Abrams talks Star Trek 3D in SFX magazine

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by SalvorHardin, Jan 9, 2013.

1. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

For everyone who can't see 3D or just doesn't want to see 3D, just buy glasses where both glasses have the same polarization. Then you see only one image. A friend of mine who is stereo blind did this, it works.

2. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

If you want to be really cheap, just keep one eye closed!

3. JoeZhang

JoeZhang Vice Admiral Admiral

Is there any benefit to buying your own better quality 3d glasses rather than the cheap plastic things in the cinema or is that a waste of money?

4. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Last year I bought a £2 pair rather than the 75p cinema ones, far better quality but then I've heard others say it doesn't improve it much for them. I guess it depends on what make and what movie.

5. Ovation

Ovation Admiral Admiral

It's not the glasses, in my case--it's the 3-D itself. But whatever works for others, great.

6. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

I will give into darkness 3d a shot but this is after I see it in 2d first. I must say I hate 3d most of the time,the last 3d film I watched was Avengers and it was terrible (not the film),in my second viewing I saw it in 2d and enjoyed it so much more.

7. Set Harth

Set Harth Vice Admiral Admiral

For those who don't want to see 3-D, there is another option: don't go to 3-D films.

8. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

But then they wouldn't see it.

9. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've never had any trouble with 3D nor noticed any "dimness." I like it.