The Walking Dead Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gotham Central, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Whettestone

Whettestone Captain Captain

Re: "CLEAR" SUCKED

And yet you.... don't.

In fact, you people keep coming up with excuses so you don't have to deal with the problems in this episode.

Hayley was NOT armed, and she was NOT a Guard. Hayley was unarmed and standing among the long line of people in the crowd in the background. Hayley did NOT place herself in that situation to get shot. She was one of the first people shot, if not the first shot after the Walker, not even having time to realize what was going on, let alone your delusion that she was actually attacking or fighting or threatening?!

Some of you are so obsessed with defending the (I admit) few problems with this show that you're basically now trying to justify murder.

I watched the episode twice back-to-back, with the Talking Dead in between.

You however admit you didn't even read the post.

BYE BYE TROLL.

I recall Shane had to stop the car because Andrea was giving him a handjob.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
  2. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

Uh... no. We don't have to deal with the problems in this episode regardless. There's no one requiring us to explain anything.

3. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Glenn retrieved emergency contraception (the "morning after pill"), which is not an abortifacient.

Also, that was the second time Glenn and Maggie had gone to that pharmacy. The first was for medical and other general supplies, while the second was to get the EC.

4. throwback

throwback Captain Captain

5. wissaboo

wissaboo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

and a pregnancy test. And they picked up some condoms while they were there.

6. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Yes, the pregnancy test was covered as part of the first visit, as were the condoms (which Glenn actually picked up in an attempt to cover from Maggie that he was searching for pregnancy test).

Both, I think, would fall under what I described as "medical and general supplies."

7. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Morning after pill/ abortion pill... whatever. I didn't really care about that or the whole plotline for that matter. I guess I could have written "Abortion" pill, because that's what Maggie ended up calling it, for good or ill

My point mostly was that they're not really getting the kind of medical supplies on mass, that they'd need to recover from the routine damage they're suffering, & even then I said I'm fairly well willing to let it slide

8. TREK_GOD_1

TREK_GOD_1 Vice Admiral Admiral

From time to time, its hard to let that pass. For example, when T-Dog was injured, if Daryl did not have Merle's bag of meds, he would have died. On that note, in a world where there are no more doctors, ERs, etc., one would think hunting for a variety of meds would be as much a priority as food, considering the great chance for injury.

9. wissaboo

wissaboo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'd think once you start randomly searching for drugs and giving them to people you would kill almost as many as you would save :lol:

10. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I never understood why there are shelves and shelves full of various drugs, supplies and such, for example when Shane and Otis have their little grocery list, let me grab one of this and one of that...what if the one you risked your life to get breaks or falls out of your bag or whatever?

I realize the whole building can't be carried off but in situations like with Glenn and Maggie, why the multi trips to get one or two things?

Grab a duffle bag and carry as much as you can take, that way if you need it it might just be there at the house instead of taking unnecessary road trips.

11. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

drama, mostly. Makes no real sense. Most of those places would be looted and ruined anyway, so that it exists at all is a stretch...

12. Caligula

Caligula Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm pretty bad about nitpicking, myself, but are we really searching for logic in a TV show about a zombie apocalypse?

13. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Safer than handing out guns to people who'd never used them? You learn. Get a med book, ask the animal doc. Don't be stupid

But yeah, it's all subjective on a tv show really. Real survival would not make for an interesting tv drama

14. TREK_GOD_1

Okay. The series is not always adapting the comic panel for panel, so storylines are sort of out there in many ways, including the choice of survivors and victims. If any of you had to guess, who will be the next prison character to say bye-bye this season?

15. TREK_GOD_1

Funny moment: Andrea's disgust at the male ego.

16. Caligula

Caligula Vice Admiral Admiral

Beth is the first one that comes to mind.

Am I the only one that wants the group's current Comics Universe adversary to appear in Season NEVER?

17. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Damn, Glenn and Maggie know how to get busy. :devil:

Loved the character beats in this one--Daryl and Martinez, aka pussy and douchebag, :lol: Herschel telling Milton the spineless that he needed to buy him a drink first, Rick and the slimeball of the universe governor and definitely Rick and Herschel at the end. Love the mentor dynamic that's developing there.

No giving up Michonne, Rick. But it's realistic you'd think about it. Andrea really needs to get over it and cut Mr. Wonderful's throat.

18. Whettestone

Whettestone Captain Captain

Yes, you've already made clear you're dodging the problems, unthinking mind-numb robot. Go away now and let some thinking-fans have a go around here.

19. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Oh Christ. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

20. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think Merle had the right idea, killing the governor would've probably made their lives a lot simpler.