T.H.U.G.S. Get Your CONNOR Fix Here!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:techman:I saw Seek and Ye shall find at long last. If that's Connor's first acting job on tv I think he did a terrific job with that speech at the very end. It was a very powerful scene.

2. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

I liked it too. He brought an honesty to the role that fit well with the tone of the show.

3. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

"24" episode is next week. Just saw the preview at the end of this week's episode. Connor is in a suite warning Jack about danger.

4. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  5. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Creation has signed with Connor for Parsippany, NJ! I have my room. Now I'll be buying a ticket! YAY!!!

6. frenchman

and he has signed too with the official sG1/SGA creation con in chicago

7. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I saw that, too. But I can get to Parsippany by car in 2 hours!

8. frenchman

excuse me jinx, but where is parsipanny? no offense, but i never heard this name. ;)

9. Middleman

Middleman Captain Captain

I'll be there too, with my daughter.

10. Middleman

Middleman Captain Captain

11. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Northern New Jersey, not far from New York City.

12. frenchman

ok, thanks,

my god, don't laugh, but i thought that that was in an another country than US, like australia or new zealand.

so, after practice my english, i swear to learn my geography :lol:

13. SFRabid

12 hour drive for me. I'm tempted since Billingsley is there, and it will not be 110 degrees like in Vegas.

14. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

:cool: Look forward to seein' ya!

15. SFRabid

Hmmm. I notice Connor is also going to be in Chicago for the SG convention. 5 hours closer for me but the guest list is not as interesting.

16. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

^ Chicago would be a 12-hour drive for me from Albany, NY, tho' I'd love to attend to meet the SGA stars.

17. frenchman

ok, with this good news :

[​IMG]

the return of the shirt

[​IMG]

and for the ladies :

[​IMG]

18. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:techman: Jinx I'm glad you and other Connor fans will be able see him .When he visits Creationcon in New Jersey. I hope everyone who gets to go has a wonderful time.:)

19. Xabitrip

Xabitrip Lieutenant Red Shirt

I do love all of Connor's multi coloured shirts, not to mention that blue skivvies outfit!!

I would really love to be able to meet Connor but I'm sure I'd be so tongue tied I wouldn't be able to say anything to him. Still can't believe he was only 20 miles away from me a few years ago when he was in Manchester - hadn't discovered him at that point, guess I'm slow on the uptake!!LOL

20. frenchman

i found that

JACK BAUER AND THE ADMINISTRATION FACE HARROWING CIRCUMSTANCES AS THE NATION BRACES FOR AN ATTACK THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY FOREVER ON “24” MONDAY, MARCH 30, ON FOX
    As a major development changes the game for the country and Jack Bauer, the FBI is forced to collaborate with other federal agencies. Theories tying Starkwood to Sangala emerge, and the imminent threat targeting the nation places thousands of lives at risk. Meanwhile, after the day’s unthinkable setbacks, the administration seeks a new perspective in the “11:00 PM-Midnight” episode of 24 airing Monday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-716) (TV-14 V)
    Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’ Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger, Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss
    Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Kevin Fry-Bowers as Cooper; Connor Trinneer as Carl Gadsen; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Cameron Daddo as Vice President Hayworth; Rory Cochrane as Greg Seaton; Stephen Jared as Greer
    Source: Fox

i thought he would be in only one episode. maybe a mistake, i don't know. i hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.