What's next for Batman...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Warped9, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I wouldn't mind a sequel to TDKR itself! Just say Batman survived the crash, I know it's a bit shallow (like that stupid way they brought Jason Voohres back), but they could make a good fourth film. I'd also like to see a nightwing film, just make Blake a bit younger, his ears look a bit elfish, and he looks to old to pull it off inless he took up the red robin identity. Or he could just be the next batman, that works too.......eventully though I'd like to see a reboot, maybe if they adapt the Arckham games into a trillogy (I imagine a third game will be made by then, maybe even a fourth), you know how many films based off games there are nowadays.

2. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

:confused: We already saw that he survived. The autopilot worked. It's not really comparable to Jason's resurrection via bolt of lightning.

3. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

What's next for Batman?

Nipples on the batsuit, neon lights, and ass shots obviously. ;)

4. Saul

Saul Vice Admiral Admiral

Or either JGL does a Batman movie for number 4 and then Christian Bale comes back for 5 and they team up.

Meh, I can dream.

5. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

No, that was Alfred day dreaming. I'm pretey sure of that, and he was with Rachel, but she died in the last film, so it's odvious. Then again, alot of people are saying is was Selina there, but unless he really did survive, is impossible because Alfred never knew her. I'm Brittish, so maybe we got an alternate scene to some of you.

6. JoeZhang

JoeZhang Vice Admiral Admiral

No.

No it was Selina.

Except in the scene where we Alfred discusses his fantasy, he is looking at a picture of her.

I'm British and we got the same scene as everyone else.

7. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

This wasn't Alfred daydreaming. The scene minutes earlier where Fox discovered that Bruce had managed to install an autopilot in The Bat was another clue to his survival.

8. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

Sorry, but you're wrong. Everything shown establishes it's not a dream. And Alfred doesn't have to recognize Selena to see Bruce with a pretty girl.

9. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

10. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    I think the Mission Impossible movies keep getting better with each installment. That's the best quadrilogy I can think of. (Personally, I didn't care for The Bourne Legacy. I think it demonstrated pretty clearly that the franchise has already said all that it could possibly have to say on the subject of condemning American super-spy/assassin programs.)

11. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

:rolleyes:

Damn you, Inception.

Damn you.