Hayden & Milo split, cause trouble on Heroes set

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Candlelight, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

I'm a straight girl. Never ogled Hayden. Only Adrian. :D

2. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Would it be just as creepy if she was 30 and he was 42?

Tell me you wouldn't want to date a hot 19 year old?

3. Rat Boy

Rat Boy Vice Admiral Admiral

42 and dating a 30 year old is different than a 32 year old dating a 20 year old. It's not the age difference, it's the difference in life stages/maturity, as in he's an adult and she's just a kid.

4. Hyperspace05

Hyperspace05 Commodore Commodore

Amen to that!

5. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

I wouldn't want to date a "hot 19-year old". As Dorian pointed out, females this age are needy and overtly emotional. Who the fuck needs that kind of excess drama in his life?

6. melancholymecha

melancholymecha Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

wow I had'nt heard about all this drama...
    well I hope they sack Hayden cuz I watch this show for the Petrelli boys. And Nathan without his bro to angst about would just be wrong.

then again
    there's rumours that Nathan will bite it by the end of the season too(with Sylar taking his place ala Five Years Later future) so maybe they'll just get rid of the whole Petrelli clan?
    :(

7. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Exactly. QFT. No one would give a care if it were a 42 year old dating a 30 year old. It's that she's a kid, and that she was only 17/ barely 18 when it started. Legally old enough to give consent, but creepy as hell. That's why everyone's laughing that she went psycho on him. He should have known better.

8. Trekker4747

She's young, everything is tight, firm, and well shaped. I think I'd "suffer" through the emotional nonsense.

9. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

Uh huh. :rolleyes: I would make a few comments; however, I don't wish to be slammed for trolling or flaming. Suffice to say, I prefer the company of a woman and not a girl.

10. Trekker4747

Well, same here. But one has to admit that a "girl" would be nice. ;)

11. Daedalus12

Daedalus12 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Maybe so but I have to say that no one in my "grad school posse" have ever regreted on doing one night stands with the freshmen girls. :)

Agree with you 100% on the co-worker part.

12. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Some more interesting Hayden insanity news from IMDB...

Panettiere Explains Press 'Attack'

13 March 2009 12:05 AM, PDT

Actress Hayden Panettiere has downplayed reports she lashed out at a journalist in Hawaii last week (beg02Mar09), insisting the story has been blown out of proportion.
    The Heroes star was said to have erupted angrily after a reporter tapped her shoulder at a fundraiser gala on Sunday, barking at onlooking press, "You all make my life miserable."
    But Panettiere, 19, is adamant she maintains a good relationship with journalists.
    She tells U.S. magazine Ok! "I have tremendous respect for the media and reporters - particularly the press who treat the people they are interviewing with dignity. I am appreciative that the press has supported me, my career, and especially the causes I feel passionately about."
    And she insists stories about the alleged outburst have been greatly exaggerated: "While in Hawaii, one reporter grabbed me suddenly from behind and frightened me. It happens. Typically, the press has treated me with great respect."

Panettiere Denies Trouble On Heroes Set

13 March 2009 9:20 AM, PDT

Heroes actress Hayden Panettiere has dismissed reports her recent split from co-star Milo Ventimiglia is causing tension on the set of their hit TV show.
    The actors met when they both landed roles in Heroes, overcoming their 12-year age gap to embark on a romance.
    The relationship ended last month and Panettiere, 19, has been dogged by speculation about her onset antics - with many internet gossips claiming she refused to work with Ventimiglia, 31.
    But the teenager has denied the claims, insisting the former couple is still on friendly terms.
    She tells Ok! magazine, "Milo and I are very close. We have enjoyed and continue to enjoy working together."
    Series creator Tim Kring has also assured fans that neither Panettiere nor Ventimiglia will be leaving the show without his approval, adding: "The final decision about which characters live and die on Heroes rests with me."

13. DontFeedPhil

DontFeedPhil Fleet Captain

I personally cant stand Clair-Bear...What with her fried peroxide hair...Have you seen her in the last couple episodes the hair on the top of her forehead is so white and fried it looks like horse hair...
    Axe the Brat...

14. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

She's making the most of it while she can. Her "acting" career will last as long as she can pass for jailbait. :rommie:

Hey, Plaire is still amusing. Not as amusing as Mylar or Petrellicest, true, but none of that has anything to do with boring old real life.

Yikes, no! That would spoil everything!!!

15. RevDMV

RevDMV Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well she's on the show while the boy fans continue to act like the cast in the comic book store last week.

I'm all for the episode where they die in a fatal embrace...

16. ancient

ancient Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't think the problem is physical age, it's mental age. Or lack there of.

My dad's 21 years older than my mom and they've been happily married for about 30 years. Because they're not idiots.

17. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Speaking of the deathless comic book scenes, did you know it was a ripoff of an Icelandic saga?

That's Heroes for ya. Even their crappy, boring plotlines are "rip offs." :rommie:

18. the Dagman

the Dagman Commodore Commodore

That suit is a load of crap. It's not like they were the first to ever come up with that idea or to use it. Take the recent movie Fanboys for example. Hell, 24 odd years ago when I was working in a comic shop on Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley we actually did it for real! The boss would hire any woman who applied for work there. Simple arithmetic: Comic books + Women = Geek Magnet. It helped to keep up the customer flow on days other than Wednesdays.

19. Thrall

Thrall Commodore Commodore

The What Would Tyler Durden Do Guy had the most awesome commentary on it entitled "Hayden is Kind of Bitch Part 1":

20. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Fluff like that always pissed me off.

But now and then when they actually did hire a fangirl, well that was just lovely.

Unless they start going on about about fucking Sandman or fucking Love and Rockets, and a lady has to be super super beautiful for me to forgive her speechifying me about the artistic and deep narrative merit of Manga. Fuck manga! Robots raping one another? God save us.

UM.

Shouldn't they think that Claire is fucking nuts?

A weirdly psychotic cosplay fetishist that never breaks character because shes clinically swimming in the pages of a comic book she can't tell from real no more?

Claire Bennett is a character in a fucking comic book and every one in that store should know it. Surely it would be like if I dressed up as and adopted the character of Dwight or Michael before I interviewed at a paper supply company, or I dressed up and pretended to be Napoleon at an Army recruitment drive mall outlet?

Unless that's a manager of a comic book store is one of those Comic book shop proprietors who doesn't actually read comics, which is another type of human being I despise with both zest and zeal, like a cocaine dealer who isn't a junkie, how the hell as you supposed to trust this guys product if he ain't managing the quality control with his own two nostrils, this is the worst written set of balls ever.