Star Trek: Yorktown - The Complete Series

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Rat Boy, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Rat Boy

Rat Boy Vice Admiral Admiral

The war is over...

The fight for peace has just begun...

[​IMG]

First debuting in 2005, Star Trek: Yorktown is the gripping epic set in Gene Roddenberry's legendary science-fiction saga. Beginning following the devastating Dominion War, the crew of the Federation starship Yorktown must struggle with its aftermath, defending the peace against terrorists, renegades, and those who seek to spark the next cataclysmic conflict. Battles will be fought and lives will be lost as the Star Trek universe rises from the ashes of its darkest days and enters a new era of discovery. But the price will not just be the loss of friends and loved ones for Captain John Kincade and his officers; it could cost them their very souls.

* All eight stories, from the thrilling "Preserve, Protect, & Defend" to the climatic two-part finale, "The World Turned Upside Down," all re-edited and re-written. If you've read them before or are just about to, you'll all find something new.

* Exciting covers for the final two stories.

* A preview for the first tale in M.F. Kidd's latest series, Star Trek: Chaos Theory, coming Summer 2008.

Click here to download from FileFront.com. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.

This work is entirely of the author. You may not redistribute any of its contents without the express permission of the author. Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, and related properties are Registered Trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

2. pathfinder

pathfinder Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Cool.

Thanks for that mate i was looking for them to read again as well :).

3. fleetcaptain

fleetcaptain Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yessss. I got my download. Thanks Ratboy, now I can finish reading the others I didn't get to. I just snuck a peek at the Chaos Theory and well looks interesting from what I ran through but didn't read yet.

4. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

Do you have a website with the stories unzipped-my laptop HATES zip files. It balks at opening them.

5. Zefram_Cochrane

Zefram_Cochrane First Faster Than Light Premium Member

I was going to offer some webspace, myself, just to have the stories up someplace where you won't have to zip them up.

-- ZC

6. Rat Boy

'fraid not. Do you have Winzip?

7. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

My laptop just doesn't like zip files. Have you considered posting them at the HopeRepository.net? You can put each story up once you register as an author(easy enough) with a teaser, etc.

8. Zefram_Cochrane

Zefram_Cochrane First Faster Than Light Premium Member

9. pathfinder

10. Rat Boy

I made a rather boneheaded mistake when I first uploaded the .zip file. The PDFs for stories four through eight aren't the ones with the modifications I made; they're the original ones. Sorry for the error. The revised .zip can be downloaded from here.

11. pathfinder

LOL i though that i had read through them before and i never spotted any changes :).

LOL i though that is was just me :).

12. Rat Boy

Well you could have said something! I nearly flipped out when I opened one of the PDFs and immediately noticed that the cover was the old version and then checked the date stamps on them to notice that they had been created back in October.

13. pathfinder

Sorry mate things like that always slip my mind. It seem to happen to me alot :(.

14. Rat Boy

I was joking.

15. pathfinder

That is ok then :klingon:

16. fleetcaptain

fleetcaptain Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I didn't notice either, so I guess I have to go download the new verison.

17. sb69mustang

sb69mustang Cadet Newbie

Do you have an updated location for the files for Yorktown, your old links don't work anymore.

18. sb69mustang

sb69mustang Cadet Newbie

Still looking for Star Trek Yorktown files. Would love to read.

19. Rat Boy

Well, this is a blast from the past. I didn't know the links were dead. I'll look into it when I get a chance.

20. admiralelm11

admiralelm11 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I agree. I'd like to read them as well, please.