Has anybody ever come across a YouTube user called trekfreek?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by serenitytrek1, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

I have to say that I have never seen anyone who has such a passionate hate for JJ Abrams and the 09 film.

The guy acts like he is God's gift to all Trek fans and his mission is to bring us out of the darkness and make us see the light on how terrible the 09 film was.

funny as the 2013 film is called into darkness:lol:

2. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Well, I don't know who he is, but let me give you a word of advice: you should never pay much attention to people who post comments on places like Youtube, Trekmovie, etc., because quite frankly, most of them are complete nuts, or at best, have no idea what they're talking about. Not like here at all ;)

3. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

serenitytrek1, you've already made what is essentially the same post over here, more than two weeks ago:
    No one seems to have seen fit to comment on your post then (most likely because it was borderline spam) and it did not require a repeat. Starting a whole new thread to repost it here will earn you a warning for spamming; after all this time, you really ought to have known better than that.

Thread closed. Comments to PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.