Casting reality

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by The Borgified Corpse, Nov 12, 2009.

1. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Over the years, there have been tons of instances of actors playing real people in movies. Sometimes, when I see a famous person, I automatically know who should play them in a movie, even if I cannot possibly fathom why anyone would make a movie about them. Here's some famous people and who I would cast to play them:

John Grisham (novelist)-- Michael Moriarty

Gore Verbinski (director of Pirates of the Caribbean)-- Jason Bateman

Chris Carter (creator of The X-Files)-- Peter Keleghan with a white wig

Although they are actors themselves, I think that if you were ever to make a movie about Quentin Tarantino & Eli Roth and they couldn't play themselves, they should be played by David Hewlett & Zachary Quinto.

What about you folks? Which actors would you cast to play real people?

2. Joy

Joy Commodore Commodore

Yes, yes, and more yes to David Hewlett playing Quentin Tarantino.

Jon Favreau the actor could play Jon Favreau the director...

hehehe :D

Joy

3. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Glad you agree. I keep expecting to see Hewlett at least do some sort of Tarantino riff on one of the Stargate Atlantis bonus features.

Or maybe we should do it the other way around. Perhaps Quentin Tarantino should play Dr. McKay in the big screen version of Stargate Atlantis. (A Tarantino directed Stargate movie might be worth it, if only for the scene where Daniel Jackson gets fed up with translating the aliens and shouts, "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!")