How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Adm_Hawthorne, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Janeway7trulv

Janeway7trulv Commander Red Shirt

Hi JanewayRulez,

Please can you explain to me what a troll is because (excuse me if im wrong ) but my definition of a troll is someone has a tendency to post random one sentence jibes or comments without any explanation or articulation

I have just joined the room and have expressed my take- my views on a subject which is in relation to the subject titled. I have not taken it upon myself to be malicious in any way. Because one person has taken it upon herself to attempt.. i say ATTEMPT!! to cyber bully( whom has consequently has been locked away in my little ingore box for safe keeping ;)) because she doesnt like what she hears , i fail to understand how that makes me a troll.:vulcan:

I apologise if i have offended anyone . That isnt my intention at all. I was hoping that this was a room where people can bounce ideas/thoughts with each other and have a little fun in the process.

I appreciate the fact that not everyone is into J/7 and from what i can see ( from the lack of J/7 forums and the one and only J/7 Voyager Conspiracy forums closure ), the J/7 population is disbursting in their thousands and have gravited to the C/7 (possibly because of the fact they are getting what they yearn for - Mulgrew/Beltran appearance together in two recent conventions and Ryans account of what happened between Mulgrew which has crushed the beautiful ellusions of the J/7s ) :(

If by giving my thoughts and opinions as i see it -( whether it is real or not ) is define as a troll. Again i sincerely apologise :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  2. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

[​IMG]

3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

SPCTRE I am very disappointed. That is a man (possibly). It is not Janeway. What kind of thread do you think this is.

4. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I am sorry teacake, you're right. Let me rectify.

[​IMG]

5. Janeway7trulv

:guffaw::guffaw:

6. hux

hux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

7. Catarina

Catarina Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh, I could tell from the clip it sucked.(watched it two days ago) The acting from "Saved by the Bell.' Was better and that's not saying much.

About that GIF: looks like that extra in gold is a multitasker. Pressing buttons while catching the drama. Btw, I sometimes wonder what keeps them so busy at those stations, that they often ignore the onscreen chatter. Especially, when it's good. :-)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  8. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

"ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL. REPORT TO BUSY STATIONS AND PREPARE TO LOOK BUSY. REPEAT,..."

9. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I guess I am, since I stopped pulling out those gray hairs decades ago. :rommie:

If I hadn't, I would look like Picard or later seasons Sisko right now. :p

While I liked this one...

[​IMG]

I love this one, SPCTRE! :bolian:

[​IMG]

10. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    And lest we forget the classic Janeway 'get out'

[​IMG]

11. JanewayRulz!

Also excellent. :bolian:

But its time to get back to the theme of the thread... so do you by chance have the Janeway "come hither" gif from Renaissance Man? :drool:

12. Catarina

13. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That gif looks suggestively naughty...

14. JanewayRulz!

THAT's the one! :bolian:

Thanks Catarina. :mallory:

15. Catarina

Of course it looks naughty. Janeway plays the suductress card a couple times. Resistance, Counterpoint, some other one I can't think of...

16. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Janeway was the seductress in a total of 172 episodes. And one movie. I saw Picard quiver.

17. Janeway7trulv

Is it me or does Brenda Belthyn distinctive resemble Kate Mulgrew?

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Catarina

Same hair. Kate does it better. Brenda's got nothing on Kate, in my bias opinion.

19. Catarina

Back to what I was saying earlier. Seduction while pulling a trigger= Talent.

[​IMG]

20. Janeway7trulv

[​IMG][

Agree Mulgrew has a lot more style. I love her swagger. In Brenda's series she does have a tough of Red going on . Mulgrew is brilliant in that series.. I had forgotten how good she was in the 1st season of Voyager .Thanks for that picture..Shot i didnt realise how big it is

She is stunning in this picture . Looks like she has also had a little help from Mr Photoshop

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015