So what do you do for fun?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gryffindorian, Nov 5, 2013.

1. desfem79

desfem79 Lieutenant Commander

I do yoga, studying Portuguese, do Latin dance, watch films, am a Gooner (lulz.. 2-0, 1-0, 100 million pounds, think about it), study copywriting, hang out in the cinema and/or mall, and read philosophy and politics books.

2. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

I should do dance at some point, it's something I not that comfortable with historically, so maybe that's the reason why I should. I know I have rhytm.

3. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

well, you could dance with the Swedish Chef, for a start :)

4. Toxteth O´Grady

Toxteth O´Grady Captain Captain

I, too, love experiencing stories in whatever medium they can be delivered to me.

If anything gives me a natural high, it's writing. When I do manage to sit down and focus on telling a story I will be in the best mood for days.

5. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Well did do a neat rendition of Popcorn, so he has rhythm as well :lol:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE[/yt]
    There really is few things better to me then a well told story. I know so much about the subject by now that when a story surprises me or is just really well told it always put a huge grin on my face.

And i used to have that high all the time. When I wrote loads of fanfic in high school (shut up) I would stay up way past my proper bedtime just to write. I was bursting with creativity! I got some of that the other day again, but mostly I was a bit annoyed since i wanted to get the intro to my current project done so i can go on to the rest of it.