Sela...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Praetor, Apr 20, 2009.

?

What did you think of Sela?

1. Liked her

25 vote(s)
    30.1%
  2. In between

23 vote(s)
    27.7%
  3. Disliked her

20 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. Good idea, bad execution

15 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. Anika Hanson

Anika Hanson Captain Captain

I know things didnt add up with Sela but I liked the idea because it let us know what had happened to Tasha yar.

2. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

The Alexander-Worf storyline could have been so good, but I felt the writers really missed an opportunity with it. I was disappointed in it, really.

3. Kira Nerys

Kira Nerys Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Dislike Sela it was just an excuse to bring back Crosby whom I disliked .Another actress could have played the part and it would have been a better episode.

4. euphorik

euphorik Captain Captain

yeah, actually i did. good point re this episode, and you're absolutely right that alexander actually fulfilled a useful purpose, this is one of the very few TNG episodes that i don't mind alexander in.

i didn't really mind the idea of worf having a kid so much (though i still think there were other characters better suited it, like...uhhhhh....riker and troi), but the execution of it was just cutesy-pie and awful. the alexander stuff on DS9 was a lot better. i got really sick of "worf the buffoon" humor, really quickly.

5. Nightdiamond

Nightdiamond Commodore Commodore

My reaction as well, totally. I think that was what gave T.N.G the reputation for having season 'cliffhangers' .

It feels strange how underused the character was after that, she just disappeared. Her appearence in the Spock episode was anti-climatic in my opinion.

It would have been interesting to have the character appear on DS9 after T.N.G ended. She could have been the Romulan that refused to removed the weapons on the Bajoran Moon. Or just in any situation, would have been interesting to see.