Warehouse 13 Season 4 (discussion, spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by 1001001, Jul 17, 2012.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I thought this was a pretty good episode. Very curious to see how Brent Spiner will come into play, because the article I posted up thread said he'll be their Big Bad this season. I'm glad to that they have Artie still remembering everything that happened. I hope the end means that HG will be sticking around.

2. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I really enjoyed your W13 novel as well and hoped there'd be some some more. Who can we bug about that? :D

3. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Tonight, Episode 4:02 An Evil Within

Kate Mulgrew guest stars as Pete and Myka investigate a case of mass hallucinations.

4. 1001001

Well, I thought that was very good.

We'll see what the consequences are of Artie and Claudia's choices.

Janeway has gone rogue!

:lol:

5. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

I liked it, too. This season is off to a good start.

6. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

What was up with Myka's hair? It looked like she just woke up and forgot to brush her hair all day.

7. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Mmm, I like wild hair! :)

8. 1001001

Me too. I like the curls from earlier seasons.

:techman:

9. Enterprise is Great

Definitely like the curly hair over the straight hair which looked unnatural for some reason. Maybe I'm just used to Joanne Kelly with curls. Anyway I've seen promotional photos for upcoming episodes and the hair like it was last night.

I get the feeling that Steve will revert to being dead in a few weeks. Something is going to go horribly wrong with him. As they said in Pet Cemetery...sometimes dead is better.

10. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

But what does Myka have against tentacles anyway?

Oh, and now that she's neither bronzed nor teaching in middle America, where exactly IS HG?

11. stj

stj Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ashmore didn't even get a main credit.

Claudia does something that she planned to do before Artie used the artifact but this is apparently supposed to be the evil using the artifact caused? This seems self-contradictory but obviously I don't understand the plot. The reconciliation I can come up with is Janeway reviving Jinksy is the real downside of the artifact. Since Jinks isn't going to be a regular character, I don't understand what bringing him back is supposed to accomplish. Unless he nobly sacrifices himself again to save Claudia and Artie as some sort of substitute, so that the warehouse doesn't have to be returned to ruin.

H.G. is on hiatus while Jaime Murray hunts for a regular income. I thought Aaron Ashmore was becoming a semi-regular on Lost Girl.

12. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Jaime Murray has already been cast as an alien refugee on some new Syfy series. Can't remember the title right now.

13. Enterprise is Great

14. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Wow, I didn't expect Steve to return so quickly-- I fear a "Monkey's Paw" scenario.

I also didn't expect Claudia to reconcile with Artie so quickly either. Given his premonition, things won't stay so cozy. Although, I'm sure there will be a twist thrown in there somehow and we're not seeing what we think we see.

Very interesting that Janeway has gone rogue....

15. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

My theory is that all this stuff about Claudia is just misdirection. The real evil is in Artie because he used the astrolabe. An evil from the artifact has taken root in Artie, just like that wheelchair guy from last season.

16. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

The scene in white-space Limbo was excellent. Allison knocked it out of the park.

17. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Agreed, which is why the evil will follow him forever. "Claudia in the Warehouse with a dagger" probably is trying to kill the evil Artie.

18. Psion

Psion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hmmm ... I'd hope they have no plans to get rid of Artie. If what you're thinking is correct, then I assume the dagger is itself an artifact that might somehow kill the evil in Artie and undo the damage he did in using Magellan's Astrolabe.

19. stj

stj Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

And after Claudia kills the evil Artie, then Steve stops the metronome so Artie can be revived in his place?

20. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i hope Jinks is back for good. it took me a few episodes, but i really began to like the character. i'd hate to see him killed of permanently.