Welcome new Voyager fans!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Ooooo...kay :wtf:

2. Yello

Yello Ensign Newbie

Hi,
    I love Voyager. In many ways TNG was better,but still Voyager is the main series that interests me. I'm pleased to meet you all. ;)
    I went to Iceland and then Canada for 8 weeks,so this is a sort of re-regester-for those who are wondering.

3. Caprica_Six

Welcome to everyone I've missed, I'm sure there has been a few :lol:

4. outriderx

outriderx Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hello everyone.. I have been around for a LONG time and have been 'aware' of trekbbs just never had the time to really register and spend some time here. I hope I can change that now.

Had the pleasure of meeting a few in Vega$ and had a great time. Voyager is one my favorite series and I am sure this is the right place to talk about it!

Mike

5. Caprica_Six

Welcome to the forum outriderx :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Welcome New Voyager Fans

Hello all you nice people!

I've been looking for a nice Trek forum to waste my time at *grins*. Anyways, this seemed like the best place.

Obviously enough, my name is Lyla, I'm nearly 22 years old and I was born in London. I've been living in Germany since nearly a year now, and Voyager is on every day on tv... yay to that, even if it's dubbed. :)

But I'm a truly freaky little weirdo, a total Star Trek geek. I like all the series, but Voyager is the one I've watched the least, so there's actually episodes I don't know already.... :p :thumbsup:

In any case I believe this'll be fun.

Cheers,

Lyla :lol:

7. Caprica_Six

Welcome to the forum Lyla :)

8. hawk200

hawk200 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Welcome to y`all.
    You indeed did pick a good site.There are a great bunch of people here.Even though some get carried away with their convictions,at times,which makes for a very interesting place to visit,so,kick off your shoes and stay a while.

H200

9. outriderx

outriderx Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Kind of wish I could start over not knowing all the episodes! Almost like having a new series!

I actually think there are a couple DS9 episodes I have not seen, maybe I'll get to those eventually. Not my favorite series though.

10. antoa

antoa Ensign Red Shirt

Hello all. I am Amanda and am new to this board. I was a fan of TNG back in high school, but I didn't get into Voyager until I started catching the eps in reruns a couple years ago maybe - I am not exactly sure when that was.

I live in AZ, but hope to move to the Los Angeles area as soon as I can.

I was just at the Vegas Con and had an absolute blast! Met the cuties Garret Wang and Robbie McNeill (he's so dreamy!)

Besides Star Trek, I love Battlestar Galactica, Irish Dancing, drawing and computers.

**edited because I forgot one important point**

I am a hopeless P/T fan. They are the reason why I got hooked on the show.

11. Caprica_Six

Welcome antoa :)

btw you might want to check out the Battlestar Galactica forum as well, we have some good discussions going in there.

12. antoa

antoa Ensign Red Shirt

I've dropped in, but I haven't posted anything yet. I might be tempted though. I do need to get those 100 posts before I can have a pretty avatar :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everyone!
    Finally decided to join up around here after an almost completed Voyager Season 3 marathon.

14. Caprica_Six

Welcome to the forum soph :)

15. Kadratis

Kadratis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Voyager's Delights is Back!

Voyager's Delights returns! Under new leadership, Voyager's Delights has re-opened its doors. However, I still haven't had any success in contacting Qie, but, I hope this website will one day live up to what VD once was. (Please note the site is under construction)

Also: The Voyager Database
    Caretaker already cataloged, and Parallax soon to be added!

16. Kadratis

Kadratis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Re: Voyager's Delights is Back!

Oh crap! :( I meant to put this in the Fan Creations thread. Can an admin/mod delete my two posts? *embarassed*

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been a Star Trek fan since the 80's and Spock was my yummy yummy. But ever since Voyager I just can't stop thinking about Robert Beltran. He is sooo unbelieveble sexy.

18. Caprica_Six

Welcome to the forum TxSunflower :)

19. invictius

invictius Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

ds9 is still my favorite series, but voyager is probably tied with tng for 2nd... voyager returned to the "exploring strange new worlds" premise of the original, and janeway was a bit of a renegade when it came to starfleet regulations, as was kirk... I think Rodenberry would have been very happy with this series.

20. Caprica_Six

Welcome to the forum invictius :)