Smallville: 10x07 "Ambush" - Discussion and Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Trekker4747, Nov 4, 2010.

?

Grade the episode:

1. Superman! (Excellent)

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. The Blur (Good)

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Clark Kent (Mild Mannered and Average)

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Kal (Bad)

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Superdouche (Terrible)

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Marten

Marten Captain Captain

Just a little fire on the Kent Farm, and we can call the show Metropolis instread.

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

That reminds me....where was the Smallville fire department and that news report must have been coming from a Metrpolis station, how'd they find out about a fire that just conveniently broke out?

3. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

That reminds me... When Lois was back at the farm house, I heard sirens in the background. I thought they were fire engines going to the Talon. Then something about those sirens sounded odd, so I hit the mute button and realized that the siren sounds were coming from outside, in my neighborhood, not the TV. It was a nice touch none the less.

4. Admiral_Young

Really? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention or thought it was Flagg's truck. It doesn't explain the Metropolis news station reporting it though as breaking news.

5. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

That was actually a pretty good episode. Ironside kickedass as always.

About him returning, maybe they shuffled him in the sound booth to do some "voice overs"? :vulcan:

6. Admiral_Young

I think that is what most fans including myself are hoping. I suggested this when news of his casting first came months ago, we can only hope.

7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

To be honest I really think Darkseid is too much for the final season and end the show properly...and I don't think they will do Darkseid justice. :lol:

8. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I beginning to think that DarksEEd isn't he big bad this season.

Sure he might dance around theedges.

But without the power and Magesty of Apokolips and a billion billion parademons to back him up, he's not really a contender.

Darkseid is cool because he is a god and a king.

DarksEED is basically Venom from Spider-Man comics.

9. Admiral_Young

I never thought that Darkseid was just the big bad this season. I think we'll hear from Checkmate and the Wall again at some point in the form of the Suicide Squad. I saw the screen cap of Desaad, Godfrey, and Goodness meeting together from "Abandoned" and thought it was pretty damn cool. I think Darkseid is just right to end the series. I can't really think of anyone else they could use that would match.

10. Guy Gardener

What about Superman?

That guy in the elevator has to come back into the past to kick the shit out of Clark for some obvious reasons.

If Bizarro is running around too, that would give welling a lions share of work to do.

11. Admiral_Young

We're still supposed to see an alternate Clark Kent remember this season and I could have sworn Jetfire posted a story in the hiatus thread about Bizzaro returning again this season.

12. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

They hinted a possible return of either Bizarro or Zatanna in a writer tweet...I know they showed Bizarro in one S10 video of villains along with Brainiac, Zod & Lex...we have seen Brainiac already...Zod is going to be in one ep from something else I read and they have been doing Lex all season...so I think Bizarro will appear again in some form...Lana destroyed one version though.

13. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What? Zod will be back? Aren't all the Kandorians stuck on Apokalips now?

14. Guy Gardener

Oh that's dark.

I thought DarksEEd was "found" in some sort of subspace transitional area between Earth and Planet X.

Clark sent them to hell?

Dark.

15. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i thought he crossed over when the Kandorians got sucked up through that portal

16. Admiral_Young

Yep so it's a mystery to how he will be appearing. As I said last season I think those clones were transported to Apokolips.

17. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I bet the Book Of Rao never gets mentioned again. :lol:

18. Admiral_Young

It already was in "Supergirl" remember? Clark didn't bother to explain to Kara why he used it or the portal?

19. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

He didn't actually say "Book Of Rao" right? He just said he did something...he didn't even mention the Kandorians.

20. Admiral_Young

I'm pretty sure he said I used to Book of Rao with this portal...I can't remember the full line now. I just saw the Abandoned trailer, it looks epic. I just hope as always the execution is there and it's not a really lame reason how Lois gets access to the Fortress like she goes their by herself, that she asks Clark. But I know that won't happen.

So it looks like my theory is wrong and the comicbookmovie theory is correct. Ohhhhhh how I'm not looking forward to this revelation about my Tess, Jet.