Is Ensign Kim the whiniest character ever?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Garren, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

I'm assuming you didn't realize that you were replying to a topic that hasn't been posted in for five years. Luckily we were the benefactors of your sparkling wit before the thread gets locked ;)

Kor and Kilana2 like this.
  2. Marsbars

Marsbars Cadet Newbie

Glad you enjoyed the humor

3. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

I thought Kirk was the king of STDs? :D

4. Qonundrum

Qonundrum Vice Admiral Admiral

The episode didn't even start with how the Hirogen commandeered the ship so easily, but then we'd need a three-parter to show the take-over and give the rest of the time to a more paced ending. Roll with the episode and it's extremely good but as far as plot holes go, TKG didn't want to deal with a setup or more rounded conclusion, instead aiming for epic awe (seeing four decks converted into a large holodeck looks nice but what were their plans for three extra stories' worth of holodeck? (Wolf 359 and adding to the net simulated space that couldn't be used before to make simulating flying in space that much more realistic, to keep the crew from thinking something's odd and possibly overcoming their neurothingies... that's cool.)

Chalk it up to bad acting, the best actors don't look like a Tex Avery -style cartoon character with the popping eyes and drooling tongue... :D

I'm more for a 7CT mass-shipping myself... 7, Chakotay, Tom :devil: Pity I've increasingly loathed the concept of shipping since 1989 when it started to get popular because real sci-fi is nothing without the integrated instruction manual for copulation, apparently... or 1966 when Kirk was unwittingly passing every alien pathogen and viral strain across the galaxy... :eek:

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

What the heck..

I STAND BY MY WORDS of ye these past years :lol: