New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer Rumor

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by TrekToday, Nov 20, 2012.

1. TrekToday

TrekToday Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Several days ago, TrekToday reported that both a trailer and the first nine minutes of Star Trek into Darkness would be shown ahead of The Hobbit on December 14th, but now comes word that the trailer may appear earlier in front of some other movie. Originally, the nine-minute opening of Star Trek into Darkness was [...]

More...

2. Pondslider

Pondslider Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Life of Pi maybe? That would have it released over Thanksgiving weekend. Life of Pi is also 3D. That would mean this week though which probably makes it unlikely.

3. Transwarp Drive

Transwarp Drive Lieutenant

Thank God/Allah (peace be upon him etc) for The Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide, that trusted source of all things Trek.

It's an Israeli/Jewish misinformation conspiracy.

4. Data Holmes

Data Holmes Admiral Admiral

Isn't the king of Jordan a huge Trekkie and got an extra part in tng when he was still just a prince?

5. EyalM

EyalM Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It's possible that different countries get different trailers attached to copies sent there. Since the copies aee shipped in advance, a foreign media outlet might already know which trailers will be showing.

6. Transwarp Drive

Unfortunately it was Voyager..........:evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigations_(Star_Trek:_Voyager)

7. Data Holmes

Data Holmes Admiral Admiral

That's ok... I mean, he is the largest investor in a project to create a new star trek theme park. Sure, it's in Jordan. But I'm seriously considering going there t some point just to support it.:techman:

8. Transwarp Drive

Fingers crossed you'll be able to fight your way through the protests that regularly break out over the abject lack of democracy and disparity of wealth that kept breaking out there last year when I was in Amman.

Hopefully you'll be able to dodge the blacked out GMC's that those 'State Department' Americans and their bodyguards run around in ignoring what little traffic control there is......

LOL

9. ralph

ralph Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I think that would be better trailer Into Darkness before The Wolverine and The Man Of Steel trailers. And in IMAX, it would not need to compete with wolverine man of steel

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012