T.H.U.G.S. Get Your CONNOR Fix Here!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Connor's show Without a Trace ,Fade Away will be shown Wednesday March 25 5:00 a.m. eastern time on TNT

2. Xabitrip

Xabitrip Lieutenant Red Shirt

Unfortunately, I missed this show when it was first shown in UK. Am waiting eagerly for it to be repeated.

But good news is that Connor's episode of Criminal Minds "Minimal Loss" is on Living tonight at 9 pm - I've already got my DVR ready to go so don't miss it again.

3. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

i read the commentary on the fox site, concerning connor on 24. very positive commentaries and one made me laugh

"Maybe Braga is trying to make amends for the ridiculously badly written death he got in the Star Trek:Enterprise finale.":guffaw:

oh i have almost forgotten

according to tv guide, connor would be on 3 episode on 24

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/connor-.../credits/189717

i don't know this site, so i don' know if we can trust it.

bye

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  4. Reanok

:bolian: It would be terrific if Connor was in a 3 part episode arc! I just hope if it's true he'll be a good guy instead of a villian.

5. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Yay, Manny and Brannon came through!! I asked at their forum in Vegas last year why it took so long to give Connor a role on "24" and why only one episode (based on Connor's remarks during the CT/DK/AM forum earlier in the convention). Manny said they wanted to give Connor a standout role and weren't sure how many eps he'd be in (since they hadn't finished developing the season yet) but they hoped it would be more than one...

p.s.: TV Guide should be pretty reliable. :)

6. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Ummm, Jinx, I think what is said, in a fake girl scream, or maybe just imitating you, was "We want more Connor!" :lol:

7. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

God, I can't WAIT to see him on "24."

8. Xabitrip

If it's true they gave him 3 episodes, this is fantastic news. Those guys know how good Connor is so to say they wanted to give him a stand out part is a real tribute to him. He definitely needs his own series soon.

9. frenchman

i can't wait either to see 24. plus, i think this show might help him for his carreer.

10. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Am I the only one who thinks he'd do great starring in a sitcom?

11. frenchman

in a sitcom?? i don't know. that would be great he has a good work, even it's a sitcom.

personnaly, i would like a very good show, something clever (like BSG was), something fun (like desperate housewives can be) and something else than SF (we know he can be great in it, i will like to see him in a drama)

and let's be crazy, why not in a blockbuster movie?

12. Xabitrip

I'd love to see him in a comedy. You only have to watch the Unexpected episode to see how perfect his comedic timing is. Not to mention all his different facial expressions.

But I'm not picky, comedy, drama, thriller, sci fi - just so long as we get more of Connor on our screens I'm happy.:)

13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I think he'd do great in any TV genre...

14. Reanok

I definitely agree Connor is really talented to be able play any role comedic and dramatic.I'm looking forward to see ing 24 tomorrow night.

15. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Well, at least I have something to make me happy it's Monday.

16. My2tailwaggers

My2tailwaggers Lieutenant Red Shirt

When I read that they were making a NCIS spinoff, my first thought was how great Connor would be starring in that show!!
    I do hope he is in 3 episodes of 24! That would be awesome.

17. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Reminder! Connor on "24" tonight at 9 p.m. EDT!

18. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Connor very nearly got the part of Will in 'Will and Grace' just before Enterprise. He was actually given the role, then was told a week later that it was going to Eric McCormack.

I think Connor would have been fab in it - he is really good at comedy:techman::techman:
    But, then would I have loved Enterprise without him? Or would I have liked him as much on Will and Grace ? - I'll never know!

19. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Well, I'm glad he got ENT! No Star Trek role, no conventions! :drool:

Well, based on the trailer and Connor's role, I'm guessing he's dead at the end of his third episode.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  20. Reanok

I'm glad to see his character was saved by jack Bauer.That he tried to help stop Stockwood from getting the weapons. and I hope he doesn't killed off in the last episode
    It was nice to see Connor in 24 and that he played a nicer character than he did in the Sara Connor Chronicles.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.