Vulcan Mind Melds

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Gadrin, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Gadrin

Gadrin Commander Red Shirt

We know thanks to T'Pol in the Mirror Universe that Vulcans can Mind Meld and leave Telepathic Suggestions with their victims ?:p (Poor Trip in the pain box).

Does anyone know/remember if a Vulcan can meld with an unconscious individual ? (not just sleeping). Say a coma or sedated.

I don't recall any eps of any series where a Vulcan melded with someone in sickbay (unless it was that one with Chakotay passed out but I don't recall if Tuvok did one it that ep). I think everyone was awake when Voyager flashed back to Sulu in charge in that other ep, etc.

I think there was a secret message in one of the Voyager letters from home and Tuvok was the culprit there, so I've got some checking to do.

Just wondered if anyone knew up front.

Thanks for the help.

>

2. Myasishchev

Myasishchev Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The very first mindmeld was with a crazy person in the 1701's sickbay, in Dagger of the Mind.

3. Vic Sixx

Vic Sixx Commodore Commodore

In Requiem for Methuselah, Spock mind melded with an unconscious Kirk to let him forget Rayna. And in the the ST II TWOK, Spock melded with the unconscious McCoy to put his Katra think in his head.

4. bluedana

bluedana Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Ambassador Soval melded with a comatose human to find out who was behind the Embassy bombing in ENT: The Forge.