Aliens

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by darkshadow0001, Mar 17, 2009.

1. darkshadow0001

darkshadow0001 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

So what aliens were Kirk know about before he goes out into space in this film? I have read a lot of thread titles here, but been trying to keep on the darkside about the film. In "Errand of Mercy" Kirk mentions that he has heard of Klingons, but the episode doesn't necessarily state that it was the first time he encountered them. I read about Romulans being in the film, but are they going to be scarce like in Enterprise or are they going to see them?

I also know about Nero somewhat. But I wonder what alien species they will actually know about.

2. Safe to say he'll know about most of the aliens from the Enterprise series. Minus the Borg of course ;)

3. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

It's very likely that he'll know about Vulcans and Orions, too. He'll also be aware of all the various unnamed aliens from the trailers and spy pics. (By the way, how many have we now? Has anyone compiled a list?)

EDIT: Oh, and don't forgte about Alnschloss K'Bentayr! ;)

4. darkshadow0001

darkshadow0001 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have only seen the three trailers so far. I banned myself from a lot of the pics (except the first few we got when the movie was announced, and of course the one with the school being attacked which looks like a Xindi attack to me)

So no mention of the Ferengi in this film? :) I was hoping for the Ferengi in a movie, but it looks like it may not happen.

Anyone else notice the TOS forum getting a lot of hits since the announcement of this film?

5. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

:( Our jobs are in danger.