"Rare" Star Trek: Encarta Bridge Set Stills

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Picard Alpha, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Picard Alpha

Picard Alpha Commander Red Shirt

--

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Beautiful Set!

3. Captain Randy Hall

Captain Randy Hall Commodore Commodore

VERY nice! I hope the set gets some new use one of these days.

4. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

Thats epic, mate!

EDIT: Any chance of a wallpaper quality version of the last pic?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  5. USS Intrepid

USS Intrepid Commodore Commodore

Very nice!

6. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

Shouldn't you be changing a diaper, Mr intrepid?

7. USS Intrepid

USS Intrepid Commodore Commodore

Nah, home alone me. For at least the next day. :)

8. scifib5st

scifib5st Commander Red Shirt

Too bad Starship Phoenix could'nt make use of this bridge set.... oh well, if whishes were horses.............

9. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think the Phoenix folks are looking to build a full-scale bridge set, if they continue.

10. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Phoenix has this press release (I see nothing more recent) vis:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    July 8, 2010
    Public Relations
    pr@temporalstudios.com
    Studio Provides Update Regarding the Fan Film Star Trek: Phoenix
    SEATTLE – Temporal Studios LLC released “Cloak & Dagger” Part 1 of the fan film Star Trek: Phoenix on May 2,
    2010 after premiering the Pilot during the month of April in Seattle, WA and other locations around the Puget
    Sound area. After nearly 2 months since the Pilot’s release, Part 1 has skyrocketed to become one of the top fan
    films in the world and fan questions continue to pile in regarding the future of the production.
    “We have received numerous questions regarding many elements of the production and its future. We have
    decided to compile a few of these questions and provide answers to the fans and also to our business partners
    who helped make Part 1 a reality”, said Leo Roberts, creator and senior executive producer. Star Trek: Phoenix
    is an official project of the film production and multi-media entertainment company, Temporal Studios. The
    following is the official position of the company regarding Part 2 of the Pilot “Cloak & Dagger”:
    · Part 2 of “Cloak & Dagger” is considered a new production of Temporal Studios. The project is currently on hold until
    the appropriate funding has arrived to produce this venture
    · No pre-production has taken place. Some elements of development that include set designs have been discussed
    internally but no decisions have been finalized
    · No member of the principle cast from Part 1 have agreed to reprise their roles nor has any casting changes been
    decided or announced
    · Temporal Studios has no knowledge whether Part 1 has been reviewed by any employee of CBS, Paramount
    Pictures or their parent company, Viacom
    · Temporal Studios has not been contacted by any employee of CBS, Paramount Pictures, or their parent company,
    Viacom that suggests or provides any information stating that Star Trek: Phoenix is or will be considered an official
    television series of the Star Trek franchise. All rumors that surround this concept, idea, or desire are simply false.
    Temporal Studios does not endorse these rumors or any rumor that mentions or discusses the future of the project
    · An appropriate budget has been identified by Temporal Studios in order to produce Part 2 and will not be publicized
    at this time. All parties interested in donating to the production to make Part 2 a reality are encouraged to contact the
    studio for more information. Temporal Studios will announce a formal arrangement, in the near future, that will
    enable U.S. residents to donate to the production and be classified as tax deductible. All international donations will
    be exempt from this benefit
    About Star Trek: Phoenix
    Set more than 40 years after the motion picture, Star Trek: Nemesis, Star Trek: Phoenix is a not-for-profit Internet
    series and was the largest, all volunteer, consistent film production of its kind in the Pacific Northwest from 2008-
    2010. More than 150 cast and crew volunteered to create the newest Star Trek craze. Website: stphoenix.com
    About Temporal Studios LLC
    Temporal Studios is a film production and multi-media entertainment company dedicated to develop and produce
    cutting-edge projects to inspire, encourage and invigorate audiences worldwide. The company was founded in
    2008 by Leo Roberts. Website: temporalstudios.com
    # # #

11. DestinyCaptain

DestinyCaptain Commander Red Shirt

You ought to build a facebook page for Encarta. Maybe post some of these pics in the photos section. You could also link to the youtube vids. It's way cheaper than hosting a site. Great work, BTW.

12. Picard Alpha

--

13. Captain Randy Hall

I didn't know there was a Facebook group, so I sent in my request to join.

14. Picard Alpha

I'll see what I can do for you later today!

15. Picard Alpha

--

16. DestinyCaptain

DestinyCaptain Commander Red Shirt

Is there a way to view the vid through a private youtube link? Some of us still want to see it.

17. Andymator

Andymator Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

That's a great looking bridge set man!

I'm pretty stoked to hear that you are thinking about making a new Star Trek film too. Honestly I feel like you should probably make an entirely new series rather than Encarta V. A fresh start, with none of the constraints of trying to fit it in with the rest of Encarta series, while at the same time getting to utilize all the stuff you learned while making those films. :techman:

18. Solarbaby

Solarbaby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Awesome sets

19. Picard Alpha

--

20. Captain Randy Hall

Sounds to me like you need to jump ahead five years to see where the members of the crew ended up. Of course, there's always the chance that something the Encarta encountered on the way home shows up in the Alpha Quadrant, which leads to the gang getting together again to prevent what happened in a whole 'nuther part of the universe from happening in the AQ.

Just a thought.