*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. startrekrcks

startrekrcks Fleet Captain

he has a sweet soul Zachary Quinto he cares a lot

2. Amy

Amy Ensign Red Shirt

Zachary is the most beautiful man I've ever seen! hmmm maybe this is why I can't stop watching the new film......

:whistle:

3. KobayashiMaru13

KobayashiMaru13 Captain Captain

so much eye-candy in XI... :devil:

4. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

That might be my favorite so far! :rommie: :bolian: :drool:

Yes I have weird tastes. :p

5. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Yeah, I already know about that. I'm very disapointed about the books not comming out, I was looking forward to all four of them. I hope its not on hold forever, I still like to get them. I do have one question though, if here on this site and another Trek site says those books are on hold, then why are those books still on Amazon.com site for pre-order? I was tempting to pre-order those books which you could pre-order before the release. And on that site on anything new comming out you can pre-order before it comes out. I should know I have bought stuff there on pre-order before and I got it when it came out. If these books are on hold or postpone for now, I would think they would take off those books for option to pre-order/buy and leave note that the books are not available to pre-order or buy. Can anybody answer that question for me?

6. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

^ The word about them being put on hold only came out this morning, and I think everyone else got caught flat-footed by the news. I'd imagine it takes a little time to get the machinery moving to update the Amazon listing. If it shows no change by tomorrow or the next day, I'll be more surprised than I am by the lack of change today.

Besides, even an active listing for pre-order does not constitute a guarantee that you'll be able to have the item in your hands on the date specified; until it's actually released, all details are subject to change or cancellation -- that's always been the nature of the (pre-ordered) beast, and you don't get charged until it ships, anyway.

7. KobayashiMaru13

:guffaw:

i agree. he was very hot indeed as Gabriel, all clean-cut and whatnot. :devil:

8. TheJosmo

TheJosmo Lieutenant Red Shirt

^ definately. I dig clean-cut men, but Zach is the only guy that gets me swoony when he's all messed up. Even dear Leonard can't do that!

9. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Ooo sweet, confused, beautiful, possibly homicidal Gabriel! :)

[​IMG]

10. Temis the Vorta

It also gives me fond memories of when Heroes was worth watching. :p

11. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

I found Mirror Universe Spock pretty swoony though! I am anxiously awaiting my copy of Sorrows of the Empire or is it Shadows? Anyhoo - I can't wait!

12. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

I want to kiss ZQ's cheeks in that picture of him as Gabriel. Like repeatedly just kiss his face over and over because he looks so vulnerable and innocent. A little different from my usual urges involving Zachary...

oldstredshrtevr, I am with you. Mirror Spock is all kinds of delicious! I'd love to see nu!Mirror Spock, I must say. The photo manips people have done of ZQ to give him the beard look great.

13. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Thanks for the information, I was just curious thats all. I have pre-order stuff from there before and have gotten the item about 5 days after the release date. I mean you can do the one-day shipping, which means you either get the item the day after the release or what ever. But that shipping cost too much, so I usuely do the standard shpping because it cost less, but that means it can be between 5-10 days before you get it.But I have so far always got the item I pre-ordered.Anyways,on amazon.com you pick an item save to your cart to buy later if you want. Well when I found out about the books, I decied to save those books to pre-order later. I havent' payed for them yet which now is good thing, since they are on hold. But if still have those books there later, even though I'm tempted to buy them, I might just wait. Right now it might be best wait to see if there is any change on like pre-order/or cancelation on books on that site. I would hate to pre-order them and pay for them to turn around and those books be canceled. So it would be best to keep an eye out on that site from now until the orginal release date of the books, to see if there is any canelation or not before I make a desion to buy. I will still like to buy those books if they come out, I havent changed my mind about that.

14. Wynterhawk

Mirror Spock is absolutely gorgeous! For now, I think this is the closest we'll get to nuMirror Spock... unless they really do him up in the subsequent films :)

[​IMG]

15. KobayashiMaru13

:guffaw:

i can second both of those! :devil:

16. TheJosmo

D'oh! forgot about Mirror Spock! And Nimoy in Catlow sprouting a full beard. Mirror Spock looked like he had the beard glued to his face. :/

NuMirrorSpock...(tries and fails to imagine Zach with a goatee) Well, some facial hair on NuSpock would definately look hot!

@oldstredshrtevr: I got Sorrows of the Empire a few weeks ago. It's amazing and you'll love it. Got some fanservice, too! :devil:

17. Wynterhawk

I KNOW!! The shame of it all that you could see the spirit gum in the closeups. Grrrr....

18. Temis the Vorta

Having unbounded faith in teh internets, I figured that there must already be multiple versions of Quinto's MU Spock online, but turned up only this Warholian monstrosity. :rommie:

I am gonna have to photoshop this sucker myself?!?

19. Wynterhawk

I.... can't bring myself to click the link. :cardie: I think you should break out the photosthop!

20. TheJosmo

Aww, man. That was some laaame photoshopping.