The Voyager Parables

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by NIOS, Aug 28, 2014.

1. NIOS

NIOS Cadet Newbie

Hello my fellow Trekkies! I have been roaming the internet in order to recruit new helpers and volunteers for a Star Trek game! Yes, it is based off of Voyager, and I'm sorry many of you dislike Voyager, but this series presented the best opportunity for a game. Right now, we are still planning out levels and designing the mechanics, so there are no pictures. Rest assured, there will be very soon! We need all the help we can get; modeling, texturing, design, sounds, ANYTHING you think you might be able to contribute with will make this game completed faster! If you would like to learn more, E-mail me or reply to this thread. Also, a facebook page is up (not much there...) but it will keep you up to date with everything!
    Thanks guys!
    PS
    facebook page: www.facebook.com/VoyagerParable
    email 99011075@my.hartdistrict.org

2. wtriker1701

wtriker1701 Commander Red Shirt

I'd guess you would have more responses if you posted this in the Trek Gaming section...

3. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

I looked at the Trek Gaming section, and didn't see much by way of Fan-made games. I haven't seen them here before, either, to be fair. There have been a lot of them, so it's actually pretty odd.