Person of Interest Season 2

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Bob Morton, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Spock/Uhura Fan

Spock/Uhura Fan Captain Captain

That is quite a good likelihood. I thought it meant that Reese had done work for or dealt with the man, or someone else he's associated with, without knowing and/or remembering it. The next episode comes up soon, so I hope we find out. I also hope Root comes back soon. It'd be interesting to see more of her story.

2. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'd love to see Root go up against this new (old) bad guy.

And I loved Finch's slip-of-the-tongue of using Root's phrasing in a recent episode. She's the example of the slippery slope Finch is on. Some of what Root said make sense to him, but he disagrees with her methods. If he slips up, she's gonna be there to see it.

3. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Eventually some of these recurring villains are bound to team up, right?

4. Spock/Uhura Fan

Spock/Uhura Fan Captain Captain

^Could be.

I really liked this past episode. It was nice to see all of the team address love. Fusco finally gets a nice date. Finch and his former fiancee. I just knew that cop was going to ask Carter out the whole time, and he finally did. I'm not sure yet, but I think Carter and Reese might have a little something between them... Hmm. Reese seems to have a little bit of chemistry with Zoe too, and that's nice. I don't really see them ending up together, though. I think if something did happen, then it would be a from time to time thing with them. Zoe strikes me as the type that would run away from love...

That married couple was over the top, but it worked for the episode. I'm looking forward to next week. This was nice.

5. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

^Yeah, the couple was a bit much, but I liked seeing more of Finch's past and finally, we get to Fusco have a life.

And yet another LOST cast member is on the show. :bolian:

6. jayceee

jayceee Commander Red Shirt

Awhile ago I did a marathon rewatch of the first season of POI. I really liked season 1 a lot, that I watched many season 1 episodes several times.

In the case of season 2, so far I only really liked the first two episodes. The other episodes seemed kinda lackluster. I've had no desire to watch any of these episodes more than once.

Hopefully the upcoming three episode arc (after New Years), will be better than the first ten episodes of season 2.

If the rest of season 2 ends up being lackluster too, I'll most likely end up dropping the show.

7. auntiehill

I liked this last one. I'm anxious to see what will happen with Fusco and how John will get out of being in jail.

I'm also hoping that the Julian Sands character will show up again. The season has been pretty good, I think. Not as good as season 1, perhaps, but it's still had some very good moments.

8. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

I like how they're setting up the supporting characters - Fusco getting deeper into HR and Carter into the FBI. The ending to this episode was really tense!

9. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

New episode tonight. I liked the break from the norm, with Reese gone and Finch taking on the case of the week. I also liked the stuff about pi. I never looked at it that way.

10. auntiehill

^ Me, too. I really enjoyed it.

Maybe Caveziel needed time off.

11. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Caveziel must get pretty roughed up each episode so he probably enjoyed all his time off for this one.

12. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

The first two episodes were John heavy, meanwhile this week and next are Finch heavy.

Is it possible they were filmed the simultaneously?

13. jayceee

jayceee Commander Red Shirt

Last night's episode was ok.

The few scenes with Carter and Reese, I thought were more interesting than the rest of the episode.

The actual episode's case with the genius kid seemed kinda average. I think it would have been more entertaining if the dope dealers hunting the kid down, had a final on-screen showdown confrontation at the end of the show.

14. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Nice to have a new episode. I was kind of surprised at the lengths Carter was willing to go to protect John. She's pretty firmly entrenched with them now.

The interrogation next episode should be interesting.

15. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

John is a good man that does good things.

If on the other hand John breaks.

She'll be in a cell too.

Not next to his because she's a woman, but maybe John will have an adjoining cell with Fusco?

16. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

I didn't watch the preview for next week but if it's Carter interrogating him there is no way he'll break. I doubt he'd break no matter who interrogates him.

17. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

I really liked that episode. Had to check on IMDB for that kid, turns out I recognised him from Bones. The only complaint is that the drug dealers was kinda left hanging...I mean sure he didn't commit suicide but now he's got a whole gang hunting him (who knows he was dealing at the school). A line to tie that up would have been nice.

18. auntiehill

^Yeah, that was weird. We saw Fusco watching them, but they never wrapped up what happened. Did he arrest the guy or was the gang stopped? Not very well handled, that.

19. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

I took Fusco returning to the train station to mean that he took care of the thugs in his own way, however ethically-challenged that way may have been.

So no one knows the reason Caviezel was barely seen this in this episode? I was curious if the actor was taking time off or if the writers just planned it this way. I'm guessing the latter since the Reese getting caught by the FBI arc seems way too much to have been done on the fly to accommodate an absent actor.

20. auntiehill

Maybe he just asked for a few days off.