Arrow - Season 2

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Oct 7, 2013.

1. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Looks like okay casting. I've never seen Glee so I don't know anything about the guy.

The pictures raise an entirely different question: is Lance still clueless?

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

We think he's in denial.

Knowing that Felicity works for both the Hood and Oliver yet not expecting that they are the same person is like knowing that Alfred works for both the Batman and Bruce Wayne yet not expecting that they are the same person

The first season of Glee is much better than Arrow. Real good vs. evil stuff. It's also something that is good to sit down in front of and snugle up with someone who thinks that they are a normal responsible adult... You know who I'm talking about. It's not fair that really hot people have minds inside them identical to our matronaly great aunts would buy us expensive socks as Christmas presents when we were children.

Grant played a minor villain who I would describe as "A sneaky little shit".

3. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

I think that he's just there because there was a theft at the Applied Sciences division of Queen Consolidated and he's a cop on scene. Perhaps he's there because he's been assigned to work with Barry Allen.

4. CorporalClegg

It doesn't really matter why he's there.

The issue is he's standing in a room full of gadgetry and techie stuff with Ollie, Diggle, and Felicity.

5. Enterprise is Great

6. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

I just saw that on my facebook newsfeed. I had actually gotten used to the non-mask look. I'm not sure how much it adds to his look at this point but I guess I'll wait and see what it looks like onscreen. It certainly brings him closer to the comic book look.

Maybe he's going to start wearing a mask because Lance is getting to close to uncovering his secret. That tiny mask should take care of that. :lol:

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

This is the perfect evolution from the paint. When he is in shadows - most of the time! , he will not look too different from before. This is probably a result of needing to go out in day light.

8. OdoWanKenobi

OdoWanKenobi Admiral Admiral

I always thought the painted eyes were dumb. I'm glad to see a mask, even if it is a standard "wouldn't actually fool anyone in real life" superhero mask.

I still can't handle Barry Allen as a very young brunette.

9. Guy Gardener

He should glue on some facial hair.

10. OdoWanKenobi

OdoWanKenobi Admiral Admiral

Haha, if Ollie started rocking the classic facial hair, this would be the greatest show ever. :lol:
    I know this is one of those things that will never ever happen in a million years, though.

11. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Hm, I don't know. Don't tempt the photo-shoppers.

12. Guy Gardener

On the island is he shaving with what?

Because that is not a years growth.

13. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

I thought the same thing (except for the young part) when John Wesley Shipp was cast as the Flash back in 1990 and he turned out ok. I'm willing to give the new kid a chance.

14. CorporalClegg

I could be remembering wrong, but wasn't there a scene ware Shado was shaving him with her dagger?

15. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Actually, it would add to the disguise. If people are searching for a bearded guy, then it might throw them off with a stubbled Oliver.

Korean historical dramas add fake beards all the time, so i think it's not unrealistic as part of a disguise.

Also, i wish the mask would actually be a green colored "Google glass" (or whatever Microsoft will throw out there). That way, it hides the eyes a bit, but you can sort of see his face. (maybe the green can be "turned off".

16. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

That is a shitty mask. At least in that pic. I want a mask, but they need to work on it some more. Meh, maybe it will look better on screen.

17. Enterprise is Great

Katrina Law cast as daughter of R'as al Ghul but not Talia al Ghul

18. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

^Well didnt see that coming. This show sure is pulling out the bad guysand I heartily approve. This is the kind of DC universe expansion I wanted to see on Smallville for 7 years. Thankfully these writers get it.

19. CorporalClegg

Well I was half right.

I didn't subscribe as much to the Summer/Talia theory because I still think it's Yao Fei/Shado, perhaps now more than ever. Jade and Law even look a bit alike.

I did think though that they were going to keep it in the cast just because it's getting so big, especially with the women. This show is quickly becoming Ride of the Valkyries.

20. Gaith

Gaith Vice Admiral Admiral

My first reaction upon seeing the mask was that it was dumb and unnecessary, that the face paint is much cooler and no less revealing. Then it occurred to me that the mask is basically the same as Banderas' Zorro one (minus the head-covering kerchief), and I made my peace with it. There's really as much Zorro in this show as there is in Batman, which I definitely dig.

That is cute, yeah, but I hope the kid isn't actually watching the show! :p

Guy, I am shocked. What about her "long game to marry a billionaire"?!