Reports of explosions at 2013 Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JoeZhang, Apr 15, 2013.

1. not

not Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Then the police will be only able to work backwards with information they already have or can gain from research. Questions will remain unanswered for officials and the families of the victims too.

2. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

They will take him alive if they possibly can. But I have a feeling that he will not make it possible.

3. Ln X

Ln X Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

And while everyone is glued to their TVs concerning the biggest manhunt of a patsy, it looks like the other suspects are long gone...

http://twitpic.com/ck9aez/full

4. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ :guffaw: :guffaw: Riiiiiight.

Is there such a thing as a TRIPLE facepalm? Because I think we need one now. :rolleyes:

5. Data Holmes

Data Holmes Admiral Admiral

Wonder if they were doing private security work for someone or some group.

6. Ln X

It is possible they were hired for additional security, on top of the thousands of police and hundreds of soldiers, and it is also possible such a private military contractor was hired for counter-terrorism reasons; but they would do little good (they had no visible guns, and if they were armed it would be concealed pistols) if these suspects had opened fire on the crowd. But given how at least several other explosives were found and the remnants of two pressures cookers, is it possible for our two chief suspects to carry all of that deadly luggage in a rucksack each, and a pressure cooker (filled with explosives) each?

7. Data Holmes

I highly doubt that PMC's would be used by the government to conduct a false flag operation. Too risky.

Now I could see a PMC group conducting their own false flag operation for several reasons, but I highly doubt they would have been so visible in the area if they were going to pull something like this. And the PMC's pictured in the link look to be conducting some type of survaliance operation, and appear to be caught off guard by the bombings and regrouped to determin what their response was going to be.

As for the two suspects, two bombs were placed at the marathon but I don't think anything beyond one more device was ever claimed to be found and even that report was conflicted... But we also know that their home was only a few miles away from the finish line so it isn't out of the question that they preplaced a device then went home and got more to continue to place.

8. Ln X

Oh yeah it would be risky, but they were part of security and nobody suspects the security or police. Plus if our two suspects were patsies then this PMC team could have been working together on a training mission for a potential terrorist attack, the PMC team might have done the actual terrorist attack and no would know about them aside from the CIA, so low accountability and two suspects ready-made for both the government, police and media to blame.

It's unclear what actually happened but this bears a striking resemblance to the suicide bombers of 7/7, the attack on London in 2005. Those four men were working for MI6 conducting training missions and simulations of a terrorist attack when they actually did the real thing...

It's all speculation and nothing substantive, but you have the discovered Facebook and Youtube pages of the two Boston bombers, the accounts of friends and family about how they are totally shocked by what has happened and how these two men seemed perfectly normal before the attacks. Again another striking resemblance to 7/7...

9. Mr. Laser Beam

No, actually, they weren't.

10. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't care about why, I care that there is a crazy terrorist 50 miles east of me who could be coming by the Mass Pike with guns and bombs. Be dead is better than be free when it comes to this guy.

And the press conference is....
    "We fucked up. We have no clue where the terrorist is, or how the fuck we missed hitting him last night. Our bad, go about your way." - Mass State Police

That makes me feel safe.

11. Data Holmes

A, that one was new to me.:vulcan:

12. Data Holmes

It sounds like the older brother took most of te direct fire as he charged the cops on foot while his brother got into/was in the vehicle. I'm not sure of he issue sidearms carried by the cops involved in the shoot out, but they were most likely 9mm or .40 pistols. Penetration of vehicals is a mixed bag in that case depending on ammo used, angle of the hit, ect.

13. Ln X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUl5lxFYd-8

Watch this, it's one of the few objective analysis concerning 7/7 out there.

14. Mr. Laser Beam

^ Objective? :guffaw:

15. Ln X

Yeah objective as in avoiding wild assumptions, and all that garbage about Illuminati, aliens and Zionists, whilst sticking to known MSM facts.

It's really hard to find such videos but they can be very informative.

16. Mr. Laser Beam

There is literally nothing about that sentence that is true.

Videos like this can be found everywhere on the Internet. All it takes is some batshit insane lunatic who sees conspiracies around every corner (and not all of these involve Alex Jones either).

17. Ln X

True, very true and I respect that line of reasoning. My only explanation for myself is that I am very open-minded and take a great interest in foreign affairs, governments and financial markets in an attempt to better understand the world around me.

18. Garak

Garak Cruisin' Premium Member

You sure failed at that.

19. gturner

gturner Admiral

I should mention that in all the background on these two, it's mentioned that their mom was busted for shoplifting at Lord & Taylor. They set off a bomb right in front of Lord & Taylor and no doubt shut it down for many days. Perhaps this has less to do with Islam that what Chechens do when you cause serious trouble for their mother.

20. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Bitch is in a boat... hopefully.

His body will be paraded throughout Boston by morning hopefully.