Excelsior audio drama lands TNG guest star

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by MikeH92467, Mar 26, 2013.

1. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

The long-running audio drama "Star Trek: Excelsior" has scored a major casting coup. Executive Producer James Heaney announced that Ursaline Bryant will reprise her role as Captain Tryla Scott from the TNG Episode "Conspiracy" in the upcoming season finale "The Graceful End".

The episode is currently in post-production with a target release date not yet determined, but I can say speaking for myself that having Ms. Bryant as a part of our cast is something that is very exciting and kudos should be extended to James for, first, having the audacity to think that such an accomplished actor would be interested in making in appearance in our show and then doing the hard work to make sure that it happened.

If you ever wondered what became of the villains from "Conspiracy" James has come up with a scenario that is both chilling and highly entertaining. If you're not familiar with Star Trek: Excelsior, please check us out on iTunes or at our website www.starshipexcelsior.com which has all of our episodes available for streaming or downloading. Hopefully, by the time you've finished all that material, "The Graceful End" will be ready to wrap up this season's story arc.

As co-producer I'm delighted this has happened, but make no mistake about this feather in the cap belongs solely to James!

2. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

ROCK ON! Looking forward to hearing the latest episodes! :)

3. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

Nice coup of getting Ms Bryant to reprise her role!

4. MikeH92467

If only I could take credit! :)

5. chinaski

chinaski Ensign Newbie

Never heard of this one. After checking the web site and listening briefly to the Season 3 opener- as recommended! It seems to resemble ST Outpost a little, in style and format etc- is there a connection between the two? Anyway it looks great. I love the audio format the most when it comes to fan produced shows, its simply much easier to suspend disbelief.

6. MikeH92467

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. We hope you enjoy the ride!

Outpost is a completely separate production (and a good one) but several of our cast members have regular and recurring roles.

As for audio versus video: those of us who chose to make careers in radio instead of TV like to say "in radio the pictures are better"!

7. Amaris

Amaris Guest

I could take the credit!

But that would be wrong. :D