What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Got a free copy of Civ 5 so I'm playing that while I'm waiting for XCOM.

2. Mr_Homn

Mr_Homn Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

just started playing star trek online. Last time i played it was at launch, and it was HORRIBLE. Worst launch i've ever seen.

The game has come a long way, it's actually quite fun now. Flawed but still fun. And you can't beat the price: Free!

3. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Bad Piggies! Okay, Angry Birds (especially Angry Birds Space) got me with physics. Now we have physics *and* engineering?! It's like catnip for rocket scientists! (So says this particular aerospace engineer.)

4. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've still got to get around to finishing Black Mesa. In the meantime, I thought I'd give the Doctor Who adventure games a go and I'm also in the mood to try one of the Dredd games again.

There's also one of the Tomb Raider games I'm slightly stuck on so may try that again tomorrow. It's just figuring out how to get to where I need to go.

5. Mr Silver

Mr Silver Commodore Newbie

Mass Effect 3 - It's so addictive!

6. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Damn, that makes the game a lot more fun. Must get :drool:... too bad I don't have a PS3 :(.

Busy playing Animal Crossing: Wild World and Pokemon White (the latter in preparation of getting Pokemon White 2 tomorrow - boy does time fly when you're having fun :)).

7. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

Sam and Max Hit the Road, hence my most recent avatar choice.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yWnnk9fyJE[/yt]

I've played all three Telltale games, but this is my first time playing Hit the Road. Enjoying it very much so far. I'm suprised I missed it at the time, as I played a lot of the old Scumm based Lucasarts games back then. Full Throttle was a personal favorite.

Anyway, It's a crime that Sam and Max haven't had a feature film, especially with Steve Purcell currently working at Pixar.

8. Mr_Homn

Mr_Homn Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I am honored to share a forum with someone who has such good taste.

Sam and Max Hit the Road is a classic. Lucasarts was amazing back then. You've played Day of the Tentacle, yes?

9. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

ooh yes, that and the first Maniac Mansion were both excellent. I also loved Fate of Atlantis.

10. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm going to give the Starcry mod for Crysis a go

11. mimic

mimic Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm pretty new to this whole 'gaming' thing, but it's kinda fun. Currently I'm on Mass Effect 3 (on Thessia currently) and then it'll either be Skyrim or Bioshock...or a Mass Effect replay.

12. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Working hard on Pokemon White 2. It's a pretty good game so far, like some of the changes they've made game play wise, it's made the game itself more fun :).

13. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I'm still playing Borderlands 2... I'm now at leve 43 and I'm slowly working on the Platinum trophy. ;) Hopefully I can get it by the time Assassin's Creed 3 is released.

14. Cutter John

Cutter John Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Despite all the bitching about the boss fights, I found it pretty amazing piece of work. I'm really going to miss playing.

15. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

I play the Big Team Battles on Halo: Reach's Matchmaking. A few hours of training just before the imminent launch of Halo 4.

16. Mr Silver

Mr Silver Commodore Newbie

Really enjoying Dishonored, completed the game with high chaos (although that was just a "do as you like" playthrough) and now replaying the missions for low chaos and non-lethal.

I'm also playing the first Bioshock, which I'm finding awesome, but it is a bit of a chore, although the difficulty level definitely makes up for having to run around collecting stuff for people. I've also ordered myself a copy of the sequel, to those who have played it, is Bioshock 2 better, worse or about the same as Bioshock? Also, are there any noteworthy new features?

17. kolibri

kolibri Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm back to playing Guild Wars 2. Started a new Sylvari Necromancer the other day.

18. laika

laika Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I've been watching my boyfriend play Borderlands 2 endlessly .. we also play Lego Harry Potter (because I like it, and I generally suck at most games...)

19. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

My current addiction to Endless Space is eating up all my gaming time. I haven't even touched Civ V in over a month. :lol:

20. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Going back and forth between COD: Black Ops and XCOM. Still trying to get use to playing shooters on the Xbox, but XCOM is extremely addictive.