Smallville 10x05 "Isis" - Discussion and Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Trekker4747, Oct 22, 2010.

?

Grade the episode:

1. Superman! (Excellent)

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. The Red-Blue Blur (Good)

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. The Blur (Average)

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Kal (Bad)

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Superdouchemope (Terrible)

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

The way Alexander said that he loved Tess though was pretty intense and didn't seem brotherly to me...as I said I've had a creepy feeling regarding their relationship since he was discovered. However I think it will turn out that Tess is a secret Luthor sibling and that Lionel's appearance (I don't think it was just limited to that flashback scene) will be some kind of uncovered tape or something explaining Tess's patronage, perhaps she will eventually be used to stabilize Lex, and possibly cause her death. After all, Tess never appeared in Clark's dream did she? ;)

2. lennier1

lennier1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I like the actress but I'd still rather have the Cat Grant Tracy Scoggins played.

Judging by the image in the Wikipedia article it's more like she's preparing to play MODOK from the Marvel comics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

^^ In all seriousness, she's not a bad match for Granny Goodness.

4. Admiral_Young

Rosie would have made a decent Granny, I could see her being both sinister and funny at the same time. I'm pleased with who they did cast though.

5. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks this vigilante registration nonsense, begs for an O'Toole appearance?

6. Admiral_Young

Nope, I was thinking of the Red Queen as well. A little surprised that we've not heard any announcements about Michael or Annette returning.

7. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

It would suck hard if they can't get either of them back. both are an important part of the mythos and need to be in the final season. I can't imagine a final season without either of them. It would seem incomplete.

Plus Annette is a total MILF. :D

8. Admiral_Young

I'd love it and it would be a nice emotional touch if they got Annette back for the final episode and have the scene that Jon Schneider suggested at Phoenix Con where Martha gives Clark his cape and they share a tender moment. Annette really should be there I think.

9. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

Another lame episode from a show where a main character get possessed? It must be Friday. :rommie:

10. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Ditto that. As much as I want to see Rosenbaum return, I think at this point having Senator Ma Kent and Perry White back is more important to the story.

And more than just one ep. I'm greedy, I want them back for two or three.

11. Admiral_Young

Perry needs to embrace his own destiny himself and this is why I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to Tess by season's end. I believe there was a reason other than Cassidy wasn't available to shoot Clark's dream sequence. I just have a really bad feeling that she's going to be the cast member who dies this year.

12. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

^
    Or gets a sex change! :eek:

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest