star trek into darkness what we know so far (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by tmosler, Mar 17, 2013.

1. tmosler

tmosler Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

So heres what we know so far. The movie starts out with bones and kirk leading a bunch of humidoid aliens away from the danger of a volcano. Then it shows spock jumping from a shuttle into the volcano to use the super ice cube but the rope brakes and the shuttle is destroyed. Then after kirk and bones swim to the enterprise they find out about spock and violate the prime directive by saving spock. In london noel Clarkes character takes help from cumberbatch to save his daughter who is sick. later after his daughter is cured noel goes on a suicide mission by blowing up a star fleet building. Meanwhile kirk gets in introuble because he broke the prime directive and is demoted to first officer. then while attending a meeting with pike cumberbatch attacks the building there in and kills pike and manages to escape. after the attack kirk attends pikes funeral. Later on in the movie the enterprise is severly damaged and is falling into earths atmosphere while kirk and scotty try to get the engines online while crew members and engineers are falling to there deaths. So did I leave any thing out please comment below.

2. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's a reasonable, if poorly punctuated, recitation of most of the action shown in the most recent trailer. So...?

3. James T. Vader

James T. Vader Lieutenant

Are we that sure that Pike's gonna bite it?

4. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

5. Aviel1000

Aviel1000 Cadet Newbie

I have pieced together some things beyond what has leaked.

Cumberbatch real identity does not come until near the end of the movie when he tries to escape through the blackhole he came from. (The one spock prime created to save romulus) But ship and crew stop him at a terrible price.:klingon:

Charlie Evans from another timeline!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  6. James T. Vader

I'd rather watch This way to eden instead of Trek of Gods and Men

7. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Okay, but what has that to do with anything that Aviel1000 said? Your statement seems to be completely unrelated.

8. James T. Vader

The whole Charlie Evans revenge plot was the main plot of Of Gods and Men

9. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Oops. That'll teach me to not be up on my fan production storylines.