February 2 - Medium Returns!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Sakrysta, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

As does Allison's longer hair - yay!

Medium Returns

I have missed my weekly Joe and Allison. I can't wait to see how the girls have grown and what new stories the show has in store for us!

2. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

How long was last season? I seem to remember it returned and the family had to deal with Joe losing his job from the previous season -- Kelly Preston was there for a bit, hooking Joe into that project -- and then it was gone, and I'm sure it was before the strike happened, but maybe I'm misremembering.

3. Sakrysta

It had a shortened season of 16 episodes but fared better in that regard than a lot of shows. Kelly Preston's character kind of stabbed Joe in the back, but it ended up turning to his advantage at the end of the season.

4. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

Awesome!!! I love Medium!! Can't wait!! :bolian::bolian:

5. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Yep. It's ratings improved by quite a bit thanks to the strike as well. I'm interested to see how it will do against CSI: Miami and True Beauty.

6. Bad Bishop

Bad Bishop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Next year the timeslot of Monday 10 pm will not be available (thanks to NBC's shortsighted decision to give Jay Leno five nights of primetime). Medium will have to compete for a 9 PM timeslot if it is renewed. And we should not take renewal for granted. I think that all the 10 pm NBC dramas are at risk for cancellation just because the network financially stressed.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  7. Hennessy Badger

Hennessy Badger Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I have a feeling this is Medium's final season. In fact, I could have sworn NBC said as much when they announced its renewal for this season. But I did a web search and came up with nothing, so its possible I mixed it up with another show.

I'm really looking forward to it coming back though! It's one of my favorites. I only hope viewers will return after its rather long absence.

8. Sakrysta

I think 5 seasons is a respectable age for a good drama, much as I'd like to see the show continue for as long as it's good. Too many shows continue until they're no longer worth watching.

9. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I went over to TV.com to refresh my memory about last season and it turns out I did see all of them after all. Bring on the new season! :D

10. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

the last season of Medium really?

11. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

I hope it's not the last season, I really love this show.