Star Trek Beyond predictions?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Capt.Kirk, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Capt.Kirk

Capt.Kirk Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Does anybody have any ideas on the plot or new characters for Star Trek beyond? Or what you would like to see in the new movie.

2. Serveaux

Serveaux Fleet Admiral Premium Member

I predict that it will star Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Idris Elba and will focus on the crew of a spaceship inexplicably called the "U.S.S. Enterprise" in conflict with a dangerous adversary - in Spa-a-a-a-a-a-ce!

3. Tarek71

Tarek71 Commodore Commodore

I have no idea. I haven't been looking it up on the spoiler sites. I would love to see the Borg. That would be fantastic. Enterprise left it off in such a way, that it would be easy to make it happen.

Or maybe an encounter with some evolved Uber species. Organians, the Prophets, the Q or some such.

Or maybe time travel involving the ship or of people from past or future. Or the ship traveling to another universe, or meeting someone or something from another universe.

Or some combination of all of the above. Someone from the future in the 23rd century to stop the Borg or an Uber species or species or being from another universe.

4. hux

hux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A massive probe arrives at Vulcan making whale noises but gets no response. Kirk suggests they go back in time and get some whales from Vulcans past and bring them back. Spock points out that Vulcan doesn't exist anymore so probably easier just to ignore the probe.

5. Serveaux

Serveaux Fleet Admiral Premium Member

It seriously took about fifteen years of this board's existence for someone to register the screen name "Capt.Kirk?"

6. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

The JJprise crashes, and we see the TOS E in the end credits

7. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

In the post credits sequence, JJ Abrams apologizes and announces he is leaving show business.

8. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

After he apologizes for the $1.1 billion in revenue and universal critical acclaim...

RAMA

9. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

I predict I will watch a film called Star Trek Beyond.

10. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I didn't say my prediction was accurate.

11. saddestmoon

saddestmoon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I predict it's gonna be awesome! :D

12. Kruezerman

Kruezerman Commodore Commodore

I predict that I won't see it cause I'll be in OCS (assuming of course I finish all this paperwork!). So I probably will miss it till August/September.

Thanks Obama.

13. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

I predict certain elements of fandom are going to get completely bent out of shape over some weird and irrelevant shit that no one else takes seriously. Like that guy a few years ago making such a big deal over the Kelvin's registry starting with a zero.

Whatever happened to him anyway?

14. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

I predict there'll be gum on my seat.

15. Kruezerman

Kruezerman Commodore Commodore

Thank God you didn't put a C in front of that. That would've been a nasty theater.

16. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Yeah, that guy was a real schmuck. ;) But at least he wasn't trying to convince me that Andrew Probert's version of the Enterprise-C was the "real" version.

17. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

I predict and exciting, action packed Trek movie with all the characters I love from the first two. The Enterprise will do a saucer separation and crash into Vancouver Planet. Another Federation ship will crash into Dubai Planet.

Or maybe there'll be some weird continuum hopping going on? In our universe, it'll be the regular Reboot Enterprise crashed into Vancouver Planet, but one universe over (thanks to those antenna gizmos) it'll be the TOS Enterprise crashed into Dubai Planet. The Vancouver Planet natives are looking to upgrade their world with stuff from their way more advanced Dubai Planet alternates.

Probably not, but that's my brain fart for this morning.

18. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I predict it will be bashed by Trekkies as being "fun" and "watchable".

19. Khan 2.0

Khan 2.0 Commodore Commodore

20. Dac

Dac Commodore Commodore

Something something something The Enterprise crashes into a wooded planet/breaks into several pieces and hits a city?/MULTIPLE CRASHING SPACESHIPS.

Something something something The phasers look kinda TNGish now. From the front anyway.

Something something something Idris Elba will play a better character than Nero or Khan.