The Ultimate HOSHI SATO appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Mach5, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Saxman1

Saxman1 Commodore Commodore

THIS and my opinion of Hoshi/Park: :drool::drool::drool:

Jonny likes this.
  2. I am Surak

I am Surak Captain Captain

Re: wow. hoshi is beautiful.

You and me in a fight to death over T'Pol tomorrow at noon!

oh and Hoshi is hot too.....

3. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

She doesn't seem to get paired up with Phlox all that much. Hmm.

4. Admiral Shran

Admiral Shran Admiral Admiral

I was there, waiting patiently with my lirpa. Where were you?!

I guess my claim is valid. :biggrin:

5. I am Surak

I am Surak Captain Captain

I - Surak - am hanging my head in shame. I was out riding my motorcycle and just plain forgot.
    You deserve first dibs on T'Pol Blue Admiral Warrior.

6. Admiral Shran

Admiral Shran Admiral Admiral

7. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Linda Parks was in a building with multiple cameras, and there had to be a interval between the time she dropped her robe and the time she covered up ...

and there are no pictures?????

Isn't that why Al Gore invented the internet in the first place? Somebody out there need to step up. When T"pol got naked in front of Trip, we all got those great pics of Jolene Blalock ass after all.

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  8. Jonas Grumby

Jonas Grumby Vice Admiral Admiral

^ I was just about to comment that this thread, even more than most, is worthless without pictures. :D

A nude Linda would be nice, but just those bare shoulders are enough to give me short-term memory loss. ;)

Anyway:

[​IMG]

9. Odon

Odon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

[​IMG]

I think we should add this one to the Enterprise caption contest.

10. JariM

JariM Lieutenant Red Shirt

There are many ST characters that I like but Hoshi is the only major character that makes me wish I would exist in the Star Trek universe. Such a sweetheart. :luvlove:

11. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I dunno, the first gentlemanly thing that comes in mind to me is they could've wrapped a big robe or cloak around her. She then gets into covering position with her hands, they do the shot and cover her again before she moves the hands.

Disappointing on a certain level, yes, but seems the most proper way to do the thing.

12. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The dissappointing thing about T'Pol's nude scene was that it wasn't Jolene's butt. It was a body double for the behind shot. Which is a shame. Because I've seen Jolene in other stuff and she's breath-taking from behind.

13. Amy Grugan

Amy Grugan Ensign Red Shirt

Of course I would've loved to have seen her and Travis together by the end of the show!

14. Willow

Willow Captain Captain

I agree. Though I don't know if we are a minority....the fanfic normally has her paired with Reed I think. Personally, I never saw any chemistry between those two. Malcolm was a senior officer to her, and much older. Their interactions never struck me as more than friends. But, I saw a hint of something between Hoshi and Travis during Dead Stop.

And as far was Hoshi vs T'Pol, though both women are beautiful in their own right, I always preferred Hoshi. She seemed more "real" to me. As a hetero female, I found her hot in the Mirror episodes.

15. Amy Grugan

Yeah, I'd have loved to ave seen a fanfiction where Hoshi learns he's alive and realizes what she feels for him. Consider it a cahllenge, but considering how busted up she was when she thought he was dead told me there were strong feelings.

16. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

I see one of my photos (not mine, but I found it :D) has made it here so I thought I'd contribute.

I thought Linda was great in the role. Sad to see she's hasn't been snagged up for some other show that had any staying power. I think she's a fine actress. I enjoyed her in Castle.

I'm going to have to check out 'Adoptable'. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5095468/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

I don't think her part was "ignored" at all. I think the way the show was constructed she was a background main character. I think when she was given "meat" she chewed it quite well.

Like her performance in 'Extinction'
    [​IMG]
    Because she was one of two females in the main cast, she always get compared with T'Pol (Jolene). Two completely different balls of wax there and I'm not knocking either of them. They just aren't really comparable. Jolene had an athletic type body while Linda was smoother (if that's the right word). Most of you know my love of T'Pol but I loved Hoshi as well. I enjoyed how these two developed their relationship as the show progressed.

...and how they played on them in IAMD :D

[​IMG]

I knew 'Enterprise' was ending so I actually thought they'd killed off Hoshi in 'Observer Effect'
    [​IMG]

I love how they did her up in IMDB but hated her Maxim shoot.
    [​IMG]

I also liked how 'Enterprise' made more of the communications officer position than TOS did with Uhura. They showed her intelligence and skill more. She was key to their missions.

So very pretty...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  17. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

One of my favorite shots of Linda.
    [​IMG]

18. Jonny

Jonny Commander Red Shirt

I certainly wouldn't turn her down that's for sure :adore::drool:

Yanks likes this.
  19. OtherGene

OtherGene Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

A few years back I wished Linda a 'happy birthday' on Facebook and said she was hot. I think I was a bit drunk actually because looking back it was an incredibly stupid thing to do. But she 'Liked' my comment so then I needed to have a lie down.

Jonny and Yanks like this.
  20. Amy Grugan