Doctor/Seven Thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Acorntree144, Mar 31, 2014.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I couldn't stand emo Chak, I literally threw the book across the room.

Hopefully he continues to be normal, a bit dull and pleasantly there for Our Captain.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

You'd think that there would be consequences for drunk driving a Star Ship?

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Wow. I just flashed to that scene in It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and imagined it as Jim Backus getting drunk and knocked out on his private shuttle, while Buddy Hackett and Mickey Rooney try to keep from crashing into Deep Space 9.

4. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

Emo Chak is dead. I hope.

5. Captain Kathryn

Well, TECHNICALLY Chakotay wasn't AT the conn.

He could have been charged with drunk-captaining a Starship which is probably just as bad. :lol:

6. Lord Manitou

Lord Manitou Commander Red Shirt

The good doctor probably fully received his member during 'Lifesigns' 2\3 the way through Season 2. Danara's love ignited something in the doctors matrix and they agreed to a love affair.
    It is no wonder the doctor was use to wearing his member when Seven arrived with Episode 4-1. In Season 4,5,6 Seven probably took the idea, on more than one occasion, to a gratifying conclusion.

7. Captain Kathryn

Oh he received it...and then referenced it in Message in a Bottle. :lol:

8. Guy Gardener

Imagine if Chuckles ruins it for everyone and little breathalysers have to be attached to the conn, the weapons station and all the other bridge stations, and nothing will work unless you can continually prove that you are not rat arsed ever 18 minutes.

9. teacake

They won't need that. They will just have the ship scanning for alcohol in everyone's system continuously. And any other substance. You're just walking around in a constant low grade scanned environment knowing you can NEVER have that Romulan ale under your bed until you escape to a planet, and even then you can't go back to the ship until it's well out of your system.

10. Lord Manitou

Lord Manitou Commander Red Shirt

There are too many indications that the doctor already had his member by the beginning of Season 3.
    The 4th episode in Season 3 'The Swarm' the doctor suddenly went off-line from many visible sub-routines and also the Swarms influence. He had to be re-initialized by the Dr. Zimmerman holo-gram.
    Near the end of Season 3 in the 'Darkling', the doctor has another break-down when he's tying different personalities from famous people into his program. He almost kills Kes when jumping off a clift.
    Several episodes later in 'Real Life', the EMH created a perfect family(including a wife) to live with to experience perfectly harmonious relations.
    This is just before Seven of Nine.

11. Guy Gardener

So, was he frakking his wife? Or did he incept memories of conceiving his children?

Pretty half arsed.

He should be worried about half arsing it after B'Elanna jiggered it with his experimenting with the common cold.

12. Acorntree144

Acorntree144 Ensign Red Shirt

13. Inactive-Shapeshifter

Inactive-Shapeshifter Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Man, i was so sad for the Doc... Seriously... He deserved to had a relationship with Seven. He truly loved her. If the producers wanted she with Chakotay, fine, just give ONE or TWO DAMN EPISODES to make the relationship and give chance for them to see that it would "not work" so she could go for Chakotay. It would actually made one quite fun history.

14. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I always felt bad for Doctor though I'm not a D/7 shipper, I would have greatly preferred them to C/7. I enjoyed the videos:) What is the music in the first one?

I might be alone in this but I ship Doctor with Janeway. Though J/7 will always be my favourite.

15. teacake

Reminds me of some people in some parts of this BBS who are always ready to tell you they are "fully functional". In case you forgot.

16. Catarina

Catarina Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Kate, if had her way, would have rewrote a love affair with the Doctor. So much for her disgust in holograms. Either he's special or she denies any idea creating Michael Sullivan hehehe.

17. teacake

Sullivan was a fantasy that got too real. She never wanted to take him out of the holodeck. Rather, it was a way to be herself outside of the ship, and the Captaincy.

18. Janeway’s Girl

I remember seeing a video where she said that she should have had an affair with him. I think it's because she and Robert Picardo were (and still are) really good friends.

19. teacake

An affair with the EMH?

20. Janeway’s Girl

That makes sense. She needed a break once and a while. I wonder if she and Michael really slept together or not? Inquiring minds want to know.