What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hopefully, the remake of System Shock will work. I haven't tried the latest Doom, but Duke (at least going off the demo), Triad and like you say Shadow Warrior didn't really work for me either.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing if they can make an updated Blood work. I'd also like to see an updated No One Lives Forever, but from the sound of it, there isn't even a snowballs chance in hell of that due to ownership questions.

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finished episode 2 of Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy a few days ago. I'm still playing Gravity Rush 2. And I started playing Wipeout Omega Collection a couple of days ago... which looks gorgeous in 4K with HDR.

3. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

Oh yes Blood........ I played that for ages till I had fully completed it.

K-Marche indeed. haha.

A proper remake with updated graphics and sound and keep the original story intact. But no they'll change that. You can bet they'll change it or water it down.

4. Gingerbread Demon

Nier Automata is a weird game. It switches from open worlder to platform to rpg. But it's just weird in some parts.

5. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

Playing Wolfenstein: The New Order and boy is this game fun. :lol:

Gingerbread Demon and BillJ like this.
  6. jaime

jaime Vice Admiral Admiral

Just started Akibas Beat, but am still slogging through FF XV and Persona 5, since I don't really get the TV to myself to play the big games. Vita and parenthood are a good match.

7. Gingerbread Demon

That was a fun game. Loved the part on the bridge

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't know if they count for this thread, but I just downloaded The Simpsons: Tapped Out and Star Trek: Timelines mobile games onto my tablet. I've only played Tapped Out, but it's pretty fun. It's one of those games where you have to build up a town, in this case Springfield, and make the different characters go off on and do stuff. So far I've done things like make Homer watch TV, time travel, and lounge by the pool, and made Lisa read and practice her saxophone. Right now Apu is feeding his octuplets, Cletus is making moonshine, Homer is oversleeping for a power nap, the Squeaky Voiced Teen is selling Hamburgers and Lisa is babysitting Rod and Tod Flanders.

9. unimatrix7

unimatrix7 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I got a few things on the boil...

Horizon Zero Dawn - lovely stuff, but I'm about 5 hours in and I think I've had enough. Just makes me want to play The Witcher 3 again, to be honest.

Stellaris - so good.

Overcooked - Housemate and I are loving the buggery out of this little gem. Can't remember the last time I laughed so much in the presence of another human.

Jax likes this.
  10. Gingerbread Demon

I gifted Overcooked to a friend who cooks for a living...... They loved it.

Jax likes this.
  11. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

I liked Timelines for a little while but once you hit the grind where you're just playing the exact same missions over and over, it becomes a chore. I got rid of it shortly after that. The space battles are crap too.

12. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Am having friends over at the weekend and we will be playing Overcooked at somepoint, I will try to upload some video of us swearing our asses off as we burn the kitchen down :lol:

Gingerbread Demon likes this.
  13. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Fancy trying Horizon. One of these days perhaps.

I just reinstalled Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis again last night.

14. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

That's interesting because I absolutely loved Horizon. OTOH, I just can't get into Witcher 3.

15. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Timelines wasn't running right on my tablet, so I switched over to Trexels instead, which has been pretty fun so far.
    I also played a bit more Witcher 3 the last couple days, and now that I'm deep into the Family Matters quest I'm starting to really enjoy it again. I appear to be stuck though, I found the Bloody Baron's daughter and now I'm supposed to be looking for his wife, but all the quest says is to investigate the remaining leads, and I'm not getting any kind of marker telling me where to go. I started just checking all of my undiscovered locations hoping one of them was the next part of the quest.

16. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I've started another playthrough of Telltale's Fables: The Wolf Among Us, and its still really fun. A great story, especially if you're a fan of the comic, and the gameplay is solid.

I've also been going through Dragon Age Inquisition. There are so many little things to do that I haven't touched a main quest mission in about 5 hours :lol:

Random_Spock likes this.
  17. Gingerbread Demon

Steam has decided to lock me out of the marketplace for 15 days because I changed my online authenticator...... So I have stuff to sell on hold.

18. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Breath of the Wild -- I love this game :). Been gathering ingredients and finding shrines and stuff.

19. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Elite: Dangerous for the PC, and I love it.

This is my current ship, the IMC Friendship, which is an Asp Explorer with a custom paint job.

(Click to see larger image)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Gingerbread Demon

Oooh........

I wonder if you could make a ship like Lucy from Killjoys?