"Mudd in Your I" (Star Trek: Aurora II)

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Auroratrek, Sep 14, 2013.

1. scifib5st

scifib5st Commander Red Shirt

Very well said Tim, wishing you the best of luck.
    I love the format for this show. You have opened many eyes for what is possible with Star Trek today. So many characters from ST universe to take from.
    :bolian::bolian::bolian:

2. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Loved the teaser and the first part is brilliant. Patiently waiting for more.

Also male T'Ling is very handsome :)

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Great work. Are those V4's? Thought I recognized some of the props too.

4. scifib5st

scifib5st Commander Red Shirt

:bolian:Hope the next part comes out soon!

5. Auroratrek

Auroratrek Lieutenant Red Shirt

Thanks! Yes, V4s & M4. I'll confess that I switched from V3s to V4s halfway through the production of the first Aurora movie--that was drag to recreate Kara in the new mesh, but I did it almost specifically to make use of the Trek uniform textures over at Daz Star Trek Builders Unite forum. I also updated T'Ling to V4 in this new movie--more fun, but there is an improvement, I think, in the look. One of the biggest pains, however, was that I didn't like the V4 eyes--I actually wanted the eyes to be slightly less realistic to stay out of the "uncanny valley", so I had to substitute them with V3 eyes. It also helped disguise the upgrade. ;-) The props and sets are gathered from all corners, so anyone familiar with Daz/Poser will recognize something!

6. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh my, that was fun. :)

7. Psi'a Meese

Psi'a Meese Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm pleased to have watched part 1 today. Great job, thus far. I'm looking forward to their getting to confront Mudd. As for any sexual tension that may (or may not?) unfold between Kara and T'Ling, I'm not too worried. There is opportunity for more, priceless banter between them as a result. Sprinkle in the humorous tone of a Harcourt Fenton Mudd story and I'm sure we're in for a fun ride.

8. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    I'm going to check it out now. ;)

I enjoyed the initial installments, and I'm sure I'll enjoy these new episodes.

9. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:techman:I really enjoyed watching part of your Aurora sequel. I can't wait to see part 2 soon please.:)