Do people lose thei virginity in star Trek too...

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Drago-Kazov, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinstonSmith

WinstonSmith Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

you mean, some people might have sex for... fun? :O

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's an evolutionary easter egg. Eventually the female need for the male to protect her would die out so there had to be something in the wings to keep her needing to mate so that the species would continue. It was not necessary for reproduction a thousand years ago but in current times it is essential.

3. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

Uhm, err, I don't want to spoil the feminist party, but if men had no orgasms, they wouldn't care about women at all either. That what the damn event is for.

That's because some are doing it wrong.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  4. NrobbieC

NrobbieC Commander Red Shirt

Orgasms aren't limited to heterosexuals. Just thought I'd throw that in.

5. Methos

Methos Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

If you believe intercourse is the only way to achieve orgasm, i'd say you're the one doing it wrong lol

M

6. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

LOL, are you even reading? The thing I quoted and responded to was that most don't orgasm during intercourse, and 10-15% never orgasm at all.

7. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Achieving orgasm, while a very nice plus, isn't the sole reason females have sex. We enjoy the act itself.

And to give a female a orgasm. there was this thing in the seventies that was known as "foreplay."

:lol:

8. Darth Duck

Darth Duck Commodore Commodore

Fore...play? I know not of what you speak.

9. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Get that tongue in gear boy, it's the journey not the destination.

:)

10. RB_Kandy

RB_Kandy Commander Red Shirt

I think what might be really important to consider is those women who claim to have orgasms are faking it. Reality is, there is no such thing as the female orgasm (but no one's gonna believe that), and that is why I linked the statistics.

The myth of the female orgasm began with feminists who were jealous of males, and wished that they too could have an orgasm. That's where the myth started from.

Once feminists started this myth, women began believing it, then feeling ashamed when they couldn't orgasm. So they began faking it.
    I even have articles I can link with research verifying this hypothesis.

11. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

You do realise there are actually women on the net, on this board and posting in this thread who you can't fool with some flaky articles you claim to have, right?

As the original point of the thread seems to have been debated enough and the thread's going off-topic I'll close it.

ETA: RB Kandy contacted me to say he was only joking with his last post. On second thought, I should have made it clearer in my response that I was being facetious, too. Anyway, now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.