Medium 5x02 - "Things to Do in Phoenix When You're Dead"

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Sakrysta, Feb 11, 2009.

?

What did you think?

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Above Average

100.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Below Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

So, what do we all think?

The mysteries so far haven't been particularly interesting this season. I did like Allison's solution at the end of finding the treacherous nurse and stalling her so that the doctor's wife could get the money. But I do hate that the doctor & nurse got away with the blackmail, even if it was for a "good" cause.

What I did get a kick out of was Ariel getting high off her "husband's" pot-vibe from the baby, and Joe's solution. That was funny, and I really didn't figure it out until Joe did, which always gives a plot point some solidity for me.

"Red rum" was cute too. Bridget's a sharp one, she is. :techman:

2. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

I gave it an above average. I'm so glad this show's back. I love it. Joe and Allison are probably the best married couple on TV right now.

I figured that it was going to be a "Flatliners" type of thing pretty early on. Not that it ruined anything that I figured it out. I loved the end.....AWESOME!!

I also figured out way early that the reason Ariel was having that reaction was because the guy was doing drugs. And I loved the way that Joe confronted him. He didn't tell on him or even tell Ariel but he just fired a warning shot over his head. Good stuff. :bolian:

Yeah, the "redrum" thing was hilarious! "Guy ate a whole lot of redrum, huh Mom?" :guffaw::guffaw:

3. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Went with an above average. This was NBC's highest rated program on Monday.