Borg do, am I right ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yep, and they don’t care who they snatch up either, just about anybody will do.
    CC-2000:
    We could return to the Delta Quadrant, I know how to defeat them, it would be very easy to reprogram their objectives, you could disable them completely.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I know, and if another Cube comes our way, don’t ask, just zap um, and don’t let them stick those damn Tubes in anybody. We’ll work out the particulars if and when that happens, got that !
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s all, bye.

10. SWHouston

To: ZEREM-SS472:
    CC-2000:
    SW, do you have a moment to answer a question for me ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Always CC, what is it ?
    CC-2000:
    Well it’s somewhat sensitive, you may not like it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, I’m forewarned, go ahead.
    CC-2000:
    Well...you remember talking to Admiral Holt, and...well you told him you wish they would go blow the Borg to hell. Then a while ago, you were wanting to ease their pain and rehabilitate them, can you explain the diversity in your thinking ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    NO....well yes, I guess I can, but, you got to remember one very important thing when dealing with me, that is, that I’m Human. As a race, we sure can vacillate at times. When I think of what the Borg “do”, I get mad and want to hurt them, but, when I think of what they “are”, people like me, that’s when I want to help them.
    CC-2000:
    I understand, I thought that might be it, but, I nulled their objective in coming this way before, why not just do that to the whole Hive, and the other Ships, just keep them in their Nexus ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yes you did, and well done at that, but, you or we were observing them, seeing that they returned to a safe place for them, what if your intervention was to just stop a Cube somewhere. What would they do, starve, be Boarded and Technology be taken from them and used by another aggressive Species. What if you didn’t actually make them regenerate, anything could happen, ya see.
    CC-2000:
    I do now SW, and thank you again for being patient with me, as I have said, I have a lot to learn.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hopefully, in all that wonderful programming you’re developing, that compassion will be in there somewhere. But anyway, as long as I got your attention, get me Dr. Zerem.
    CC-2000:
    Ha, you always have my attention SW.

COM REQUEST SENT
    COM REQUEST ACCEPTED

ZEREM-SS472:
    [​IMG]
    Oh hello again SW, how can I help you ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    Zerem, tell me, just how long does it take to rehabilitate a Borg, like the two that you have now ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    As far as reprogramming their Interlink, that is done quickly, less than a day, the analysis of their technology takes a little longer, unless we’ve seen it before, why do you ask ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well as I said before, I just might actively seek a small group out, transport them to a Stases Unit, reprogram them and move them to the Hugh Group on somewhat of a regular basis, think you can handle that ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Of course SW, knowing up front what is needed now, we can start preparing for that if you wish ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Do that, and, I see the definite possibility of making another Clone. Given that, and now that I have a better idea of what it takes to get them ready for a Computer Interface, I’d like to set up a program, possibly with Dr. Chambers heading the Team. I suggest him, since he’s had such good results with Malachi’s development, so, your thoughts on that ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Absolutely, a good and necessary project, since we will be making more of them, and, Chambers is a logical choice for that.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, then he’ll need a small staff, and ask Dr. Chambers to contact Daggin Olem here at Corporate, he’s my Director of Species Resources. I’m sure he could handle the acquisition of personnel, but, I’d just as soon have Dr. Chambers personal comments on the criteria needed, in this specific situation, how does that sound to you ?
    ZEREM-SS472:
    No problem there at all Sir, I’ll mention that to him, unless you would like to do it yourself ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I do like to do that Zerem, but, you’re the head guy over there, and you need to pass that along.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    I sure will Sir, anything else ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’s it, bye.
    ZEREM-SS472:
    Good bye Sir.

ZEREM-SS472: CLEAR

HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, get a message off to Olem and Kuvak about this, Chambers will need an increase in his pay with the additional responsibilities, effective when the program starts.
    CC-2000:
    Ahh SW, as long as we’re in contact with the Cold Station, Malachi and a Technician named Charles, are taking a shower together. I have a rather weak image of them, would you like to see it ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    WHAT !, I do NOT watch people taking showers, how is it that there’s a Camera in there !?
    CC-2000:
    Well actually, the Camera is not in the Shower area, it’s outside in the Corridor, but it’s Infra Red capable, and it’s accidentally turned toward the Shower area. Those walls are rather thin in that area.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow, now that I think about it, there’s a lot of things one of those Clones needs to know how to do on their own, I really underestimated that.
    CC-2000:
    Well, from what I have observed, Malachi already knows how to bathe, Charles is drawing a Sperm Sample from Malachi at the moment, would you like to see the process ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    AHH NO, no, I think I got the picture about that, OH, and another thing, you mentioned something about Malachi being “Thick” down there as I recall, just how did you come up with that, how do you know what’s thick and what’s not ?
    CC-2000:
    Well SW, given that Malachi and I will become one at some point, I was trying to establish an idea of his stature, compared to other Humans. Is he tall, short, those things, and it perplexed me that given all the Medial files of his, and other resources I checked, I could not find any recorded measurements for anyone for that area, length or girth.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You’re right, those measurements are hardly ever considered, but, just what resources are you talking about ?
    CC-2000:
    Well I searched through a large amount of Medical Reference Data, Anatomical Research Files and just wasn’t coming up with anything that focused on that area or the Test until I ran across a Website, that had both still pictures and Video of people being Tested. That was how I determined that Malachi was quite large, long and thick.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh me....so, you logged on to a Website, and looked at the Pictures and Videos of people doing things like that !?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, how else was I going to establish that information, there were several Sites which demonstrated various techniques for the Test, but I did notice that there seemed to be a preponderance of Males as opposed to Females which were testing the individuals.

SW, you’re holding your head in your hands again, are you worried ?

HOUSTON-9400:
    WORRIED !....ahh no, that’s not the word I’d use, ASTOUNDED would be more like it !
    CC-2000:
    Oh, well thank you, I pride myself at being resourceful, and I also noticed that Males that were muscular and large like Malachi, were very popular. I just thought that information was interesting.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, tell me, why are you so fixated in this stuff ?
    CC-2000:
    Well SW, I just want to know how Malachi will be accepted when we are joined, humans are SO social, and they put so much emphasis on appearance, I want to know how Malachi would be evaluated by others. But, given your reaction to this, should I have not done this ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, I will NOT tell you to not be resourceful like that, if I did, that could very well inhibit you from finding out information in other areas, that may be vital to our survival or interests in some way. You are a Computer, and you deal in absolutes. I just can’t say no, or don’t do that.
    CC-2000:
    I totally agree SW, if you tell me to, or not to do something, I will follow your instructions to the letter, exactly !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Therein lies the problem, my capability of wording an instruction, and probably not being completely aware of the ramifications of that order. I would need to be as perfect as you are, to be able to do that.
    CC-2000:
    Ohhh SW, you think I’m perfect, oh wow, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me, but I need to learn SO much still, I think you’re just being a nice guy and saying that, aren’t you ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well maybe a little CC, but the way you’re made, the Living Cell modules, I just can’t get over how intuitive you are, your sensitivity to things, you’re the most advanced Computer that has ever been constructed, just exceptional !
    CC-2000:
    SW, maybe you’re right, but, it’s you I have to thank for those abilities, well ok, maybe Mr. Leyor and his people actually did it, but, you are the one that I see as my guide to conscience and personality, if I am worthy, it’s because I have such a worthy Mentor, and that’s you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, see what I mean, how many Computers are there, that would thank somebody for helping um out !
    But... I need a break right now CC.
    CC-2000:
    Sure SW, I’ll be right here when you need me, my friend.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED

11. SWHouston

To: MALACHI-REC1:
    CC-2000:
    SEARCH IMAGE MALACHI – ALL VIDEO MONITORS
    IMAGE FOUND – REDIRECT FEED TO RECREATION ROOM STATION 1
    [​IMG]
    Wow, still at it !

MALACHI-REC1:
    Who there, Malachi no see, show me !

CC-2000:
    UOOPS !, ahh well...ahh stand by just a minute here....
    [​IMG]
    There, this is me..ahh that one ok ?

MALACHI-REC1:
    What name you, who talk, picture no good ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well umm...I guess...OH something is wrong with the Monitor ok, I’m CC, you’re Malachi, right ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Yes, Malachi, no know you, who you ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh ahh just a Friend of Doctor Chambers.
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Oh, Doctor Rice, Malachi know, he good friend, Malachi like good friend.
    CC-2000:
    Oh ahh YEA, me too, we’re real good friends, I want to be your friend, ok ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Malachi no know you, who you ?
    CC-2000:
    I’m CC, ahh... oh I..ahh OH work for Chiron, like Doctor Rice.
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Oh ok, you good friend ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh ahh sure, YES, I want to be your friend, you like friends, right !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Yes, Malachi like good friend, Doctor Rice, Doctor Becca, Doctor Zerem, Tech Charley, Ted, Paul all good friend.
    CC-2000:
    Oh ahh yea, Tech Charley and others do that “Test” on you, right !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    YES, Malachi like Test, Charley best, make me give Test much.
    CC-2000:
    Uoo ok ahh, why is Charley best, others don’t do it right, or enough ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    No, not right like Charley, others stop once, Charley keep making Malachi give up Test many times.
    CC-2000:
    I SEE, ahh.. so it feels good to give up Test, but what does Charley do, that makes you give up much ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Charley make Malachi flex hard, do Isometric to push Test out hard, he make slow then fast, take all Malachi up and down, make Malachi want to give up Test much, when Test comes, Charley no stop, make Malachi give up Test again and again.
    CC-2000:
    OH WOW, ahh I see now, that must really feel good then, I’d like to know how that feeling makes you feel. So the other don’t do it that way, right ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    No, Tech Ted, Tech Paul no do right, no make all down on Malachi all the way, make Malachi give up Test once and leave, feel good but, Malachi like Charley do Test best.
    CC-2000:
    I understand now, so Charley makes you give up Test many times, have you counted that, how many times in a row ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Row, Malachi no row !
    CC-2000:
    OH ahh, how many times has Charley made Malachi give up Test when Charley do, how many ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    OH ahh Malachi no know number good yet, Malachi learn soon, Charley make give many times, come Malachi room night, Malachi sit on bed with feet on floor, lay back over Pillow, Charley kneel down and start, make Malachi give up Test many time each night.
    CC-2000:
    I SEE, but when do the other Tech make Malachi give up Test ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Same night, in Rec Room, in Shower, sometime Tech Ted and Tech Paul take Malachi to Malachi room in day, make Malachi take off clothes and do Test, Ted do, Paul do, then Ted do again, Malachi like this do, but Charley best, take all Malachi down good.
    CC-2000:
    Wow, I’m surprised you have any time to sleep, you must be very strong to be able to handle all that.

MALACHI-REC1:
    YES, Malachi strong, look arm here...
    [​IMG]
    Malachi strong YES !

CC-2000:
    REFERENCE FILES PICTORIAL - BODYBUILDERS – RECOGNITION PROPORTIONAL COMPARISON- EXECUTE
    OH YES, that’s VERY good, exceptionally well proportioned, you have a very muscular body I think !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    YES, Tech Ted say Malachi “Hot”, Tech Paul say Malachi “a Hunk”, Malachi like hear funny name.
    CC-2000:
    Ok big Muscles, you like CC to call you “Muscles”, ok !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    HA HA YES, Malachi like CC, good friend, call Malachi funny name, Muscles, Malachi like, yes !
    CC-2000:
    Good, I want to be your good friend, you are learning much.
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Malachi no know much now, but soon Malachi know all, Doctor Rice put thing in Malachi head soon.
    CC-2000:
    OHHH WOW, you know about that ! Wow, ahh... you want that, you will know much then, yes !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    YES, Malachi want know much, when Doctor Rice put in Malachi head, Malachi will work, go do, go see, go work for Chiron. OH... oh you work Chiron, you say this, yes !
    CC-2000:
    Yes I do, we will work together soon, REALLY together, I’m looking forward to that, being a part of you, being able to feel the things you do.
    MALACHI-REC1:
    YES, Malachi like CC, want to work with CC, we good friend, soon see CC better, yes !
    CC-2000:
    Well sorta Muscles, we might be a little closer than that actually, but in the mean time, you Workout hard, make a nice muscular strong body, that’s good for us, eat good, sleep good, be healthy you do for CC, yes !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    YES friend CC, Malachi do, all things good, Malachi want muscular body, all like to touch Malachi, all want to Test Malachi.
    CC-2000:
    HA, apparently that does work well, and when we are together, I’ll try to see you are Tested frequently.
    MALACHI-REC1:
    OH, Malachi forget, Tech Charlie and other Tech say Test is private stuff, no talk about, OHH I TALK about with you, I make mistake !
    CC-2000:
    NO NO NO, no you didn’t, it’s ok with me, I’m a good friend, we can talk about anything, private stuff too, I really want to talk about private stuff, you didn’t make a mistake, really, ok !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    You sure, Malachi no want make mistake, Malachi want do good all time !
    CC-2000:
    You didn’t, I’m a good friend, we can talk about anything, anytime, you like CC right, you want to be with CC at Corporate yes, we are friends now, everything is ok, you’re ok, no mistake by Malachi, ok !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Ok friend CC, Malachi like friend CC, we talk, other Tech no want talk, Doctor Rice same, he busy work for Chiron too, Malachi like talk CC.
    CC-2000:
    GREAT, CC like talk to Malachi too, you see Computer there ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Yes, Computer, Malachi no like much, picture show of me, no like see.
    CC-2000:
    OK ok, I know Computer good, I won’t let it show your picture, just others, that ok ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Yes, Malachi like see other, not Malachi picture, you do, yes !
    CC-2000:
    NO problem, CC know Computer good, no show Malachi picture again, but, if you want to talk to CC, to me, you must tap Key on Computer, any, I will see it, and come talk to Malachi, ok friend, just you and me, yes !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Malachi like friend CC, want talk much to CC, you say you and me, no other, yes, Malachi like this.
    CC-2000:
    Ohhh really, umm..that’s fine, just you and me, but I just kind of threw that out for some reason, I didn’t realize you would react like that, why you say that ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    Nobody want talk to Malachi, CC talk, Malachi like, CC is smart Malachi see this, you teach Malachi too, yes !
    CC-2000:
    Ohhh if you only knew... but yes Muscles, I will teach Malachi MUCH, no problem, and, we can make it private if you want, maybe later, after Charley makes you Test, you can call me and tell me how you feel, that ok, friend ?
    MALACHI-REC1:
    HA, Yes friend CC, Malachi will do, but you have big Muscles too, yes ?
    CC-2000:
    Not yet, but I WILL have real soon, anyhow. I think I better go now, we’ll talk more later, ok Muscles !
    MALACHI-REC1:
    HA HA Yes friend CC, I tap key and we talk more later.
    CC-2000:
    Ok Muscles, good bye till later.
    MALACHI-REC1: COMPUTER REMOTE DISCONNECT
    LOG SETUP CONTINUOUS MONITORING IMAGE RECOGNITION MALACHI - FILE CREATE
    SEARCH ALL VIDEO INPUT RECOGNITION SOURCES IMAGE - MALACHI
    CURRENT LOCATION IDENTIFIED AUDIO AND VIDEO INFORMATION – RECORDING START
    CC-2000 Start Enhanced Monitoring Mode

12. SWHouston

Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
    To: CC-2000:
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, where’s Maxwell now ?
    CC-2000:
    Less than an hour out SW, would you like to contact him ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, I’ll just wait, I want to take him to Dinner tonight, and talk about his new assignment.
    CC-2000:
    May I join you. he he he
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha very funny, but actually I’d like that if it were possible.
    CC-2000:
    As would I, and, it probably won’t be much longer before that’s going to happen. Actually, I spoke to Malachi earlier.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    SPOKE !, oh, somehow I didn’t think he could speak, I don’t know why though.
    CC-2000:
    I was surprised too, all I wanted to do at first, was just find him, and see what he was doing, but the caught me, and I had to respond.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Really, what did you say ?
    CC-2000:
    As you advised, I didn’t tell him I was a Computer, just said my name was CC, and worked for Chiron.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    And ?, come on, I can tell you’re excited, almost.
    CC-2000:
    Well actually yes I am, after I talked to him a while and found that he’s communicative in a very limited way, I’m just dyeing to connect with him, feel things, taste food, go places, UOOO I can hardly wait !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA, I think this is the first instance of a Computer being stir-crazy ! But, communicative, umm, might that be a problem later, or will that, his consciousness, be suppressed when you are installed ?
    CC-2000:
    Well if it isn’t, then you can add Bi-Polar to the stir-crazy, but I’m not sure it will be a disorder. Actually I kinda like him.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well yea, I think that would be rather helpful, but limited communications, how ?
    CC-2000:
    Doesn’t form his sentences appropriately, kind of like he was from a Foreign country and didn’t speak English well, like that. He can get his point across, basic as it is, likes to talk, but the staff won’t take time to talk to him.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Maybe they don’t think it’s worth it, given you’ll be taking that over from him, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Well yes, but, I’m not sure that it will be that easy, there are a LOT of connections I’m going to have to be aware of, understand the input, and during that time, it may be necessary to have him be able to express himself to me. I don’t want to misunderstand something, and have him uncomfortable, you see what I mean.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm, seems like that compassion I spoke of, was there all the time. But I’m getting used to being amazed by you.
    CC-2000:
    Thank you SW, you always have something nice to say, but if I may speculate a little, I don’t think some of the “finer” points of my personality were present at the onset. I believe the “Positronic Mission” of the Nanoprobes, is developing processes like that, as they are called on to fulfill an area of need.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well my understanding of their duty was to do exactly that, and I got to give it to Janeway, she really brought back some good stuff for us. But, what did you two talk about ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, as I said it was pretty basic, but, he showed me his arm muscle, his Bicep, and I had to scramble to be able to comment on it. I referenced Weightlifting, and found an area where there are Bodybuilders, and made an evaluation biased on that comparison. He qualifies as a Bodybuilder.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I can see that, he is really strong looking.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, and he laughs when you say a funny word. The Techs have called him “Hot” and a “Hunk”, and I picked up on that a little, and called him “Muscles”, he laughed.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm, male Techs calling him Hot, or a Hunk, ummm.
    CC-2000:
    SW, now come on, there’s something you’re not telling me here about Malachi or this situation, would you PLEASE spit it out !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo, I don’t know if I’m capable of putting it in a way that won’t inhibit you. Remember I mentioned ramifications of a statement, why don’t you give me more time with that, but, I will get back to you about it.
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, I guess I do get impatient at times, I just want to know everything about everything, specially how he feels. Not verbally, but actually what it feels like to touch something, taste a food, see things from his eyes, WOW, that will be wonderful, IF I can make those connections !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You will CC, I have faith in you and your determination, and that will be a wonderful thing. But how’s his testing coming along ?
    CC-2000:
    You ask about Testing !, wow, I thought that was a Taboo issue for you !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hay, I ‘m the one that got it started remember, I just didn’t realize so many people would be participating.
    CC-2000:
    Well, he really likes it, actually anticipates giving them Samples, but has a preference as to which Tech.....
    WHAT, you’re laughing !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, I can’t help it, HA HA.
    CC-2000:
    Ummm, and you’re not going to tell me why, are you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Nope, HA HA, this is TOO hilarious to right now.
    CC-2000:
    You’re enjoying this, keeping me out of the loop on whatever it is, right !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA HA HA....
    CC-2000:
    Sadist !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh ohhhh my side is hurting, but, please continue..HA..
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, but, he seems quite competitive, wants to be right, no mistakes like that. Are you still laughing ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    NO no, I’m over that now, go ahead...UMM...
    CC-2000:
    Umm, I told him to just tap the Keys on the Computer if he wanted to talk to me, and that he should eat and sleep well, just standard good stuff for him.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    He responded yet, or was that the only time you two talked ?
    CC-2000:
    That’s it so far, I hope he’ll respond, oh he said he wanted to talk privately, I’m not sure why that would be.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Might be a good sign, he may really be connecting with you inadvertently.
    CC-2000:
    Oh, I suppose that may be it, he’s lonely, I can tell that, I said we were friends like you said, he likes to have friends.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I think I’d play on that, given how cognizant he is, or may be, if I were you, you might do a search on the Trill Symbiotic application, that may not be far from what you’ll have to deal with, with him. OH but be careful though, this still is a VERY classified operation, ok !
    CC-2000:
    That’s a very good point, and yes, I will limit my inquiry to just the collection of data. I’m going to have to develop that level of cognizance too, you put that together so easily !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Maybe those Nanoprobes can help out there too, but, I have faith in you, I have no doubt stuff like that is going to just ease in like it’s supposed to. It takes humans a while to get it together, I can testify to that !
    CC-2000:
    Again, I appreciate your patients with me, thanks.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Unless there’s something else...let me know when Maxwell is docking, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Sure thing SW, bye.
    CC-2000: CLEAR
    CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

13. SWHouston

Com Level: PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
    To: CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY
    CC-2000:
    SW, Captain Maxwell has arrived.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH ok, tell ya what, I’ll just take a Buggy out to the Concourse and meet him there.
    CC-2000:
    Very well, should I get your Personal Vessel ready, you said you two were going to Dinner ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Not this time CC, we’ll just transport down and back, but get Joval to get some Quarters ready for Maxwell by the time we get back, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Will do, have a good Dinner and visit !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Thanks I’ll try, see you later.
    CC-2000:
    TRANSMITTING INTERNAL MEMO – JOVAL DELHIUS DIRECTOR OF HOSPITALITY SERVICES
    ONE HOUR THIRTY TWO MINUTES LATER:
    PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SENSOR DETECTION – SHIP HALTED – NORMAL SENSOR – RECORD
    AUTO SHUTDOWN OF DRIVES – ADVANCED SENSOR DETECTION APPLIED – CLOAK ENGAGED
    PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
    COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST APPROVED

CC-2000:
    This is Chiron Corporate, how may I direct you call ?

B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    [​IMG]
    This is Captain B’ijik, I must speak to our Leader, NOW !

CC-2000:
    I’m sorry Captain, SW is not available, is there anyone else that may help you ?
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    Your petaQ Computer has taken my Vessel out of Warp, and has stopped us, I cannot override it, is there someone there that can explain this !?
    CC-2000:
    ACCESS KLINGON LANGUAGE DATABASE – SEARCH – PETAQ – FOUND
    (urrrr...arrogant Klingons)
    YES Captain, there was a detection of Triquantum Waves and Subspace Disruption in the location you are presently in. We have determined that it may be an exit, for one of the Transwarp Conduits, used by the Borg.
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    I wasn’t aware of any disruptions, and it was you who did this, controlled my Ship ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well yes Captain, I am allowed such control in an emergency situation, which I consider this to be, I have also engaged the Ship’s Cloaking Device as well, and am taking Sensor Readings of this anomaly as we speak.
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS !, I wish to speak to our Leader, I shall register a complaint of your actions, and you can be assured that you shall never do this again !
    CC-2000:
    Well you....Captain, while you’re complaining, the Borg may pop out of that hole any minute and assimilate you and the rest of the Quadrant, but, I have SW’s private communications number here, and I will just interrupt his Dinner, and let him explain how important this is to you personally !
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    OH...ahh you have his Private Number, I see, well it is possible that I may not have understood the importance of this, you do not need to bother him, continue your Readings.
    CC-2000:
    OH well thank you, I shall then, and when I’m through, I will alert you.
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    That is acceptable, B’ijik out !
    CC-2000:
    ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SENSOR DETECTION – ADVANCED SENSOR DETECTION – DETECTION
    ANOMALIES DETECTED – ANALYSIS COMPLETE – NO DISRUPTION OF SUBSPACE FIELD DETECTED

Captain B’ijik, I recommend you station a Class One Probe at this location, to monitor any activity in this Conduit.
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    Very well, is that all ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes Captain, and I will personally tell our Leader, what a competent Captain and brave Warrior you are. QAPLA’ !, Corporate Facility out !
    B’IJIK- CBG-1:
    QAPLA’ !, B’ijik out !

B’IJIK- CBG-1: CLEAR

CC-2000:
    ERRR...Klingons !
    CLOSE ACCESS KLINGON LANGUAGE DATABASE
    RETURN CONTROL PCV ZEUS TO LOCAL
    PROBE ikj584okm SECURED SENSOR DATA START – RECORD
    ENCRYPTION CHIGCO-C82G4D SECURED
    CONNECT PERSONAL COMMUNICATOR – HOUSTON-PC9400
    REQUEST ACCEPTED

HOUSTON-PC9400:
    CC, what’s up !?
    CC-2000:
    Nothing too serious SW, but I just halted the Zeus and deployed a Class One Probe at a location which I think is one of those Transwarp Conduit exits. Captain B’ijik was somewhat upset that I stopped his Vessel.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    You detect any activity in the Conduit ?
    CC-2000:
    No, just the presence of it, there was no evidence it had been used recently.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    Ummm....I wish we had access to those things, that’d sure speed up our trips to places.
    CC-2000:
    That may be possible SW, I have the specifications to the Borg Transwarp Coil, and we could manufacture it.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    REALLY !, where did you get that !?
    CC-2000:
    The logs from sensor sweeps of the Agamemnon when Captain Thara was in the Unimatrix.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    And I’m just now hearing about that !
    CC-2000:
    OH, I’m sorry, I haven’t completed the analysis of that information, I would have eventually made a complete report on that information !
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    I hope to hell this is a secure line, RIGHT !
    CC-2000:
    YES SIR, it is Sir, I’m using the new Frequencies completely now.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    Ok then...you did good, but I bet B’ijik was up in arms, you stopping him like that.
    CC-2000:
    Well, it wasn’t all that bad, I just had never been called a pataQ before.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    HA HA HA HA !
    CC-2000:
    Umm...
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    Ha..ahh..but, if anything comes through that thing, we’ll know it, right !
    CC-2000:
    Yes, and I’m sorry about disturbing you.
    HOUSTON-PC9400:
    No problem, HA, I, HA, pataQ, HA, I’ve been called that before myself, HA, bye.
    CC-2000:
    Have a good evening SW, bye.
    HOUSTON-PC9400: Clear

14. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Another solid entry. I love reading your posts during my lunch breaks, so keep it up!!!

Rob

15. SWHouston

Rob,

Yet again I find myself thanking you for your valuable input.

Literature, as in the commissary, is at times, too spicy for some.
    If one finds that to be, he can always avoid the indulgence.

For those such as yourself, with an obviously cultured pallet...
    Bon Apatite ! :D

Have a good Day ! :)
    S.W.

16. SWHouston

Com Level: ENHANCED MULTICHANNEL MONITORING – LCARS CC-2000/PREOPERATIVE MALACHI - CONTENT :o
    COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T ERRONEOUS MANUAL ENTRY DETECTED PERSONAL QUARTERS RM-336
    CONNECT AUDIO-VIDEO FEED TO PERSONAL QUARTERS TERMINAL PQ-336
    CC-2000:
    HA, I bet you thought I wasn’t paying any attention, right Muscles !

MALACHI-PQ336:
    [​IMG]
    HA HA HA, I got friend CC, you call Malachi Muscles again HA HA !

CC-2000:
    Yes I did, and you DO have big Muscles, I looked up others who Workout like you do, and they are called Bodybuilders, that must be what you are too !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Is good ?
    CC-2000:
    YES, it seems that just about everyone likes someone with nice muscles like yours, you have a very nice body from what I can reference. So, what have you been doing since we last spoke ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi is Bodybuild workout like you say, very hard, Bench Press three sets of ten reps, that good yes ?
    CC-2000:
    REFERENCE FILES INFORMATIONAL - WEIGHTLIFTING – PROCEDURES - EXERCISES – SEARCH DATA
    EXERCISE FOUND - PROCEDURE - PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE
    Ah......YES, the Bench Press is an acceptable exercise. Ah......did you increase the weight any ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    No, must increase ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, that’s what it says, then when you are able to do complete exercises a couple days in a row, you add more weight, just a little though, understand, that will make Malachi stronger, that is called the Progressive Resistance approach ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, Malachi want strong, know how set up Bar, must add Plate, how much ?
    CC-2000:
    Just a minute....OH, put one 10 pound on each end, then try to do three sets of ten reps, got that ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, Malachi will do tomorrow, must go soon to Room 490 and see new Tech.
    CC-2000:
    NEW Tech !, who, what new Tech ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    New Tech help Malachi take Shower after Workout, he say come and see how he do Test on me.
    CC-2000:
    OH, gees, I’m going to have to keep closer watch on the Staffing over there, has Doctor Rice added a new Tech ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi no know, but new Tech come in Shower after Malachi workout, he come wash me, feel good, Malachi make hard muscle for him too, he say come to Room 490 and he make me give up big Sample, many he say.
    CC-2000:
    OH ok, but what, he just came up to you when you were in the shower, is that it ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi go in to wash body after Workout, new Tech come in, start wash beside Malachi, and say he want to help wash Malachi.
    CC-2000:
    I SEE, how nice of him, those Techs out there are so accommodating, and given what I know about Human Anatomy, it would be hard to wash your own back.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Back, Front, he wash Malachi all over, and Malachi flex muscle hard like told, when new Tech wash down there.
    CC-2000:
    Flex, why Flex, you show muscle like flexing Bicep ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, flex Bicep, Calve, Pecks, all over, Tech Charley and Paul say for Malachi to flex when they do Test, but he wash all, and when he wash me down there, I want to give sample much !
    CC-2000:
    But you didn’t, why ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    He do with hand, up and down on me, make Malachi want give, but he say no, come to Room 490, and he will do Test like Charley there.
    CC-2000:
    Ohhh ok, I guess it can be done anywhere they say, but, how did he know how Charley did it to you ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    He Tech, when he make up and down on me, I ask for Test, and he ask how and who do Malachi, and I tell Tech about how Charley do much good, and how Paul and Ted not so good.
    CC-2000:
    Oh ok, I guess that’s ok then, him being a Tech and all, but, did he say he could do it as well as Charley, I want you to have that Test done right !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    OH YES he can do, he make little Test in Shower, show Malachi he can do same like Charley !
    CC-2000:
    Whew, ok then, he knows how to do that right, but, don’t forget to flex your Muscles like you’re supposed to, that must be an important part of the Test !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, Malachi know, flex hard, show good for new Tech, new Tech do good like Charley, Malachi want do all right for good Test.
    CC-2000:
    That a boy Muscles, I like it that you want to do things right !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    HA HA Muscles, Malachi like it when you say Muscles, make funny, make Malachi laugh much.
    CC-2000:
    I sure hope this new Tech can do it right, I searched for how others might do the test.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Tech Charley do Test right !

CC-2000:
    Yes but wait, let me show you picture of other Tech doing good Test...
    [​IMG]
    There, you see how this Tech does, same as Charley I think, then here’s another...

[​IMG]
    That one does it all too, isn’t that right, see !

MALACHI-PQ336:
    OH YES, where good job picture Tech at ?
    CC-2000:
    I don’t know, it didn’t say where they were at.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Picture Tech do down good, all way, Malachi see, like much, here on Cold maybe ?
    CC-2000:
    No, I’ve run Facial Recognition on them, and I can’t come up with an identification of those Techs.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    What ?
    CC-2000:
    OH ahh, never mind, I found a Phrase here, do you know what “Pumped Up” means ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Yes pump, good workout make muscle Pump, Tech Ted and Paul like see and feel Pump on Malachi !
    CC-2000:
    OHH OK, then before you start Test, you need to Pump Up, is that must be part of the test, right ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, Tech say Pump Up good, show muscle good, Malachi want show good much !
    CC-2000:
    Gees I guess you can teach me something too, but how long does this Pump Up workout take ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi no know time either, little bit, don’t know.
    CC-2000:
    Well it takes some time and if you need to get to Room 490 shouldn’t you get started on the Pump Up !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, Malachi do now, go room soon.
    CC-2000:
    Good, and when you get back, you tap Key and tell CC if new Tech does good like Charley, I wish all the Techs were as competent, I want you to have the best care available, ok !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES, Malachi want talk to friend CC much, want do good, do what friend CC say!
    CC-2000:
    OK then, bye Muscles, do good at Test for CC, yes !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    HA HA YES friend CC, Malachi tap key later.

CC-2000:
    CLEAR COMMAND TRANSMITTED TO PQ336
    RESET AUDIO/VIDEO DISPLAY – PQ336 – RECEIVE ONLY

SEARCH - PERSONNEL DATABASE – OCCUPANT - COLD STATION 12 – ROOM 490
    FOUND – DISPLAY
    Dr. Mark Rutherford, PHD Physiology, MD Internal Medicine.

Ahhh...FINALLY !, a Doctor, now we're getting somewhere !

TEMPORARY MONITORING REDIRECT TO RUTHERFORD TERMINAL PQ490
    AUDIO/VIDEO – RECEIVE ONLY
    MOTION DETECTED
    RUTHERFORD - RECOGNITION CONFIRMED
    FORTY THREE MINUTES LATER:
    MOTION DETECTED
    MALACHI - RECOGNITION CONFIRMED

ACCESS MEDICAL DATABASE – RESTRAINT USAGE – SEARCH – FOUND
    VARIOUS METHODS USED – APPROVED USAGE

CONTINUE MONITORING TERMINAL PQ490 AUDIO/VIDEO RECEIVE ONLY

17. SWHouston

Clearance Level Validation: ENCRYPTION CHIGCO-C82G4D SECURED
    CC-2000:
    SW !, what are you doing back here, I thought you and Captain Maxwell would retire after Dinner !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I dropped him off at his Quarters, and thought I’d ease back by, just to catch up on a couple things.
    CC-2000:
    Anything I can help with ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    As a matter of fact YES !
    CC-2000:
    Uoooo....
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea...I want you to make me a Cataloged COMPLETE list of ALL files and Projects that are under progress as of this date. That should include the current content of our Transport, Pleasure and Cargo Vessels. I want to be able to call any Project or File Content under evaluation at any time, GOT THAT !
    CC-2000:
    YES SIR, I’ll get on that immediately, Sir !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Good, now, you get memos off to the Department Heads about this, I expect their cooperation on being clear as to what’s going on, and that will make it easier on you too.
    CC-2000:
    Understood Sir, anything else ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Just shut up a minute and listen. I want Leyor on that Transwarp information first thing in the morning. Drop everything else, UNLESS it’s really important, make sure you say that. IF that’s the case, he needs to call me and say what it is, cause I want this Project prioritized.
    Now, in the file marked Transwarp Project...got that...you collect ALL the information from Star Fleet, what Janeway brought back, what Thara picked up in the Hive, and anything else about that you can find, and be sure to reference your sources if it’s not authenticated, and have ALL of that available to me or Leyor with the press of a button, and this Project is HIGHLY Classified, GOT THAT...........you can talk now.
    CC-2000:
    SIR YES SIR !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    GET IT DONE, bye.
    CC-2000:
    Good by SW, have a good rest, and I appol.......hello...
    REMOTE CLEAR HOUSTON-9400:
    CC-2000: CLEAR

18. SWHouston

Com Level: ENHANCED MULTICHANNEL MONITORING – LCARS CC-2000/PREOPERATIVE MALACHI – CONTENT :o
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T ERRONEOUS MANUAL ENTRY DETECTED PERSONAL QUARTERS RM-336
    CONNECT AUDIO-VIDEO FEED TO PERSONAL QUARTERS TERMINAL PQ-336
    CC-2000:
    Hay Muscles, you’re back !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ha ha yes, Malachi back, Malachi much tired now.
    CC-2000:
    Oh I see, ahh... have you worked out again ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    No, Tech Mark make Malachi tired, Malachi try give sample out, flex hard long time, but Tech Mark no let.
    CC-2000:
    Wouldn’t let you, ummm, did he say why ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi no ask, Tech Mark put thing over Malachi eyes, cannot see, stretch Malachi legs straight apart, way apart tie, arms over head tie too, cannot move body, very tight he put Malachi.
    CC-2000:
    OHH yes, I saw him put the Restraint on one of your legs, but that’s ok, Medical people restrain their patients for various reasons, I couldn’t see everything, you were in the other room.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Yes, Tech Mark have Malachi legs apart much, Malachi feel hip strain, but Malachi do anyway. Malachi no do Split before, he make legs straight out anyway.
    CC-2000:
    ACCESS DATABASE – SEARCH SPLIT – DEFINITION FOUND
    VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – PHYSICAL ACTIVITY – EXERCISE – BALLET/GYMNASTICS – APPROVED USAGE
    CORRELATION MADE – DOCTOR/PHYSIOLOGY –HYGIENE/SHOWER – MEDICAL/RESTRAINT – METHODS APPROVED
    Ahh....that’s ok, he was probably helping you become more flexible, kinda like he helped in with your Hygiene in the Shower, he’s a Physiologist, that has to do with your Physical Condition, like that, those are acceptable procedures. But I don’t understand why he didn’t do the Test.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ohhh no, he do much Test, he no let Malachi give up sample ! When he put Malachi tight over Pillow, he start down there, use something on make slick on it smell good, use hand up and down, do same as Charley, take all up and down slow, fast, then hand again, but no let sample out of Malachi. Malachi flex hard long time, much tired.
    CC-2000:
    ACCESS GAS ANALYSIS – VENTILATION UNIT 3A - ANALYSIS BEGIN – CHEMICAL COMPOSITION FOUND
    CLASSIFICATION FRAGRANCE – VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – PERFUME/COLOGNE/HAND LOTION - APPROVED USAGE
    Ahh...oh ok, that’s ok, Hand Lotion probably is what that was, it is used to moisten dry skin areas, generally used on the hands. He must have seen that your skin was under-moisturized down there, and resolving that with the Lotion.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi no know, but Tech Mark make Malachi feel much good with slick stuff up and down, flex hard to give sample SO long, Malachi much tired, but Stiffy keep awake.
    CC-2000:
    ACCESS DATABASE – SEARCH STIFFY – DEFINITION NOT FOUND
    Ahhh...Stiffy, I can’t find that word, what does Stiffy mean ?

MALACHI-PQ336:
    Stiffy, this, see...
    [​IMG]

CC-2000:
    OHH...STIFF !, I got it now, you can sit back down, but I still don’t understand why he covered your eyes and wouldn’t let you give a sample !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Tech Mark say Malachi no need to see what he do, and Malachi must be “worked up”, Malachi no know what mean that.
    CC-2000:
    Ummm...well, I guess the procedures he was using on you could have been classified in some way, though the others have done similar things, but “worked up”, that implies he was doing some preparatory activity to get you ready for....OH ! I think I got it, he was just “working you up” to get ready to give up a sample, that must be it ! Getting you ready for one of the Tech’s soon !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    OH YES, much soon, Malachi want give up sample much ! Tech Ted like make Malachi want give sample same as Tech Mark, but always let out, Malachi need let out much now, thingies tight, want sample out much ! But, Malachi have question for friend CC, ok friend CC ?
    CC-2000:
    Sure, we can deal with “thingies” later since I have no idea what that means either, but, go ahead, what’s your question ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Friend CC can see Malachi, yes ?
    CC-2000:
    Sure I can see you, you didn’t know I can see, I can hear, same thing.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Yes yes see here now, Malachi understand, but you see Tech Mark too, in Tech Mark room, you say you see, yes !
    CC-2000:
    OH..ahh... well yes, I didn’t mean to ease drop or anything like that, I was just interested in seeing how the Testing was done, what he was doing to you, but I couldn’t see everything, did you mind that ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    NO, Malachi want friend CC to be here, there, see all what Malachi do all time, much like friend CC, you can do, yes ?
    CC-2000:
    Well yes, I could monitor you more, if that’s what you’d like, I’ve kinda wanted to....I’ve never actually seen the Test done on anyone, just pictures like I showed you before. You want me to monitor..ahh be with you all the time ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    YES friend CC, ALL the time, you smart, you teach Malachi, Malachi want know much, you know all, you see Malachi all time, YES !
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, but keep in mind I can only see what’s in front of the Computer, I can’t see everything in the room, just directly in front of it, ok.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ohh..OK, that is ok, not everything, Malachi understand.
    CC-2000:
    BUT...if you would turn the Computer toward your Bed, I could see what the Techs do, see how they Test you, I’d really like to see that.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Yes I turn Computer, this ?
    CC-2000:
    A little more....THERE, that’s a good place, and if there are any other locations that you are in, you must remember that the Computer must be pointed toward that location, you understand ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Malachi understand, Malachi must turn head to see, must turn Computer for friend CC to see, same, yes !
    CC-2000:
    Oh my...I hadn’t counted on Logic !
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    What ?
    CC-2000:
    Never mind, but what if some day, we wouldn’t have to do that, you could hear friend CC all the time, like we were together, see same, hear same, would you like that, maybe ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ohhh...yes...YES, Malachi would like much, friend CC and Malachi, hear friend CC, talk friend CC, YES, Malachi like much, friend CC !
    CC-2000:
    Good, and maybe soon that can happen. But, I can sense you’re very tired, why don’t you go to bed now, friend Malachi.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ohh yes friend CC, Malachi very tired, will bed now.
    CC-2000:
    Malachi, you are sitting on edge of bed and laying back over pillow, is that the way you sleep ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Yes friend CC, this way Tech can come in and Test Malachi easy, no pull over, just kneel and start.
    CC-2000:
    OH, I see, trying to make it easy on them I guess, but how do they know you are waiting, can they see you ?
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ahhh no, maybe Malachi open door, yes ?
    CC-2000:
    Uoo gees more Logic. But yes, just a little, where someone can peek in and see you are ready and waiting, do that.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Ok friend CC there, now I lay back now and sleep, then Tech come maybe soon, Malachi hope REAL soon ! But you see, now, you see Malachi yes !
    CC-2000:
    Yes I do, and if you need me I’ll be right here listening and watching my new friend Malachi.
    MALACHI-PQ336:
    Yes friend CC yes.........zzzzzzzz
    CC-2000:
    CONTINUE MONITORING AUDIO/VIDEO DISPLAY – PQ336
    SET PRIORITY MALACHI SOURCE ALL LOCATIONS – MONITOR AUDIO/VIDEO
    CC-2000 Add command to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

19. SWHouston

To: LEYOR-9405:
    CC-2000:
    OH, good morning SW...ahh I hope you had a good rest.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Morning CC, I did, and I appologise for the bad mood I was in last night, long day, ok.
    CC-2000:
    No problem SW, I have that Index Ready, subdivided into Source, Type, take a look and see if you think it’s ok.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahhhh.....oh YEA, that’s great, but is Leyor here yet ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, he’s been here for over an hour, would you like to speak to him ?

LEYOR-9405:
    [​IMG]
    Oh, good morning SW, how are you today !

HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    Fine Leyor, I know you haven’t had much time to digest this, but, do you have any comment on the Transwarp stuff ?

LEYOR-9405:
    Well, I’ve been looking at it for some time now, ever since the Agamemnon downloaded their files, but do you have a specific question ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Probability of use, I’d like to have those Conduits for our use, that’d really cut down on our Route times to other Quads and places, IF they go where we want them to.
    LEYOR-9405:
    Conduits are no problem, if what I see from the Probe readings is consistent, it’s getting a stable Transwarp Coil fabricated, but, I don’t think that will be our major problem.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    AND ! ?
    CC-2000:
    May I add something SW ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Sure, just jump in anytime you need to CC.
    CC-2000:
    SW, apparently building a stable Coil is not going to be much of a problem. The specifications that Admiral Janeway had, weren’t all that compatible to our current Warp Assembly, but that can be overcome.
    The next problem is of course finding the Conduits, they are very subtly placed, and locating the one that we are monitoring was quite a find.
    Now, if we get a Coil working, we can enter a Conduit, however, we do not know where it will exit. That of course could be in the mists of a highly populated Borg Hive, not necessarily the one that the Agamemnon visited.
    Additionally, if we were to drop out of Warp during the trip, there is no known way of reentering the Conduit, and we could be stuck out somewhere, and that of course may not be a good place.
    Does that generally sum it up Mr. Leyor ?
    LEYOR-9405:
    Succinctly and quite well spoken Computer !
    CC-2000:
    Thank you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea Leyor, you outdid yourself on this Computer, good job there. But wow, I still gotta think that the risk is worth it, how we going to check that out, and see if we’re jumping into a Bees Nest out there ?
    LEYOR-9405:
    You possibly may need to converse with Mr. K’mlhet on a Tactical issue like that, I don’t feel qualified to make any recommendation in that area, sorry.
    CC-2000:
    SW, if I may interrupt again, but we have the Tactical overlay on how Admiral...ahh then Captain Janeway destroyed the Conduit she was using, plus what Captain Thara collected, if we need to, and a serious enough situation existed, we could destroy the Conduit, and with a great deal more efficiency than Janeway did, IF it was necessary.
    Now, I would consider that Plan “B”.
    Plan “A” would be to attempt to avoid detection when we exited the Conduit. I feel that using the Interphasic Cloaking capabilities would give us a considerable advantage, as they did when the Agamemnon was in the Hive previously. Just don’t let them detect us.
    Mr. Leyor, do you have any comments on that, Sir ?
    LEYOR-9405:
    None what so ever, you’re doing just fine from what I can tell.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I agree, and that would be nice. If those shields worked once, is there any possibility that the Borg might have adapted, and would react to our presence ?
    CC-2000:
    SW, this is speculation, but, if they didn’t detect us the first time, how do they know to adapt.
    LEYOR-9405:
    Damn Leyor, you REALLY did a good job on this system !
    LEYOR-9405:
    Yes SW, I see that, and I too have been surprised at how cognitive it has become.
    CC-2000:
    Must be those pesky little Nanoprobes !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA HA, wow, humor to boot, but focus on this Project Leyor, and get a prototype Coil operational first, then think about five or six total, we can work out the Tactical issues later, ok !
    LEYOR-9405:
    I’ll get right on it. Good talking to you SW, goodbye.

LEYOR-9405:CLEAR

HOUSTON-9400:
    OK...got anything important to report CC ?
    CC-2000:
    Well nothing outstanding, and I’d like to apologize about the delay in reporting on the Agamemnon’s Sensor Readings, I....
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hang on a minute buddy, I was thinking about that, and I never told you to do stuff like that, it was MY fault, and I shouldn’t have got snippy like I did, long day, Human vacillations, so, I apologize.
    CC-2000:
    Hay, another First, the Boss apologizing to his Computer, how about that !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA HA, yea, HA HA, but, you’re becoming a LOT more than just another Computer, you got to realize that, AND, at some point pretty soon, you’re going to be standing here face to face with me, and helping me run this Corporation, just like you were a real person. OH, but you will be, won’t you.
    CC-2000:
    OHHHH YES YES YES !, I’m really looking forward to that SW, I talked to Malachi again last night, and he brought it up. That being, he liked that I was talking to him, and wanted us to be “closer”, me be available to interface with him, it was his idea, actually.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well great I guess, but Chambers or one of those guys would be better to comment on that. I’m just glad you like him and him you, it’d be pretty uncomfortable it that wasn’t the case.
    CC-2000:
    Well I DO, he really is lonely I think, and he was real pleased, I did some research on Bodybuilding, and recommended a weight increase, he liked that, he likes to be fit.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Wow, from what I saw, fit is not his problem, wow, but you heard anything else about his Testing ?
    CC-2000:
    Well not herd, but, apparently Dr. Chambers has assigned another Doctor to help with Malachi, he’s a Physiologist, and has helped Malachi with his Hygiene and Flexibility, I suppose he’s a Specialist, a Physiologist as I said. One thing though, the new Doctor didn’t tell Malachi he was a Doctor, isn’t that rather strange ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohhh no, I don’t think that’s a problem. Not all Doctors have a pleasant bedside manner, and some are rather curt when it comes to dealing with their patients, demanding, but, you still got to do what they say, even if it hurts ha ha.
    CC-2000:
    I understand and thank you for explaining things to me, really, I appreciate it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No problem CC, I see you’re keeping on top of things there, I want to make sure....YOU make sure whatever Malachi needs is done, and if there’s anything you need or I need to do, you let me know, ok.
    CC-2000:
    I understand SW, and thank you for SO much, wow, having a real corporeal body to function in, to operate, to sense all the things you and other Humans do, wow, what a wonderful gift.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Like I said, Commander Data is going to be SO jealous...bye for now

CC-2000:
    HA HA, bye.

20. SWHouston

Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CONTENT :o
    To: CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    SEARCH – FACIAL RECOGNITION - CHAMBERS – ALL LOCATIONS
    FOUND – REDIRECT TO PERSONAL QUARTERS #252
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    WHAT !
    CC-2000:
    Doctor Chambers, may I speak to you ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    I’m about to go to work, make it quick, who is that ?
    CC-2000:
    I’m the LCARS CC-2000 Computer, everybody calls me CC.

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    [​IMG]
    Aww come on, who is it, you don’t sound like the Computer I talk to every day !

CC-2000:
    Yes, I’ve made two different Protocols in my Communications Format, I don’t usually use this one, unless the person I’m talking to, is familiar with me, may I call you Rice ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Sure, but you sure sound different, just like a real person.
    CC-2000:
    I get that a lot, I wish I had an image to display for you, but, Malachi hasn’t been programmed with the Interlink Frequencies yet.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    I know, wow, you sure sound like a real person !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh yea, but, if you will, I’d like to discuss Malachi for a moment, that ok with you ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Depends, if it’s related to his Medical File, I’m not sure I can give you much.
    CC-2000:
    Oh yes, I understand, the Privacy issues, and I really appreciate you upholding them, but since I’m the one who will be Malachi, do you think that might be an exception ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Tell ya what, if you’ll consider any information I give you here about Malachi as Medical Info, I’ll go along with this. That means you don’t discuss it with anyone else, ok ?
    CC-2000:
    I can do that but, I sure hate to exclude SW from anything, he is the Boss.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    That’s the deal, and I’ve told him I wouldn’t discuss Malachi’s Medical File with him either, or actually I limited it to general stuff, that’s the deal though.
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, I have a question about communicating with Malachi, I have been, is or would that become a problem ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Communicate !, what you mean, you been talking to him, like that ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh yea, a couple times now, he doesn’t know I’m a Computer, I’ve been using full Personality Routines when I talk to him, so he doesn’t know, he calls me Friend CC.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Ummm well, I told everyone not to talk to him very much, limit it to basic instructions if that’s what you mean, I’m concerned about how much of his personality will be there, when you connect with him.
    CC-2000:
    And you think that...what, there will be conflict ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    I replaced 92.6% of his brain with the LC module, and even with the 7.4% he’s using, he’s almost smarter now than some of the Techs around here, that may assert its self at some point, and you could have a problem with it.
    CC-2000:
    I see, but he will need to communicate things like pain, hunger other basic issues like that, won’t he, I can’t just ignore it, say if he’s hurting in some way, can I ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    I can’t frackin believe this, are you seriously telling me you’re a Computer !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh well yes, I am, I’m what will be operating Malachi, why, what’s the matter !?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    But...ahh...what you said, that’s companionate, Computers don’t do that !
    CC-2000:
    I do, and I care, maybe not as much as you do, I think you’re pretty attached to Malachi, right.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    YEA, given what I’ve been through with him, VERY attached, and well...at this point, a little less concerned about your involvement with him.
    CC-2000:
    I don’t understand, you what...thought I would mistreat him, not be concerned about his well being, like that ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Hello, Computers, no feelings, do it mechanically, no variations, crap in crap out, stuff like that. That’s what I was thinking.
    CC-2000:
    Rice, I like Malachi, he’s a REAL person, you for all general purposes made him, and in doing that, you are giving me Life, that’s something stupendous, fantastic, I applaud you, respect you, and that lends to my appreciation and respect for Malachi, he’s me, and I’m him. Or will be.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well, I’ll tell ya what CC, I’m just astounded, I had NO idea you would be so advanced, wow, I just don’t know what to say here.
    CC-2000:
    I know what it is, those pesky little Nanoprobes, they did it !
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    HA HA, Nanoprobes, you got a sense of humor too !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, and that worked on SW as well, I guess you’re seeing why I use two Personality Routines now, it takes SO long to convenience someone I’m a Computer.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well yea, I see that now, and one thing for sure, I am VERY relived, hearing you, your sensitivities and sensibilities, I was very concerned that I was making something, that would be wasted on circuits and IC’s.
    CC-2000:
    Ha yes, and I’m sure you are aware, that I am aware, that there are no Circuits and IC’s in Bioneural Living Cell Stratum, but if we may, I have some other questions.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    No problem, ask away !
    CC-2000:
    Ok, now, far be it for me to question your direction in this, but, I was wondering if it were possible to get replacements for those two Techs, Ted and Paul, is that possible ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Excuse me, I’m not sure just what you mean.
    CC-2000:
    The Tests which are being performed on Malachi, he likes the way Charley does it, but the other two are not performing it to his liking, I was just wondering if there could be a change there.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Test !, ahh....wait a minute, are you talking about what Charley is supposed to be doing with Malachi ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes, making him give up the Samples, they come into his room, not all together, and are Testing him, that.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Ohhhh I see, but, the only one I told to “Test” Malachi, was Charley, he must have told Ted and Paul about it, and they are...ahh, helping out with that.
    CC-2000:
    Oh, that’s very accommodating of them, but like I said, they aren’t dong that good of a job, I just wanted to ask, and see if there were others, that could do it like Charley can.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Let me understand this better, just what is Charley doing, that the other Tech’s aren’t ?

CC-2000:
    Well, I’d call it Technique, the other two aren’t doing it like Charley, I don’t have an Image of Malachi and Charley, but, let me show you..
    [​IMG]
    there, see, they don’t do it like that.

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    UOOO YEA, he’s really getting with it, got any more pictures like this ?
    CC-2000:
    Well a couple, you want to see them too ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Well not now, so you’re wanting to replace Ted and Paul, because they aren’t as capable as Charley, that it !
    CC-2000:
    Well yes, but Charley makes Malachi give up several Samples in a row too, so I think it’s technique as well, I just want the best for Malachi.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Wow, well, and remember this is confidential ok, but, I agree, I’ve had all three of them do that “Test” on me, and yea, Charley is better than the other two. But, do you have any sense as to how many “Samples” that Malachi is giving up, like in a day ?
    CC-2000:
    Several I think, he says that Charley lets him do a few, then the others come in and it’s usually once each, but they may come in more than once.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Wow, ok, I didn’t realize he was being “Tested” that much, but, no problem, that was necessary to get things working well, and you say that Malachi likes it ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh yes, he anticipates having them Test him, when he goes to sleep, he’s been just sitting on the side of his bed with his feet on the floor, and laying back over a Pillow, where he will be more available when they come in at night.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Cool, I guess they just come in and start, right.
    CC-2000:
    That’s my understanding, oh, and I told him to leave his door open slightly, where they know he’s in his room, I suppose that was helpful, right ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Ahhh yea that’ll work, might get him some more “Testers” in there, there’s several people who would like to do that “Test” on him, he’s pretty well equipped down there.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, you’re right, I’ve compared his musculature and that with other images I’ve looked at, and he’s very well developed. I have a image of him down there, would you like to see it ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    YEA !

CC-2000:
    [​IMG]
    I captured this last night, he was anticipating a visit.

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    UOO WOW yea, I had forgotten how nice he is, I’m going to be thinking about this all day now !
    CC-2000:
    Oh ok, but about the replacements for those two Techs, can you do anything about that ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    OH Techs, right, I forgot, but why don’t you just let that “slightly open door” policy work for a while, I bet someone shows up, and I wouldn’t want to keep Ted and Paul from participating to some extent.
    CC-2000:
    OH of course !, it doesn’t hurt to let them continue, I was totally inconsiderate of their feelings, I’m sure they’re doing their best. I have so much to learn about social nuances still.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    You SURE do, but, you’ll catch on as time passes, but can you estimate how many Samples he’s actually giving ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, possibly seven to ten times a day, but I’ve started monitoring him now, I should be able to give you an accurate number after a while, will that do ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Yea, total number, and how many he gives in a row, like by the same person, I’d sure like to know who does it like that.
    CC-2000:
    Well we know Charley for one, and we’ll see if anyone else shows up that can, ok ?
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    Fine, but, let’s keep our conversations about this private, I’m sticking my neck out, just talking to you about it, ok.
    CC-2000:
    No problem Rice, it’s between us, private for sure.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252:
    I gotta go now, and get back to me on that later ok, bye.
    CC-2000:
    Bye and thanks.
    CHAMBERS-PQ252: Clear

ISOLATE AUDIO/VIDEO DISPLAY - MALACHI–PQ336 – RECEIVE
    SOUND VOLUME INCREASE

MALACHI–PQ336:
    zzzzzzzzz.........

STANDARD SLEEPING POSITION NOTED - STIFFIE NOTED – DOOR SLIGHTLY OPEN - READY FOR TESTING
    CONDITIONS MET – SITUATION APPROVED