Life 2x06 - "Did You Feel That?"

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Sakrysta, Oct 27, 2008.

?

What did you think?

1. Oh-so zen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sorta zen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kumquat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not-so zen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I am NOT attached to this car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

Is it just me, or has the show lost something this season? I'm thinking it's not just me, because we haven't even had a thread in a couple weeks.

Someone let all the air out of the conspiracy against Charlie. They're giving Dani virtually NOTHING to do. The new boss is a slimeball - and not in a good Garak/Dukat way. And there's just something wrong with the characters, something is off from the way it was last season.

That being said, I did like this week's episode better than others this season. For one thing, we saw Olivia again, whom I love (with absolutely NO previous bias as a result of her existence as YoSaffBridge in a previous life :lol:), along with Ted, who really needs more scenes. We didn't have to deal with Charlie's ex this week, which is a bonus. And I really enjoyed seeing the guys from last season make a reappearance, although I have a hard time buying that THAT guy was THAT clever. Best moment of the episode - Charlie letting the boy know when he was going to shoot the bad guy - GO CHARLIE!

I'd have been much more zen with this episode if DANI HADN'T KISSED TIDWELL!!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!! This is SO the WRONG way to go with her character. Every attempt to make the guy decent just makes me hate the character more. They can't flush that character soon enough for me.