Vintage Latex/Rubber Star Trek Masks Wanted. Serious Offer.

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by TrekkieBoy, Jan 2, 2013.

1. TrekkieBoy

TrekkieBoy Cadet Newbie

Hello there,

I'm looking for some vintage Star Trek masks; Capt. Kirk, Mr. Spock (first sculpt), Salt Vampire, Mugato, and Vulcan.

I'm not looking for the re-sculpted version of Mr. Spock, Gorn, and Klingon as I already have those. If you are not sure which version of Mr. Spock you have, you can send me a pic and I will tell you if it's the one I'm looking for.

I'm willing to make a serious offer, especially for a Capt. Kirk, so if you have one or can lead me to one, you will have some money coming your way. Reward in cash will be given to you if you can lead me to one, only if it ends up in my collection.

Thank you for your time. Please email me at colbydaugherty@ymail.com or private message me on here if you have something.

Thank you,
    Colby

2. TrickyDickie

TrickyDickie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

3. TrekkieBoy

TrekkieBoy Cadet Newbie

Oh yes, I'm aware of that. I'm also a fan of that movie. But, I'm not interested in a converted Capt. Kirk mask. I'm interested in one that was left 100% original. It is sad that so many has already been converted to Michael Myers mask which makes it rare, hence why I'm willing to pay more for that one over the others.

It is indeed hilarious and cool.:lol: