Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by captain-brad, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

Also Blade Runner, Doctor Who, etc.

2. captain-brad

captain-brad Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Set Harth: I meant for me. There was a specific episode of Star Trek TNG that got me thinking about it years ago and I always remembered a line like that. I may have seen it on Doctor Who or something else as well, but the TNG moment stayed with me. I didn't mean in general because I referring to a personal moment.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

^Well there was that whole Star Trek V thing with Sybok and Kirk telling him he "needs his pain". Maybe you are misremembering that? (ironically)

4. captain-brad

captain-brad Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Ha ha, yeah that would be ironic. It could have been that scene in 5 but I seem to remember Picard saying it to Q, possibly in the final episode during that Farpoint court hearing.

5. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

No, I'd call that entirely superfluous.

TDK came out over three years ago.

6. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

captain-brad, it is explicitly stated in our board rules that solicitation is not allowed, so I have removed the link. You can find the rules here. You can find that also under the link "FAQ" at the top left of every page of the TrekBBS. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the "Questions, Suggestions, Feedback" forum.

Best of luck on your project though!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012